Sign in to follow this  
Yella_Forever

mk dons - luke chadwick

dont know if this has been mentioned.... but.....

Luke had a stormer on saturday... 9 out of ten and was clapped off by home and away fans in mk''s 4-0 win at millwall...

Well done luke, nice to hear two of your crosses caused panic stations.... oh and he played out of position on the left wing!

shame nobody at norwich can cross a ball isn''t it?!?

Does Roeder have something against blonde, good looking, talented midfielders?  The only time I was able to see Chanwick play was that first game at ITfChy, and he looked great.  He played hard and he played well, something we don''t get a lot of.  Often we get player who play hard but not well, though.

So run off Huckerby and Chadwick, right?  At least we can get Chadwick back.  but why send him off in the first place?  He is at least as good as most or all of the rest of the midfield. It''s likely to shop him for a sale in January.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

Does Roeder have something against blonde, good looking, talented midfielders?  The only time I was able to see Chanwick play was that first game at ITfChy, and he looked great.  He played hard and he played well, something we don''t get a lot of.  Often we get player who play hard but not well, though.

So run off Huckerby and Chadwick, right?  At least we can get Chadwick back.  but why send him off in the first place?  He is at least as good as most or all of the rest of the midfield. It''s likely to shop him for a sale in January.

[/quote]Luke Chadwick good looking???  I do actually agree that he should be pushing for a place in our team instead of on loan at Franchise FC, but good looking lol?  Any reason to have another dig at Roeder.

I reckon he is there to get match sharpness.  Sounds like it is doing the trick.  Should come back fit, hungry, match sharp and raring to go. 

With any luck that is, its about time we were due some.

There was a rumour going around that Luke Chadwick went on loan because he was being stalked by James Kerwin. James made Luke cut his hair and he didn''t like it so ran away to MK Dons. Now look what you done James. !

[quote user="Picto2007"]There was a rumour going around that Luke Chadwick went on loan because he was being stalked by James Kerwin. James made Luke cut his hair and he didn''t like it so ran away to MK Dons. Now look what you done James. ![/quote]

shaun; Luke has a bloody skin head you fool... remember?!?!?

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

I reckon he is there to get match sharpness.  Sounds like it is doing the trick.  Should come back fit, hungry, match sharp and raring to go. 

[/quote]

its a view to a permanent move!

[quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Are you sure?

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Are you sure?
[/quote]

yep was on rick waghorns site!

[quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Are you sure?[/quote]

[/quote]LOL. He''s irritating so i refuse to believe it.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Are you sure?
[/quote]

[/quote]
LOL. He''s irritating so i refuse to believe it.
[/quote]

hence why the loan was till jan tho....  waghorn is a class a prat tho ur right!

We need someone who can cross onto a pinpoint, or a shiny Frenchmans bald head.

If Chadwick is the man, then lets get him back and play him!

Im sure he is at MK Dons to get match fit.

As for Lappin, wasnt his crossing fairly handy? And Robert Eagles.....

I do hope it''s case of Chadwick proving he an play more than 1 game a year at MK Dons and coming back match-sharp.  We shall see, I guess.

I said when he signed that he would see out most of his contract on the physio''s bench. Sick note player if ever there was one.

I still think Chadders has a role to play at the club and question Roeders decison to send him out on loan.  Having said that, as he playing at a lower standard of football you would expect him to be an impact player for the MK Dons.  The only down side to having him at the club is that he rarely seems to be fit.

Tidy player, creative, can get the ball down and play, just what we need right now, especailly with the pace of lita getting ''in behind''

Yeah I know that Chadwick has an awful injury record but I find it strange that given our woeful efforts in the final 3rd this season that a guy who when fit can be a very good wide player hasn''t even figured on the bench this season, particularly as he played a few times in Roeders early games at the club!

Maybe Chadwicks another player who isn''t on Roeders ''favourites'' list!

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

[/quote]

Roeder will sell him off to try and balance the books for his puppet masters!

I''m doubtful we''ll see Luke in a City shirt again.[:(]

[quote user="bringbackterraces"]

Yeah I know that Chadwick has an awful injury record but I find it strange that given our woeful efforts in the final 3rd this season that a guy who when fit can be a very good wide player hasn''t even figured on the bench this season, particularly as he played a few times in Roeders early games at the club!

Maybe Chadwicks another player who isn''t on Roeders ''favourites'' list!

[/quote]

Or maybe Roeder has sent him out to get a few games it to get back to match fitness, and its closer to Cambridge than we are and maybe just maybe he himself has asked to go, they look like they could be in the Championship next season.and he is thinking of his own position. 

Are you trying to tell me Luke Chadwick played a whole 90mins and didnt get injured?   I don''t believe that.I would be pretty chuffed if Roeder could sell him on in Jan for some £££££.  

[quote user="Duffman"]Are you trying to tell me Luke Chadwick played a whole 90mins and didnt get injured?  

I don''t believe that.

I would be pretty chuffed if Roeder could sell him on in Jan for some £££££.  
[/quote]

Blinding logic Duffman

We could then get another crap loanee kiddie in couldn''t we?[:|]

[quote user="Yella_Forever"]

dont know if this has been mentioned.... but.....

Luke had a stormer on saturday... 9 out of ten and was clapped off by home and away fans in mk''s 4-0 win at millwall...

Well done luke, nice to hear two of your crosses caused panic stations.... oh and he played out of position on the left wing!

shame nobody at norwich can cross a ball isn''t it?!?

[/quote]

See 3rd para of my post: http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1419537/ShowPost.aspx

As for those "Chadwick always injured" moaners - he''s not injured at the moment is he? Can''t say that about other squad members either. But my main point is that we have no-one who can actually run at defenders at present and take the ball through. ie no Hucks replacement. We are left with Marshall hoofing the ball trying to find Sibierski''s head, or passing the ball all the way through to the opposition''s penalty area. No matter how good your passing, it is likely to break down at some point. And our passing isn''t always good. Croft can run with it but as we all know his crossing needs more work and too often he looks to cross before he''s got past the defender. Given where we are, letting Chadwick go without at least giving him a chance to prove himself in gettingt he ball into the box, completely baffles me.

[quote user="Binky"]

Given where we are, letting Chadwick go without at least giving him a chance to prove himself in gettingt he ball into the box, completely baffles me.

[/quote]He had chances to show in the reserves and as a sub, and didn''t take them. Take the blinkers off and tell me when, in the brief spells between injuries when he has played for the first team, has he impressed? He''s not impressed me, and I was a fan of his before he came. He always looked off the pace with us, so maybe he''s found his level with MK. Or maybe he''s just playing for a contract.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Duffman"]Are you trying to tell me Luke Chadwick played a whole 90mins and didnt get injured?   I don''t believe that.I would be pretty chuffed if Roeder could sell him on in Jan for some £££££.   [/quote]

Blinding logic Duffman

We could then get another crap loanee kiddie in couldn''t we?[:|]

[/quote]Yep, someone crap like that Ched Evans we had last season.  Awful awful player.Blinding comment, again, from you Wizard.

Interestingly, a friend of Eagle''s wife, has said that he is on the way to getting into the first team. And Hoolahan was in the reserves last night..