Sign in to follow this  
Picto2007

Does anyone buy Golden Goal tickets?

I have been a Golden goal seller now for about 5 years, and Norwich fans are quite tight when it comes to spending a pound on a ticket. Its only a pound for crying out loud, and it goes to the club. I think everyone who posts on this message board should come and see me on the corner opposite the Riverside swimming pool (Next to the ice-cream van) and buy one at the next home game. Would be good to meet a few of you too.

I have never purchased a golden ghoul ticket so it will be a new experience for me - next home game I shall come and see you.

[quote user="Picto2007"]I look forward to seeing you Andy JR. Next home game is a Tuesday evening against Wolves isn''t it?[/quote]Indeed it is - be nice to get a goal against them, cya then!!

I''ve bought Golden Goal tickets from you many times, never won anything though!!!! Haven''t bought one for a while but I''ll see you at the Wolves game on the 21st( if I go)

Wow I have a regular called Diesel Doris that I didn''t even know about. I look forward to seeing you against Wolves then.

Picto, I am unable to make games until December comes around, being at University and all, however I may have to purchase on and make myself known when I can get to my next home games :)

Jas its a pound, Sad to think you would rather give it to a bookies than to your club. My guess is that you would probably put more than a quid on at Ladbrokes, so why not buy one golden goal ticket and and place your bet a pound less?

[quote user="Picto2007"]

Jas its a pound, Sad to think you would rather give it to a bookies than to your club. My guess is that you would probably put more than a quid on at Ladbrokes, so why not buy one golden goal ticket and and place your bet a pound less?

[/quote]

you''re not Shaun Payne are you????? i know who you are if so!!!! might purchase a ticket at the next game then....

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Picto2007"]

[/quote]

you''re not Shaun Payne are you????? i know who you are if so!!!! might purchase a ticket at the next game then....

[/quote]

No his username is quite clearly Picto 2007[;)]

[quote user="C T wants the board out"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Picto2007"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No his username is quite clearly Picto 2007[;)]

[/quote]

[8-)]

i`ve never bought one  not sure how it works ? i thought your ticket  had to coincide with when a goal was scored ? but at the sheffield united game they announced a winner at 0-0 with about half an hr left ?  whats that all about ? i might buy one at the doncaster match when i next go  just so`s not to be a tight git [:$]

[quote user="Picto2007"]

Yes Jas I am him, Who be you ?

[/quote]

*taps nose* thats for me to know and you to find out..... CNS was a wicked place wasnt it?

I buy 4 golden goals every game, haven''t won yet though.

While we are mentioning golden goal tickets does anyone know what the times were for saturday?

My Dad has bought one for every home fixture this season. Personally I think you''re better of buying a lottery ticket instead...you have more chance of winning that! :P

mate of mine bought one last home game.. he opened it up it said "december" he''s thrown it away theres no chance!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

mate of mine bought one last home game.. he opened it up it said "december" he''s thrown it away theres no chance!

[/quote]

Jas, how dare you steal my punch-line, Sir!

[quote user="Picto2007"]

[/quote]I know you too [:D]. Well i know of you should i say.Im Jenners Friend (:

[quote user="Picto2007"]Wow I have a regular called Diesel Doris that I didn''t even know about. I look forward to seeing you against Wolves then.[/quote]

i thought u went for the football u awful little boy..... trying to sell up on me now are you????

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

BLOODY IDIOT!!!!

he should have read the rules on the back, tickets this season stating december automatically win £1000.00!!!!

Yeah Jas CNS was pretty good, well what I can remember of it anyway.

So who are ya then, I can''t be arsed to guess.

[quote user="Picto2007"]Just cos you only sell 3 tickets a game jimboy. BEt none of these will bother even coming to buy one. Tight gits ![/quote]I''ll buy one. [:D]. I Got Told Too By HER -.-

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Picto2007"]

[/quote]
I know you too [:D]. Well i know of you should i say.
Im Jenners Friend (:
[/quote]

Who are you then Hogesar? I will tell Jenna you say you know her when I next see her.

[quote user="Picto2007"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Picto2007"]

[/quote]I know you too [:D]. Well i know of you should i say.Im Jenners Friend (:[/quote]

Who are you then Hogesar? I will tell Jenna you say you know her when I next see her.

[/quote]I am Callum King.Great.Now Everyone Knows.She Knowss;Im Speaking To Her At The Moment Online [:)]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Picto2007"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Picto2007"]

[/quote]
I know you too [:D]. Well i know of you should i say.
Im Jenners Friend (:
[/quote]

[/quote]
I am Callum King.
Great.
Now Everyone Knows.
She Knowss;
Im Speaking To Her At The Moment Online [:)]
[/quote]

is that what they call it now a days [;)]