Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

I dont care what response I get to this, Huckerby's release was a mistake.

Yea but if we was coming on the pitch or starting at least you knew there was gonna be a spark on the pitch!! he took the game to the defenders unlike some MR irish wiz!!

I cant believe some numpties on here. Do they honestly believe Hucks would make no difference to us right now, At his worst he is better than most of the dross we have now. Roeder made a mistake letting him go, even bringing him on as an impact sub may have got us points in tight games, i forgot old hoolio is really doing the business aint he. Another Roeder ricket imo.Hucks was a clubman, how many are now, i forgot again most of them dont even belong to us.

[quote user="Mook"]

[quote user="Jonnypncfc"]hucks was a match winner!! FACT![/quote]

Not every match though, eh? Otherwise we''d be in a very different situation to the one we''re in now. FACT!

[/quote]

Flair players need to be loved. Huckerby knew the fans were on his side but the management weren''t. Like in every workplace...if your boss doesn''t value you....then the passion dies.

I wish him well and he is one of the few plusses from a very depressing decade under Smith.