Sign in to follow this  
the duke of norfolk

Iversen doesn't seem to be featuring for Rosenborg lately...

Anyone know if he is injured?

I still think he will end up here in November, i am just hoping that some kind of pre loan arrangement has already been struck as Iversen might not fancy coming here if we are second bottom or worse.

With Siberski firing blanks and not impressing many the target man issue needs resolving and the last thing we need is another prem kid coming on loan for 3 months.

[quote user="CDMullins"]

1. I dont think he;ll come here

2. Is h that good, is it showing ambition??

[/quote]

Well we need a target man who CAN score goals and he is one of those and there aren''t many guys like this about.

[quote user="the duke of norfolk"]

Anyone know if he is injured? (1)

I still think he will end up here in November (2), i am just hoping that some kind of pre loan arrangement has already been struck as Iversen might not fancy coming here if we are second bottom or worse.

With Siberski firing blanks and not impressing many the target man issue needs resolving and the last thing we need is another prem kid coming on loan for 3 months.

[/quote](1) He''s injured according too here(2) He can''t join us in november. It may be the end of the norwiegan season but the English international registration window isn''t until Jan 1st ''09. Unless you have proof (not just someone on here saying it) that he is definetly free to leave Rosenborg due to his contract having ended and him using the bosman ruling? The only thing I''ve found on the internet in english that has his contract length in is his wiki page and while I wouldn''t trust it 100% I do trust it more than alot of the rumours on here. The wiki page here stats that he''s contracted untill 2011.Davo

But unlike the bald snail eater he is actually a Target Man, and not a bad one at that!

[quote user="the duke of norfolk"]

Anyone know if he is injured?

I still think he will end up here in November, i am just hoping that some kind of pre loan arrangement has already been struck as Iversen might not fancy coming here if we are second bottom or worse.

[/quote]I suppose the bigger question is, will a local businessman stump up the money to pay for him?

Iversen is currently out of Rosenborgs team with an injury,he hurt his shin in the warm up before their game with Brondby.

[quote user="Davo"][quote user="the duke of norfolk"]

Anyone know if he is injured? (1)

I still think he will end up here in November (2), i am just hoping that some kind of pre loan arrangement has already been struck as Iversen might not fancy coming here if we are second bottom or worse.

[/quote]

(1) He''s injured according too here

(2) He can''t join us in november. It may be the end of the norwiegan season but the English international registration window isn''t until Jan 1st ''09. Unless you have proof (not just someone on here saying it) that he is definetly free to leave Rosenborg due to his contract having ended and him using the bosman ruling? The only thing I''ve found on the internet in english that has his contract length in is his wiki page and while I wouldn''t trust it 100% I do trust it more than alot of the rumours on here. The wiki page here stats that he''s contracted untill 2011.

Davo
[/quote]

He''s not out of contract with Rosenborg and couldn''t join us until January as even a loan would be subject to the transfer window (as it would be a cross border loan.)