Sign in to follow this  
SuperBass

Lets support Kings Lynn

As someone born and raised 200 yards from the Walks I watched the Linnets throughout my childhood till I moved to Norwich and started seriously following the Canaries. I don''t really think there''s a problem about supporting both teams - they won''t be playing each other for at least three seasons!

[quote user="Ricko"]As someone born and raised 200 yards from the Walks I watched the Linnets throughout my childhood till I moved to Norwich and started seriously following the Canaries. I don''t really think there''s a problem about supporting both teams - they won''t be playing each other for at least three seasons!
[/quote]

Lynn are well worth watching at the moment,and are playing some good stuff (although Joachim''s crap). Long may it continue!

I live in Lowestoft and i support them along with Norwich. Try and get down there when i dont watch norwich. they are playing very well at the moment top of the league and also have craig fleming and Dave Carolan as coaches.

If I was lucky enough to come good on the lottery, or to receive a large windfall of cash from any source, I wouldn''t spend my Saturday afternoons in abject misery at Carrow Road. No, I would tour the country having great fun "Doing the Ninety Two". That would be brilliant. When I had finished with those I would then tackle a select bunch of Scottish grounds.

All about my local team in that league! Harrogate Town!, shud have been promoted the last 3 seasons, but for 3 end of season capitulations! This is Kings Lynn n Harrogate Town''s year!