Sign in to follow this  
National express super guard

my 1000th post / stupid posts

wanted it to be special sorry. but over the years I''ve seen some and heard some great stories on here, but got me thinking, whats the most ridiculous thing you''ve read on here. just recently we''ve had some blinding ones, like the sultan of brunei and buying norfolk it would appear, but surely someone can remember something just as stupid.

Every single post by Chris and his multiple personalities. I do miss him though. It was always enjoyable to vent a bit of frustration at the young loon! [:D]

i didnt see the post but they can say it to my face in 2weeks time! im sure the computer hardman wont turn up!

[quote user="we8wba"]i didnt see the post but they can say it to my face in 2weeks time! im sure the computer hardman wont turn up![/quote]

no as a matter of fact I wont. I never go to night games...

i didnt wish you a heart attack I said ''if he carries on banging on about wolves then maybe a heart-attack would shut him up''

[quote user="we8wba"]i didnt see the post but they can say it to my face in 2weeks time! im sure the computer hardman wont turn up![/quote]

no doubt hiding behind the rest of the Wolves hardcore who wil do their best to batter the children in the River end all game...

jas :)

[quote user="National express super guard "]wanted it to be special sorry. but over the years I''ve seen some and heard some great stories on here, but got me thinking, whats the most ridiculous thing you''ve read on here. just recently we''ve had some blinding ones, like the sultan of brunei and buying norfolk it would appear, but surely someone can remember something just as stupid.
[/quote]Anything I''ve written apparently![:D]

c.t - i dont even know what you write and not worried to be honest, just merely pointing out that if you have said it then you can say it to my face like a man thats all

jas - dont you get it through your thick skull of yours that all fans arent the same? you heared or witnesses scences on my club, fair enough stuff happens yes. but i reckon say 50-100 idiots most in any incidents. if you judge things on what you hear since i been here in last 6months i''ve heard

norwich fans launching coins at leicester fans

norwich fan assualting a random bloke because they thought he was derby fan

now these are few idiots to, but i dont think all norwich fans are like that. maybe you should stup being one dimensional. because to think all wolves are like that and comments like that really show how clueless you are

[quote user="we8wba"]

c.t - i dont even know what you write and not worried to be honest, just merely pointing out that if you have said it then you can say it to my face like a man thats all

jas - dont you get it through your thick skull of yours that all fans arent the same? you heared or witnesses scences on my club, fair enough stuff happens yes. but i reckon say 50-100 idiots most in any incidents. if you judge things on what you hear since i been here in last 6months i''ve heard

now these are few idiots to, but i dont think all norwich fans are like that. maybe you should stup being one dimensional. because to think all wolves are like that and comments like that really show how clueless you are

[/quote]

Ooh, jas touched a nerve.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Quite....... Look w8wba, I''ll bet that if we were to ask an independent poll of all fans of the 90 remaining League clubs the question, " Which club has more troublemakers, Norwich or Wolves ? " the vast majority wouldn''t say Norwich. You must know that.

I''m pretty sure that you yourself are a fair-minded decent supporter of the club you love and there must be many more like you. But the fact remains that Wolverhampton Wanderers have far more than their fair share of scallywags. Quite why that is is a puzzle. Perhaps you don''t like being so close to big city clubs, Villa and Brum, or maybe you need to be seen to be '' harder '' than dear ol'' WBA. Who knows........

Away fans should be able to appreciate and feel safe going to fantastic stadiums like the one you have at Molyneux. But when they''re quite likely to be accosted by knuckle-dragging cavemen should they dare wear colours then it''s hardly surprising that it tends to put people off going in the first place. For those that are brave enough to go it certainly makes for an uneasy day out.........

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]what about the tunnel crew near the top end?i was talking to a landlord, he owns a pub next to the m6, anyway, he used to live in wolverhampton and own a pub nearby to the ground, he was also a member of this gang that hangs in the underpass, he was telling me of his stories, and about lescott and murray, and injuries they sustained, apparantly lescott and murray tried to advance on this lass in a nightclub, she turned them down, and being the typical footballers they are, no want an answer so they continued, and, well, her dad and her boyfriend were in the gang, and, well, they took them 2 outside, and stood on their shins effectively, apparantly it put murray out for 3months, and lescott out for 2 months. if you do that to your own players...then i dont know.and what about me, 12 years old, with my grandmother and a fan stubs a cigarette out on me. i dont think you are but most of your fans are scum.

[quote user="jay kay"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]
what about the tunnel crew near the top end?
i was talking to a landlord, he owns a pub next to the m6, anyway, he used to live in wolverhampton and own a pub nearby to the ground, he was also a member of this gang that hangs in the underpass, he was telling me of his stories, and about lescott and murray, and injuries they sustained, apparantly lescott and murray tried to advance on this lass in a nightclub, she turned them down, and being the typical footballers they are, no want an answer so they continued, and, well, her dad and her boyfriend were in the gang, and, well, they took them 2 outside, and stood on their shins effectively, apparantly it put murray out for 3months, and lescott out for 2 months. if you do that to your own players...then i dont know.
and what about me, 12 years old, with my grandmother and a fan stubs a cigarette out on me. i dont think you are but most of your fans are scum.
[/quote]

It put Lescott out for there entire premiership season, i heard he got caught in bed with one of the gangs leaders birds(this is just a rumour). All clubs have there bad apples, Wolves fans are just pee''d off that they live in the asshole of the midlands. Most Wolves fans aint that bad, i have loads of mates from when i lived in the area, have even worn my Norwich shirt in the wanderer before the game last year and didn''t get any trouble except for a few comments, then again i am 6ft and big

ddd - heard the same but never confirmed or denied. apperently after playoff final lescott and shaun newton went to some pub and lescott got it together with the pub managers daughter, the pub manager being a local gangster. the gangster apperently got his hit/dirty work men to do over lescotts knees with baseball bat! it was shock at the time that lescott had surgery on both knees in the summer when previously only shelduled to have one knee done which raised a few eyebrows. but the rumour didnt get out for few months

[quote user="we8wba"]

ddd - heard the same but never confirmed or denied. apperently after playoff final lescott and shaun newton went to some pub and lescott got it together with the pub managers daughter, the pub manager being a local gangster. the gangster apperently got his hit/dirty work men to do over lescotts knees with baseball bat! it was shock at the time that lescott had surgery on both knees in the summer when previously only shelduled to have one knee done which raised a few eyebrows. but the rumour didnt get out for few months

[/quote]

typical wolves scum then

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]YES THATS ITi know the landlord

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

looks like i must of done... i have just invested in a suit of armour to wear on the day of the game incase of retribution! ;)

jas :)