Sign in to follow this  
Big A

Best Fans in the World

Did Man Utd fans turn up today????

We outsung them throughout. Its been said before that one of our most important players this season is the number 13 and i think that was proved today.

To all who travelled to old Trafford....Congratulation, you did the boys proud!!!

I agree wholeheartedly!!

My girlfriend was listening to the match on TV and at one point she said "who are all those people singing?" and i replied with pride -- "that''s 3,000 norwich fans out-singing 65,000 united fans"

Well done everyone who was there. You were brilliant.

I know we always support the lads better away and you are right today the noise was continuous. Also that was the quietest I have ever known Old Trafford. If we did that at home it really would make a difference to the team. I just don''t know why away fans make more noise. Maybe its because you feel that you have to compete against a whole stadium? Who knows?

I also know that every one says that Old Trafford is quieter because of the prawn sandwich brigade, but looking outside before the game the fans didn''t look like that to me. I think its because they have become complacent and expect to win.

all through the match they were singing!

Even after the manu goals......

Did anyone watch match of the day last night?

When Peter Scmichael (or however you spell it as thats wrong....)

said Greeno could have saved that second goal

Yeah - like he would have done, of course! Greeno did himself no harm whatsoever with that display yesterday. More of the same and I think Sven might remember his phone number, if he isn''t too busy with other things!!!

MOTDs analysis after the game highlights was appalling! They spoke only of Smith''s goal and did not mention Norwich at all. It was the only reason I watched to hear what the ''experts'' would have to say, but we were ignored completey. But then what did i expect?

On the subject of the original post though, yeah the fans did us proud.

Rather difficult to sing, when you have a mouthfull of prawn sandwich (with the crust removed) whilst clutching a magnum of champagne saying to all... "Hello, we''re Mancunians don''t you know!" "C''mon you Red Devils and pass that ''chukka'' Rah! Rah! Rah!" " Now where did I put my keys to the Bentley? got to return to Surrey in an hour! Toodle Pip!"

Agreed, the City fans were simply fantastic. Song of the day for me was.....

To the tune of "oh when the greens"

My garden shed,
Is bigger than this,
My garden shed is bigger than this,
And so is my greenhouse,
My garden shed is bigger than this!!

repeat, repeat.

nah best chant had to be...

''''we''ve got more points than you!''''
''''we''ve got more points than you!''''

hahahahah fantastic

although

''''Cry on the tele! we saw u cry on the tele!''''......made me chuckle also!