Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

Here's the new shirt...........

Sammy looks pretty pissed off to be spending his days off posing in the club shop. Quality shirt though, will hopefully aquire that and the San Jose shirt (quick delete this post and demote it to other football) soon enough. There''s no chance of me buying our ridiculous current home strip. Aviva logo on the back is really taking the piss. Why is it necessary for all our players to appear to have Aviva as their first name? I have in the past vaguely tried to support NCFC''s sponsors but Aviva can bugger off, they''ve helped the binners a lot more than us over the last few years.

[quote user="AndyJR"]

It''s the poor bears in the backround I feel sorry for.

[/quote]

Is it the actor Tim Roth?.......And look to the lower left of the piccy.....what''s that toy Cap''n Canary up to? 

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="AndyJR"]

It''s the poor bears in the backround I feel sorry for.

[/quote]

Is it the actor Tim Roth?.......And look to the lower left of the piccy.....what''s that toy Cap''n Canary up to? 

[/quote]

Sniffin Sammys Clingans. Yuk.

Has anyone actually seen one "in the flesh" / does anyone know what material it is made of?  Is it in old style cotton i.e., the same as the TOFFS one, or the one in the club shop, or is this the old style but in new style material like the material of the current shirts?  If it were an old style shirt in classic colours with no awful sponsor''s logos but with new easy wash / doesn''t need an iron / doesn''t go baggy material I''d buy one. 

norwich bored seen you coming havnt they! another 30-40quid in their back pockets! harsh but true. i doubt this has been done for the "fans" but done for some financial help

[quote user="we8wba"]norwich bored seen you coming havnt they! another 30-40quid in their back pockets! harsh but true. i doubt this has been done for the "fans" but done for some financial help[/quote]

A total of 959 shirts will be available to pre-order on a first

come, first served basis (shirt size subject to availability), costing

£35 for adults'' shirts and £25 for children''s shirts. Season

ticket-holder and membership discounts will also be available.The cost of making the shirts will be around £8-10, meaning a mark-up of between £15 and £25 per shirt.You''re talking about maybe £20,000 profit when all''s through.  Hardly a massive amount of money.

cheers chops for the info

personally i still think its money spinning idea to get extra revenue though! i mean fans are paying 30quid to see norwich wear the shirt once or twice

looks nice but maybe should bought it out for a whole season? but if the fans like it maybe they will in the near future

[quote user="Nostradamus"]You know that they all have "jas" on the back don''t you?[/quote]

too bloody true! the Cash cow lives on my farm!

jas :)