Sign in to follow this  
Rasputin was a C...

Average age?

im joint youngest with northern canary!

what months your birthday?

cityangel, how''d the root canal treatment go? I only ask as I had that myself about three months back. It wasn''t too bad, although I had the assistance of gas and air to make me feel as if we had just won the league title!!! Oh, sorry - we did!!!

Interesting to note the fans the club picked up during the clubs'' glory years. I began supporting them in the late eighties but no of alot of mates who joined ranks in the early 90''s when we were conquering Europe. I can imagine in 10 years time the club will again have a strong group of 18-30 yr old fans, based on the recent success

Susie,
It seems to have solved the problem but after spending an hour 3 weeks in a row at my dentist my poor mouth has been very sore. Am on a course of antibiotics now but still feel really washed out and my gums are still tender and aching.Plus I got the bill today!
Thanks for asking.
lol cityangel x

most people on here are about 30!

i still got 17 years till im 30........

I feel 50+ after that game today but I''m so proud of our efforts that I''m still 21-and-a-bit having looked in the mirror!!! (Hope you are feeling better today than yesterday cityangel. Bet the bill was a nasty shock! You should be dentalphobic and have to have special treatment. You don''t pay anything then!)

Feeling much better today thanks Susie.I also really enjoyed the game and was very proud of the lads.Great second half and great display by Francis, just need a couple of more players then the jigsaw will be complete.

Twelfty! 40+ Daddy of 4 lads..........I''m 45, with an Immature mental age of 93! but I''ve got all my own teeth and can touch my toe''s! I have lovely wavy hair (actually it''s waving goodbye!) and I don''t give a damn! OTBC ;~) I''m still handsome though! Honest.........