Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

We have got to beat the scum

at the end of my sociology lesson we were debating which football teams we support. About 5 other people (inc. my teacher) revealed that they are scummers, and I''m the only city fan in the class. They all started pointing at me and calling me ''budgie scum'' [:$]

It is IMPERATIVE that we beat the dirty scum ba******!

[quote]

at the end of my sociology lesson we were debating which football teams we support. About 5 other people (inc. my teacher) revealed that they are scummers, and I''m the only city fan in the class. They all started pointing at me and calling me ''budgie scum'' [:$]

[/quote]

so in true Norwich fan style i hope you got up and asked them that, despite winning their last trophy almost 30 years ago, and not having been in Europe since then, they consider themselves a "big club",

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote]

[/quote]

so in true Norwich fan style i hope you got up and asked them that, despite winning their last trophy almost 30 years ago, and not having been in Europe since then, they consider themselves a "big club",

[/quote]

since 2001 i meant

[quote user="C T has ordered his San Jose shirt!"]

[/quot]Totally agree CT, they need a slap............a suitable Hex me thinks nearer the date.[li]

[quote user="C T has ordered his San Jose shirt"]

[/quote]Totally agree CT, they need a slap............a suitable Hex me thinks nearer the date.[li]

[quote user="Hughesy"]

we have also GOT to beat scum on the 7th december because it is my birthday!!!

[/quote]

Come on Wiz, start preparing an extra strong hex, we can''t let that lot down the road spoil someones birthday!!!

[quote user="Hissing Sid"][quote user="Hughesy"]

we have also GOT to beat scum on the 7th december because it is my birthday!!!

[/quote]

Come on Wiz, start preparing an extra strong hex, we can''t let that lot down the road spoil someones birthday!!!

[/quote]I''m on the case Sid.[Y]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

but wouldnt they just come back with the "f all you never one f all" song?

Having been born and lived 30 minutes from Ipswich in Suffolk, I know what it''s like to be in a society dominated by binners. (now in Norfolk)

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

but wouldnt they just come back with the "f all you never one f all" song?

[/quote]

no.. considering we won the league cup and the championship title since then.....

they can go back to their wind swept empty stadium with the arms dealer not actually putting any money in and think they are going places....

"at the end of my sociology lesson we were debating which football teams we support. About 5 other people (inc. my teacher) revealed that they are scummers, and I''m the only city fan in the class. They all started pointing at me and calling me ''budgie scum'' Embarrassed [:$]

It is IMPERATIVE that we beat the dirty scum ba******!"

Haha.

Well its suprising how many norwich fans are in a childcare course![:|]

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]

"at the end of my sociology lesson we were debating which football teams we support. About 5 other people (inc. my teacher) revealed that they are scummers, and I''m the only city fan in the class. They all started pointing at me and calling me ''budgie scum'' Embarrassed [:$]

Haha.

[/quote]

Eh? What has sociology got to do with childcare?

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]

Haha.

[/quote]

WTF, shut up please.

We''ve GOT to beat the scum on the 7th of December because it''s the day after my Birthday! (Although it originally was set to be on my Birthday)

We''ve got to beat the scum because its 2 days after my birthday. Although it was originally set for the day after!

could go on for ages lol... anybody''s birthday on the 4th ??[:P]