Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

England V Kazakhstan ...

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]Kazakhstan doesn''t sound like a particularly European country.
[/quote]

Kazakhstan is so big it''s partly in Europe and partly in Asia - largest landlocked country in the world.  I went there about 15 years ago.  Wonderful place to visit.  They seem to be on pretty good terms with everyone which is just as well as they''ve got lots of oil and gas as well.  Not a member of Europe but members of NATO.

was going to go but not spending 40-50 quid for half decent seats in meanigless game. basically either end 4-0 and we just say we good and should of won or be 1-0 or 0-0 and we moan

1st england saturday home game i missed since last one at old trafford

going alton towers in stead

Im goin might wear my norwich shirt. Me and my friend were thinkin of goin as borat but never got round to it but not the mankini though lol. Im sure a few people will go dressed as him. They should play the national anthem he sings on the film.

First off- wembley, what a fantastic stadium, well worth a visit!

Secondly, the morons who booed ashley cole WHAT IS THE POINT? One bad pass and gets crucified

Lastly Capello WTF did you play 4-3-3 in the first halft? We were rubbish

[quote user="C T has ordered his San Jose shirt"]

Secondly, the morons who booed ashley cole WHAT IS THE POINT? One bad pass and gets crucified

[/quote]

Because he''s a money grabbing **** so nobody likes him anyway, especially Arsenal fans and i''m sure their were a fair share in the crowd. And he felt the need to cheat on his wife... even though his wife was Cheryl Cole! Only a complete idiot would do that .. So most people don''t like him anyway....

I sure don''t.

[quote user="C T has ordered his San Jose shirt"]

[/quote]

I''m English through and through but nothing would induce me to go anywhere near an England game.  Mixing with the boneheaded "Ingerlund" brigade after they''ve been on the piss for five hours (or even stone cold sober) isn''t my idea of a good time. 

Khazakstans number 7 looked a handy little player... Conference standard i thought.. perhaps one day we will see him in the conference, England scored goals which against teams like that is important... with the Ukraine and Croatia in the group you know they will score goals against the smaller nations.. so its vital england dont lose out on goal difference

jas :)

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

I''m English through and through but nothing would induce me to go anywhere near an England game.  Mixing with the boneheaded "Ingerlund" brigade after they''ve been on the piss for five hours (or even stone cold sober) isn''t my idea of a good time. 

[/quote]

I completely agree that the fans were an embarrassment.

Proud to say that NCFC flags were on display - 3 spotted with only sunderland and hammers showing more - well done capital and midlands canaries and a plain NCFC on the far ide of the pitch from me...