Sign in to follow this  
canarytom

New name for Greenwich

Greenwich canary is leaving Greenwich soon so I am starting a new thread for people to suggest new names for him. My choice would be Cottaging Canary

[quote user="SPat"]I''m sure it seems hilarious having a little thread where you call your mates gay, no one else does [:$] 
[/quote]

Indeed. And look who''s started it again? Our friend canarytom! Can''t believe you''ve not been banned yet.

[quote user="Funny Ole Game"]

[quote user="SPat"]I''m sure it seems hilarious having a little thread where you call your mates gay, no one else does [:$] 
[/quote]

Indeed. And look who''s started it again? Our friend canarytom! Can''t believe you''ve not been banned yet.

[/quote]

Dont join in then. Im guessing you can guess by the title what is gonna be discussed.

Oh evening funny ole....been a while [;)]

[quote user="canarytom"]Greenwich canary is leaving Greenwich soon so I am starting a new thread for people to suggest new names for him. My choice would be Cottaging Canary[/quote]

no one cares Tom.. its a private joke between you and some friends...

jas :)

Now I''m sure this probably is a private joke amongst friends, and pardon me for intruding, but going by the malicious rumours posted on here about Mr Greenwich (which I''m sure are totally unfounded in fact) could his name be changed from Greenwich Canary to Brownich Canary ? Think about it ?

I''ll get me coat

[quote user="BringBackIwan"]

Now I''m sure this probably is a private joke amongst friends, and pardon me for intruding, but going by the malicious rumours posted on here about Mr Greenwich (which I''m sure are totally unfounded in fact) could his name be changed from Greenwich Canary to Brownich Canary ? Think about it ?

I''ll get me coat

[/quote]

Like it! Thats the spirit!

Good suggestions! Having read the rather informative wikipedia entry, I think tea rooming canary is another good suggestion!

Funny Ole Game, for someone who hates my posts so much you don''t half write a lot on them. I don''t think I have seen a contribution from you on any of the other threads so I am convinced you are secretly enjoying them.

Jas, clearly people do care. The last Greenwich Canary thread generated plenty of interest so I thought it was only right to consult the community on a new name for him!

Along with the new name I suggested, could I suggest a tag line ?

"They call me Brownich canary, if you''ve got a brown itch, let me scratch it for you"

Still getting me coat . . . . .

[quote user="canarytom"]

Good suggestions! Having read the rather informative wikipedia entry, I think tea rooming canary is another good suggestion!

Funny Ole Game, for someone who hates my posts so much you don''t half write a lot on them. I don''t think I have seen a contribution from you on any of the other threads so I am convinced you are secretly enjoying them.

Jas, clearly people do care. The last Greenwich Canary thread generated plenty of interest so I thought it was only right to consult the community on a new name for him!

[/quote]

I''m not obsessed with you at all canarytom.......on the contary. As i said in a previous thread, i only come on here to read but your last thread made me so angry i felt the need to reply.

And now you''ve done it again.......do you really think this is the right way to treat a friend? In fact, i very much doubt you are friends, it''s clear Greenwich himself is not a fan of this thread.

Pathetic.

[quote user="Funny Ole Game"][quote user="canarytom"]

[/quote]

I''m not obsessed with you at all canarytom.......on the contary. As i said in a previous thread, i only come on here to read but your last thread made me so angry i felt the need to reply.

And now you''ve done it again.......do you really think this is the right way to treat a friend? In fact, i very much doubt you are friends, it''s clear Greenwich himself is not a fan of this thread.

Pathetic.

[/quote]

I take it you haven''t voted yet then FOG!?!

Easy, I never said you were obsessed. That is a thought that you have conjured up in your own mind and one that I am deeply disturbed about! Leave me alone you pervert!

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"][quote user="Funny Ole Game"][quote user="canarytom"]

[/quote]

Pathetic.

[/quote]

[/quote]

No.

Crazy I know.....but why doesn''t he just change Greenwich to wherever he''s  going to be living?

Latest voting..............

New name for Greenwich Canary!
Join the Debate! Greenwich Canary is due to fly the Greenwich nest in the next few weeks! Please Vote and help Greenwich Canary find a new user name!

Cottaging Canary   (50%)
Dirtbox Canary   (16.7%)
Gloryhole Canary   (16.7%)
Brownwich Canary   (16.7%)
Tea rooming Canary   (0%)

[quote user="Funny Ole Game"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"][quote user="Funny Ole Game"][quote user="canarytom"]

[/quote]

Pathetic.

[/quote]

[/quote]

No.

Crazy I know.....but why doesn''t he just change Greenwich to wherever he''s  going to be living?

[/quote]

Because BOGnor Regis Canary hasn''t got a ring to it!......................

................. I''ll get me coat!

[quote user="Funny Ole Game"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"][quote user="Funny Ole Game"][quote user="canarytom"]

[/quote]

Pathetic.

[/quote]

[/quote]

No.

[/quote]

Hmmm. A sneaky way of finding out where Greenwich is moving to ?? Perhaps it''s not canarytom who has to be worried .....

Seriously, this seems to be a thread made by a few friends living in different parts of the country who are just having a laugh with each other via a messagebaord. Is that not what messageboards are for ?

If you don''t like it, don''t read it & if you don''t like it, stop contributing to it !!!

This has obviously become a public issue and is gaining a lot of public interest. Is Greenwich actually going to take the name of the winning vote?

Cottaging Canary has a ring to it! its way out in front!