Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy with the Pink Un Pickers.

[Y][quote user="Fellas"]Costa Rica are/were 3-1 up 2nd half.

Ghana won 3-0!
[/quote]

Lovely old gravy , thanks "fellas" its looking mighty good .[Y]....arrdee.

[quote user="Fellas"]4-1 now, must be very close now!!! It''s basically in the bag but I don''t wanna jinx it yet! [/quote]FT, Costa Rica 4-1 winners! Congrats New York! Very good job sir!

[8][8]Well, I shuffled through the city on the 4th of July
I had a firecracker waiting to blow
Breakin'' like a rocket who makin'' its way
To the cities of Mexico
Lived in an apartment out on Avenue A
I had a tar-hut on the corner of 10th
Had myself a lover who was finer than gold
But I''ve broken up and busted up since

And love don''t play any games with me
Anymore like she did before
The world won''t wait, so I better shake
That thing right out there through the door
Hell, I still love you, New York

Found myself a picture that would fit in the folds
Of my wallet and it stayed pretty good
Still amazed I didn''t lose it on the roof of the place
When I was drunk and I was thinking of you
Every day the children they were singing their tune
Out on the streets and you could hear from inside
Used to take the subway up to Houston and 3rd
I would wait for you and I''d try to hide

And love won''t play any games with you
Anymore if you don''t want it to
The world won''t wait and I watched you shake
But honey, I don''t blame you
New York

I remember Christmas in the blistering cold
In a church on the upper west side
Babe, I stood their singing, I was holding your arm
You were holding my trust like a child
Found a lot of trouble out on Avenue B
But I tried to keep the overhead low
Farewell to the city and the love of my life
At least we left before we had to go

Anymore if you want ''em to
So we better shake this old thing out the door
I''ll always be thinkin'' of you
I''ll always love you, though, New York[8][8]

Yes yes Newyork Newyork well done you lovely old boy you have taken us up to £400 [*][*][*] That 3 wins this season and lots more to come , well done all you lovely old Pickers , I think you can tell that arrdee is proud of you all.

On to next week when we are playing for double money and its the lovely Hissing Sid in charge , so watch out for Raise funds for Foncy with the Pink un Pickers. Talk to you all later.[Y]....arrdee.

[quote user="leedscanary"][8][8]Well, I shuffled through the city on the 4th of July
I had a firecracker waiting to blow
Breakin'' like a rocket who makin'' its way
To the cities of Mexico
Lived in an apartment out on Avenue A
I had a tar-hut on the corner of 10th
Had myself a lover who was finer than gold
But I''ve broken up and busted up since

And love don''t play any games with me
Anymore like she did before
The world won''t wait, so I better shake
That thing right out there through the door

Found myself a picture that would fit in the folds
Of my wallet and it stayed pretty good
Still amazed I didn''t lose it on the roof of the place
When I was drunk and I was thinking of you
Every day the children they were singing their tune
Out on the streets and you could hear from inside
Used to take the subway up to Houston and 3rd
I would wait for you and I''d try to hide

Anymore if you don''t want it to
The world won''t wait and I watched you shake
But honey, I don''t blame you
New York

I remember Christmas in the blistering cold
In a church on the upper west side
Babe, I stood their singing, I was holding your arm
You were holding my trust like a child
Found a lot of trouble out on Avenue B
But I tried to keep the overhead low
Farewell to the city and the love of my life
At least we left before we had to go

Anymore if you want ''em to
So we better shake this old thing out the door
I''ll always be thinkin'' of you
I''ll always love you, though, New York[8][8]
[/quote]

Now is that my young gun or Ryan Adams we have on board ? well done Leeds.[*]....arrdee.

Thank you all.  I really didn''t take too many risks and 18 quid doesn''t break the bank, but I figured that if we knew beforehand that we could get 20 or so quid every week we''d take it in a heartbeat. Thanks again to Arrdee, Nutty and Billy Dixon and I''m looking forward to my listing in Arrdee''s signature-wall-of-fame! 

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Thank you all.  I really didn''t take too many risks and 18 quid doesn''t break the bank, but I figured that if we knew beforehand that we could get 20 or so quid every week we''d take it in a heartbeat. Thanks again to Arrdee, Nutty and Billy Dixon and I''m looking forward to my listing in Arrdee''s signature-wall-of-fame! [/quote]

Yes Newyork its been there since F T with Costa Rica , feel proud Justin , well done....[Y]....arrdee.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Thank you all.  I really didn''t take too many risks and 18 quid doesn''t break the bank, but I figured that if we knew beforehand that we could get 20 or so quid every week we''d take it in a heartbeat. Thanks again to Arrdee, Nutty and Billy Dixon and I''m looking forward to my listing in Arrdee''s signature-wall-of-fame! [/quote]

Take a bow newyork[Y]

I haven''t been able to keep up with the results today until Arrdee phoned me at work spreading the news and then I felt a part of it new york new york [;)]

Well done all the pickers too.. as soon as I get time I will check the results and update the table.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Congrats to all this week, even my nap won!

[/quote]

Yep well done Pete, I bet you are as proud as I am , I did use your "Gas" on my line , thanks for that Pete , you lovely old boy.[Y]....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

Yep well done Pete, I bet you are as proud as I am , I did use your "Gas" on my line , thanks for that Pete , you lovely old boy.[Y]....arrdee.

[/quote]

Two in two - that''s almost a run. Nice to see the Free Bet triumphed this week, plus the Hucks shirt is up to £80 already for FONCY - a good weekend all round.

[quote user="arrdee"]

Yes Newyork its been there since F T with Costa Rica , feel proud Justin , well done....[Y]....arrdee.

[/quote]

Very small point arrdee....it would be nice if you inserted a capital Y in your signature line for NewYork. It makes his name stand out a little more.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

Very small point arrdee....it would be nice if you inserted a capital Y in your signature line for NewYork. It makes his name stand out a little more.

[/quote]

Yep thanks for that Yankee, yes you happen to be right it does look better , anyhow its done now.Cheers[Y]....arrdee.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Two in two - that''s almost a run. Nice to see the Free Bet triumphed this week, plus the Hucks shirt is up to £80 already for FONCY - a good weekend all round.

[/quote]

And Arrdee top of the Canary Challenge! (See your emails Arrdee). That money goes to the Tactic Zone too. [:D]

[quote user="arrdee"]

Yes yes Newyork Newyork well done you lovely old boy you have taken us up to £400 [*][*][*] That 3 wins this season and lots more to come , well done all you lovely old Pickers , I think you can tell that arrdee is proud of you all.

On to next week when we are playing for double money and its the lovely Hissing Sid in charge , so watch out for Raise funds for Foncy with the Pink un Pickers. Talk to you all later.[Y]....arrdee.

[/quote]

Arrdee, as a relatively new comer to Pups, I thought I read somewhere that our previous wins were also International weekends. Is that right?

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And Arrdee top of the Canary Challenge! (See your emails Arrdee). That money goes to the Tactic Zone too. [:D]

[/quote]Well done Ray! [;)]Inchy and Arrdee are on 10 out of 10, very impressive. And Evil Monkey got off the mark as well [:P][:D]

[quote user="GazzaTCC"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

Arrdee, as a relatively new comer to Pups, I thought I read somewhere that our previous wins were also International weekends. Is that right?

[/quote]

No thats not quite right Gazza we have had 7 wins and 3 were directly responsible to International weeks . Fellas did use a selection from the African nations cup in his line of 7 and all of us that sat through that Sunday evening will never forget it . It seems the whole City turned out in support of Fellas and the Free Bet , every club and pub was full , the word seem to spread like wildfire and I am sure the last person to ask what was happening and what was going on was told " there is some young boy playing for a £ Million" and as those 5 goals went in I hope they were shouting "Fellas" "Fellas" .

Mr Chops on the other hand just produced his winning line from nowhere , he just knew what he wanted to do and presto 6 correct selections winning £138 . He just saw it and was successful as have been the other winners . I am sure that Nutty Nigel can furnish you with the finer points but Gazza thats it in a nutshell....arrdee.

Start spreading the news...Congratulations, NYC!Nice Ryan Adams lyrics too, I went to see him play at the Birmingham something or other when that album came out and he was great.

[quote user="arrdee"]

Mr Chops on the other hand just produced his winning line from nowhere , he just knew what he wanted to do and presto 6 correct selections winning £138 .

[/quote]And since then, I''ve had Arsenal to beat Hull, Liverpool to beat Stoke... I should really start betting on Ipsh*t every week, there''s a thought.

I think you all noticed that next week is the first week of Dixmars "bonus" weeks that Billy Dixon is giving us , there will be 4 of these throughout out the season , which means that if the selector in charge gets his selections right and the City win as well Dixmar will double our winnings , these 4 weeks will be spread over the season and it will involve City playing 2 at home and 2 away , well 1 away after next weekend . Remember you don''t need to include City in your selections , City will trigger off the double winnings .

I did ask "why are you giving us this Billy? for goodness sake you are giving us enough with a Free £10 Bet each week" . I know I will never be able to tell you his reply , modesty forbids , lets just be happy that we have this and lets hope it means more winnings for the Free Bet and Foncy. Thanks you lovely old Pickers....arrdee. 

Brilliant ! NewYorkCanary, glad my pick was correct I would have hated Spain to have had the worst result in their history and deny you a win when it seems obvious (just ask Austria).

Pleased to see we have gone past £400, I think we could make £1000 fairly quickly, it hasn''t taken long to get from 0 to 400.

Thanks to Billy Dixmar for the double your money weekends (if City win).