Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy with the Pink Un Pickers.

Yes you lovely old Free Bet Pickers its time to Raise funds for Foncy again and its the wonderful Newyork Canary in charge this week ,yes Pickers the Free Bet is off across the Atlantic to the U S of A , you never know where the Free Bet will turn up next.

So lets help Newyork Canary all we can , so give him your very best selection for this weekend . Remember this is International week and of the 6 wins we have had 2 have been International weeks and there look some really tasty fixtures this week , I am sure that most of you know that Newyork was one of the top tipsters last season finishing 2nd in Nuttys league .

Now Newyork will do just as he likes , if he sees more than 6 winners its up to him , if we don''t inspire him with our selections he can select his own , thats what it means to be in charge of the Free Bet and he is answerable to no one , he just does how he sees it and does his best for our wonderful club , the greatest club in the land, Norwich City. So here it is Justin its with you ....arrdee.

well this week im going to go for a bit of an outsider seems it international week

ENGLAND TO BEAT BORAT

After rejecting the Gas last week I''m heading back to the Memorial with my tail between my legs and backing them to thump the Orient.

Bristol Rovers 3, Leyton Orient 1

I''m going for a home win for Shrewsbury v. Port Vale.

Shrewsbury have won all 4 home games, scoring 14 with 0 conceded!

Port Vale are not so good on their travels, W1 D1 L2, scoring 5.

Good Luck, NY Canary!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]After rejecting the Gas last week I''m heading back to the Memorial with my tail between my legs and backing them to thump the Orient.

Bristol Rovers 3, Leyton Orient 1[/quote]

And also Pete did you notice you had a winner with your "nap"? without involving the "Gas"? but here we are again.......[:(]....arrdee.

Was going to go for a lower league fixture but seeing as it''s an international break I''ll go along those lines instead.

for me this week it''s going to be........

Holland v Iceland......Holland home win.[:)]

Good luck to one and all.[;)]

To go for one that hasn''t been picked yet It''s got to be:San Marino Vs Slovakia - Slovakia to win.Davo

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]After rejecting the Gas last week I''m heading back to the Memorial with my tail between my legs and backing them to thump the Orient.

Bristol Rovers 3, Leyton Orient 1[/quote]

And also Pete did you notice you had a winner with your "nap"? without involving the "Gas"? but here we are again.......[:(]....arrdee.

[/quote]

Indeed I did (that must be 3 for the season) but did you also note that Rovers beat Col Utd at the weekend?

I could play it safe and go for England but where''s the fun in that?

I''m going for Scunthorpe to win at home against Crewe.  Scunthorpe are second in League One and are the form team at the moment. Crewe have yet to win away from home this season. Good luck NYC lets hope for six from you this weekend and maybe six from England as well...........mmmm.

This week I''m going for

SCUNTHORPE to beat Crewe.

This looks a good bet Scunthorpe riding high in league one, with Crewe struggling at the foot of the table.

Good luck with your selections this week NewyorkCanary.

A lot of these international matches must have b awful odds I suspect, so I''m going to risk my 100% record with something a little less obvious this week. Sorry Nigel but I think your Northern Ireland side are going to get turned over in Slovenia.

As all logic has gone by the board with me this last four weeks, I am going to apply  illogical reasoning to make my pick this week.

What does a team that has just lost 0-7 at home do next match ? ? ? ? ?

Why it goes AWAY to Grimsby and thrashes them out of sight ! !

Grimsby v  WYCOMBE WANDERERS     AWAY WIN  NAP !

[quote user="Kathy"]A lot of these international matches must have b awful odds I suspect, so I''m going to risk my 100% record with something a little less obvious this week. Sorry Nigel but I think your Northern Ireland side are going to get turned over in Slovenia.[/quote]

Of course there is Smudger v LQ tomorrow night as well. But very difficult to call and the fixture takes place before Arrdee goes off to the bookies. Never mind [;)]

Hello all,

Good luck to NewYork, I''m sure you won''t need it though.

For your consideration this week -

OLDHAM v Hereford - Home win

Its on Sunday, though - but we won''t have to wait as long as we did for Arrdee''s pick last week!

Leedscanary (Young Gun)

Looking through Saturdays fixtures, im tempted not to go for the boring choice of England and be a bit more adventurous, allthough it is a dead cert, making it a tempting choice ... hmmm, nope sorry. I''m letting myself down here as I can''t finda better, nailed on pick than ...

England v Kazahkstan

I''m rather dissapointed in myself, but I need a win this week [:)]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Looking through Saturdays fixtures, im tempted not to go for the boring choice of England and be a bit more adventurous, allthough it is a dead cert, making it a tempting choice ... hmmm, nope sorry. I''m letting myself down here as I can''t finda better, nailed on pick than ...

England v Kazahkstan

I''m rather dissapointed in myself, but I need a win this week [:)]

[/quote]

No need to feel disappointed Shaun , all we are asking for is winners , and I know you are a winner.you lovely old boy....arrdee

Hopefully my luck will change, I have decided to give with what in my mind is a nailed on cert.

My ''nap'' is -

Belgium vs Armenia - home win.  I was going to go with England but thought I would give you another option. 

Best of luck[:)]

Keep them coming everyone.  I think I will be picking sometime Friday AM New York time, so please try to get your naps in before lunchtime on Friday.

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="Kathy"]A lot of these international matches must have b awful odds I suspect, so I''m going to risk my 100% record with something a little less obvious this week. Sorry Nigel but I think your Northern Ireland side are going to get turned over in Slovenia.[/quote]

Of course there is Smudger v LQ tomorrow night as well. But very difficult to call and the fixture takes place before Arrdee goes off to the bookies. Never mind [;)]

[/quote]

At least LQ is prepared to turn up and perform under the lights Kathy and as tomorrow''s referee all i can do is watch and see who comes out on top.

Anyway back to the business of the thread before Arrdee and Nutty hold their heads in their hands my pick this week is obviously ENGERLAND,ENGERLAND,ENGERLAND.