Sign in to follow this  
Future Radio

John Tilson from NCISA on Future Radio Today

John Tilson talks openly and frankly about his concerns on the future of Norwich City on and off the field. He gives his views on the match against Derby; the loan players; the board of Directors and at what point NCISA should make their concerns known to the Club.

Too down beat and negative or is it accurate and to the point – Have a listen

You can access the interview here (17 minutes)

http://podcast.futureradio.co.uk/

Poor, slow, no action until it is too late as usual.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz [S]

Have to do it in the proper way, while the paying public at Carrow Road are made mugs of.... yawn, yawn, yawn!!!

[quote user="Smudger"]

Have to do it in the proper way, while the paying public at Carrow Road are made mugs of.... yawn, yawn, yawn!!!

[/quote]

And what do you suggest we do then Smudger at this precise moment in time?

Serious question old boy so please give me something constructive and positive to move forward with.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I agree with you Smudger.  Chase proved that just expecting an unpopular owner to quietly bog off doesn''t work.  The silence from NCISA up until now has been deafening and I feel if left to them we would only have anti-board demo''s with Delia''s permission. 

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

And what do you suggest we do then Smudger at this precise moment in time?

Serious question old boy so please give me something constructive and positive to move forward with.

[/quote]

Well I would of thought it was high time to call an EGM similar to the one that took place at St Andrews Hall for the Worthy Shennanigans and at least get your members to take a vote on it one would of thought???

It is plain to see the level of discontent in the City and County to one and all now surely? or do we need to sit and wait for yet another manager to be installed and yet more pleas for time from the board and promises that they will get it right next season???

[quote user="Regime Change"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I agree with you Smudger.  Chase proved that just expecting an unpopular owner to quietly bog off doesn''t work.  The silence from NCISA up until now has been deafening and I feel if left to them we would only have anti-board demo''s with Delia''s permission. 

[/quote]

Sorry i gave the impression on the radio and in the NCISA column (Pink Un Saturday) that i was happy with the current situation.

I will repeat again give us something positive and constructive that will achieve a big picture moving forward that the fans can involve themselves in and NCISA will be all ears.

For starters how about a chat over a pint and see who turns up.Trowel and Hammer St Stephens Road 8.30pm Wednesday.See you all there?

[quote user="Regime Change"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It kind of felt like that with the Worthy Out ones... that we needed written permission from teacher.

Saying that I realise that we need the NCISA on side as they hold a lot of swing in the City, County and further afield... that is why I joined them myself recently, but with the timing of there most recent meeting felt like I had to hold my tongue (after yet another last minute result got those in question off the hook yet again).

How much longer are we willing to accept doing just enough at the last minute though?

Surely NCFC should be striving to be a much better club than that?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Regime Change"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry i gave the impression on the radio and in the NCISA column (Pink Un Saturday) that i was happy with the current situation.

I will repeat again give us something positive and constructive that will achieve a big picture moving forward that the fans can involve themselves in and NCISA will be all ears.

For starters how about a chat over a pint and see who turns up.Trowel and Hammer St Stephens Road 8.30pm Wednesday.See you all there?

[/quote]

Is that not some kind of Italian Restaurant or something now John?

I was due to be in Great Yarmouth on business for most of the day on Wednesday... but will see what I can do (Thursday would of been much, much better).... should be able to hurry myself down there for 8:30pm though

[quote user="Gazza"]

A vote of no confidence in the board of directors for starters maybe John?

[/quote]

Do you mean a NCISA vote of no confidence or a shareholders vote at the forthcoming AGM? There are 5000 shareholders and all are entitled to attend so if people turned upon the night who are of a like mind it would make it uncomfortable for the Board to say the very least.If you are not a shareholder turn up outside and hold a peaceful protest.It is less than a month away so is it a case of "bring on the revolution"or not chaps.

Christ i think Mr.D will blow a fuse when he reads this and before you ask yes he does read this board as on Saturday he asked me if i was TIL 1010.

Come out from behind your laptops and make it happen or do you not agree with what i have said?

Tin hat now being put on!

I totally agree that as many supporters with voting should express their view,  it doesn''t have to be abusive or anything.  Stand on your seat if you''re not happy.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Regime Change"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was due to be in Great Yarmouth on business for most of the day on Wednesday... but will see what I can do (Thursday would of been much, much better).... should be able to hurry myself down there for 8:30pm though

[/quote]

No problem Smudger i will meet you Thursday instead and this is an open invite to anyone who wants a chat with me about all things NCFC

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

Do you mean a NCISA vote of no confidence or a shareholders vote at the forthcoming AGM? There are 5000 shareholders and all are entitled to attend so if people turned upon the night who are of a like mind it would make it uncomfortable for the Board to say the very least.If you are not a shareholder turn up outside and hold a peaceful protest.It is less than a month away so is it a case of "bring on the revolution"or not chaps.

Christ i think Mr.D will blow a fuse when he reads this and before you ask yes he does read this board as on Saturday he asked me if i was TIL 1010.

Come out from behind your laptops and make it happen or do you not agree with what i have said?

[/quote]

Not a shareholder unfortunately, but a member of NCISA. Can the organisation take a vote of no confidence in the board?, would that not up the ante on them?

Can''t do Weds but any other night count me in for a drink, Tues/Thurs/Fri?

Here is a serious question: instead of bothering with Mr D or whoever why don''t you all go down to a house near Stowmarket?

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Here is a serious question: instead of bothering with Mr D or whoever why don''t you all go down to a house near Stowmarket?[/quote]And get arrested most probably for breach of the peace

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think Gazza was referring to a NCISA vote of no confidence in the board for starters John?

Maybe the NCISA should call a meeting prior to the clubs AGM for this purpose?

I like your thinking on all the rest of what you have said above though?

Wouldn''t it be great to go to the AGM knowing that NCISA had taken a vote and given no confidence in the board prior to the AGM though?

PS - For as long as I have known you John... not once have you given the impression that you are happy with the direction our board of driectors are taking the football club in (and neither have the majority of other NCISA members I have spoken to).  I may be wrong, but I think that there are a lot of guys out there looking for the NCISA to take a firm lead and take a vote on this issue???

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Regime Change"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No problem Smudger i will meet you Thursday instead and this is an open invite to anyone who wants a chat with me about all things NCFC

[/quote]

Great John... Thursday 8:30pm it is then?

Same venue?

I will message you my contact details (although I am sure you have them anyhow).

Try and rally up as many troops as you can and if all who attend can take a vote on whether a larger meeting should be called (to get all NCISA members to take a vote on their confidence in the current board of directors at Carrow Road).

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="Camuldonum"]Here is a serious question: instead of bothering with Mr D or whoever why don''t you all go down to a house near Stowmarket?[/quote]

And get arrested most probably for breach of the peace
[/quote]

And get national coverage at the same time.[:D]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="Camuldonum"]Here is a serious question: instead of bothering with Mr D or whoever why don''t you all go down to a house near Stowmarket?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Smudger & Co propelled from the EDP on to national news (not sport) pages.  Now there''s a thought.

Keyboard Warriors on the march[;)]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Here is a serious question: instead of bothering with Mr D or whoever why don''t you all go down to a house near Stowmarket?[/quote]

I think that might involve trespass and depending on how you go about it harrassment.Do you know the address then Camuldonum because as you take delight in pointing out i am just a PC Plonker?

Count me out on that approach old boy because no matter what you may think about her i for one and i am sure most people will agree do not believe the lady needs that kind of treatment.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="Camuldonum"]Here is a serious question: instead of bothering with Mr D or whoever why don''t you all go down to a house near Stowmarket?[/quote]And get arrested most probably for breach of the peace[/quote]

[/quote]Were you about in Brighton in 1964?

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Were you about in Brighton in 1964?
[/quote]

1964???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="Camuldonum"]Here is a serious question: instead of bothering with Mr D or whoever why don''t you all go down to a house near Stowmarket?[/quote]And get arrested most probably for breach of the peace[/quote]

[/quote]Were you about in Brighton in 1964?[/quote]

1964???

[/quote]Mods and Rockers... local reporters egged on and payed kids to start fights so they could get an exclusive.  It reminded me of that when Cam suggested taking a trip to Stowmarket[:D]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Thirst Wizard"]
[/quote]

1964???

[/quote]

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...

Were you a Mod or a Rocker?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Thirst Wizard"]
[/quote]

1964???

[/quote]

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...

Were you a Mod or a Rocker?

[/quote]

Wasn''t even born Nutty... was wondering if Thirst Wizard was on about the IRA trying to blow Maggie to Kingdom come in 1984...

What do you think I would of been?

Mod or Rocker???