Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

The Board and Roeder are now Hexed!

I never thought I could, or indeed would do this, but I have.

You want Armageddon? you want the anti Christ? you''ve got it!.

The fact that we, as a club, cannot afford to get players in without a fan''s donation, proves once and for all that our Board and club are broke and have ran out of ideas and run its course.............they must go!

The Tinkerman is ruining our team and its spirit..............

Only the players are safe from the Hexes............for now!

I fully agree with you concerning the board, and think its a bit of a sad day for the club when Carl moore has to step in again to get a player on a 1month loan!

But leave off Roeder, I think hes done a great job and will take us forward, even though he has his hands tied.

So if we lose today then it''ll be your fault?

What has Roeder done to annoy you this much? He kept us up is that it? Relagation would have given you a chance to moan louder than usual...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[|-)]

[quote user="C T has left the building "]

What has Roeder done to annoy you this much? He kept us up is that it? Relagation would have given you a chance to moan louder than usual...

[/quote]

Why not? I get the blame for all the ills of our club CT.

Don''t tell me GR''s happy with all this? he''s just to scared to speak out in my opinion.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="C T has left the building "]

[/quote]

Why not? I get the blame for all the ills of our club CT.

Don''t tell me GR''s happy with all this? he''s just to scared to speak out in my opinion.

[/quote]

Maybe he is happy with this. Maybe he knows that Cullum will be buying the ''stowmarket 2'' (as you like to label them) out in the not too distant future? Please dont assume what G.R  feels about this wiz when nobody except him or the board knows...

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]For once Wiz actaully has a point, its fucking unbelieveable that the board can''t afford even a 1 month loan deal!
[/quote]

It is unbelieveable but still wanting the team to lose and Wiz''s insessant hatred towards Roeder is way OTT for me. How would you like as manager instead Wiz?  How would we be able to afford to replace our entire backroom staff at the moment?

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]For once Wiz actaully has a point, its fucking unbelieveable that the board can''t afford even a 1 month loan deal! [/quote]I keep reading this, but how do we KNOW that the club (not the board - there is a difference) can''t afford to fund the loan? If you were the club and Carl Moore came to you and said "the money I was paying towards Huckerby''s wages is still available if you have something concrete you''d like to spend it on", would you say "no thanks, we''ll spend our own cash" or welcome it with open arms? Seems a completely sensible thing to do to me.Oh, and Wiz, I''ve enjoyed your posts on here since I first joined, but this is just stupid.[:(]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

The fact that we, as a club, cannot afford to get players in without a fan''s donation, proves once and for all that our Board and club are broke and have ran out of ideas and run its course.............they must go!

[/quote]

Personally I think I would prefer it if you just got lost if you wish such ills on the club you say you ''support''

[quote user="Romantic"]Really REALLY tedious! Really boring![/quote]

Can I add REALLY sad attention seeking to that? 

[/quote]

After what has happened to the club after the last few years, Roeder is the best thing that could have happened. The fact that he applied for and actually wants the job is a bonus. Irrespective of how you feel about the loans, he has brought the kind of quality players to the club that any other manager who could have filled the position (I know you like Steve Tilson) could only have dreamed of.

Bearing in mind the constraints of the job, Glenn is just what we need right now, I can''t imagine who would want to take the role if he was not here, and dread to think what they would do (Grant part 2).

So why dont you lay off the amateur dramatics and try supporting him.

Yes I will/No I won''t.  Yes I will/No I won''t.  Yes I will/No I won''t.

I''ve printed 3 for you to delete as appropriate that should last you 10 minutes - hopefully.

Now Wizz You are such a sweet and lovely old boy and no doubt as sweet as the sweetest lemon drop ever but my old darling whatever are you on about now ? you know Glenn is the best thing thats happened to our great club for yrs , your thoughts seem strange , personally I blame that Kentucky Bourbon you like to swill....[:D]....arrdee.

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/caireyhunt/shutupfool.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/caireyhunt/shutupfool.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]It carries on, well done all!.

Hang on, you''re actually PROUD of the fact that you ''hexed'' your own team and we lost???

What a bizarre logic.

What exactly have you got to be so smug about?

[quote user="jetstream"]Hang on, you''re actually PROUD of the fact that you ''hexed'' your own team and we lost??? What a bizarre logic. What exactly have you got to be so smug about?[/quote]

Look jetstream, Roeder IS part of the problem, and I was very clear that I hadn''t Hexed the players!.

[quote user="jetstream"]Oh, that makes it alright then. [sarcasm intended] You still appear to be very pleased that we lost.[/quote]

Of course I''m not, I''m just not surprised!.

Wiz if you want to play fantasy games on the internet, go play World of Warcraft..

[quote user="1st Wizard"]If you want this Hex lifted off Roeder, just pee on a unused tea leaf at midnight...............well, I can''t do eveything for you![;)][/quote]

Did you bump this because you thought we might be interested ?

If so, talk to the elbow, you aint worth the extention !

[quote user="1st Wizard"]If you want this Hex lifted off Roeder, just pee on a unused tea leaf at midnight...............well, I can''t do eveything for you![;)][/quote]

I think I''ll just stick to my usual trick of taking a dump in your garden. [;)][:D]

[/quote]

You should hex Jamie Cureton, the non scoring striker...

[quote user="Dicky"]

[quote user="Romantic"]Really REALLY tedious! Really boring![/quote]

Can I add REALLY sad attention seeking to that? 

[/quote]

how old is Wiz? a middle aged man im led to believe.. so why is he playing games of "wizards and witches" with all his hexes that my 7 year old nephew plays?

jas :)

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Did you bump this because you thought we might be interested ?

If so, talk to the elbow, you aint worth the extention !

[/quote]So why reply?

Who''s more the fool? the fool? or the fool who follows the fool?