Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

The way we were. A tale of two cities.

Hull City are doing what Norwich used to do frequently under Watling, South, and Chase.

Don''t you miss it? Delia.............how about you?

Long may Hull continue.

And may the romance of soccer return to Carrow Road sooner rather than later. [Z]

OTBC

yes BBB, I remember those days, being able to compete with the best, we were Hull,  now we are grimsby.

Never felt so low about our team.

Spot on BlyBly...

As I said to all those who said the 3 promoted sides would come straight back down.. cobblers!!!

Isn''t it nice to see Tottenham down there?  I think it is going to be a very long hard season for them.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Spot on BlyBly...

As I said to all those who said the 3 promoted sides would come straight back down.. cobblers!!!

Isn''t it nice to see Tottenham down there?  I think it is going to be a very long hard season for them.

[/quote]as for us!!!!! unless change is afoot

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"]

Spot on BlyBly...

[/quote]as for us!!!!! unless change is afoot[/quote]

Change will not happen unless it is demanded by the supporters... Delia & Co do not want to let go... trust me!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"]

Spot on BlyBly...

Change will not happen unless it is demanded by the supporters... Delia & Co do not want to let go... trust me!!!

[/quote]they have already said they are ready to sell...but the right person has not yet come along..ummmmm PC???? fits the bill perfectly

dont know to much about the guy but he is a city fan and is loaded????? PERFECT..no????????

think alot of supporters are in support of change...may it happen sooner rather than later...if not as lappinitup would say...WERE DOOMED I TELL YOU DOOMED

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"]

Spot on BlyBly...

[/quote]they have already said they are ready to sell...but the right person has not yet come along..ummmmm PC???? fits the bill perfectly

dont know to much about the guy but he is a city fan and is loaded????? PERFECT..no????????

think alot of supporters are in support of change...may it happen sooner rather than later...if not as lappinitup would say...WERE DOOMED I TELL YOU DOOMED

[/quote]

Exactly will not happen soon unless demanded... so it looks like it is struggling for survival at best again then doesn''t it?

Because you know and I know that our fans do not have the stomach for a fight.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"]

Spot on BlyBly...

[/quote]

Has the AGM been put back to get a take over deal complete before hand?

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[quote user="BBFF"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"]

Spot on BlyBly...

[/quote]

Has the AGM been put back to get a take over deal complete before hand?

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST
[/quote]Sorry wishful thinking IMO

[quote user="Lenny-boy"]

yes BBB, I remember those days, being able to compete with the best, we were Hull,  now we are grimsby.

Never felt so low about our team.

[/quote]

Grimsby eh?

Oh dear.

What next? Great Yarmouth?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Hull City are doing what Norwich used to do frequently under Watling, South, and Chase.

Long may Hull continue.

And may the romance of soccer return to Carrow Road sooner rather than later. [Z]

OTBC

[/quote]

That completely undermines the work done by Brown, Walker, Stringer and all the others who managed under them!

Can i ask.....Why didnt Chase build on a 3rd place finish instead of dismantling our best ever team? That was the best chance we have ever had to make it big. CHASE cost us!

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Long may Hull continue.

OTBC

[/quote]

That completely undermines the work done by Brown, Walker, Stringer and all the others who managed under them!

Can i ask.....Why didnt Chase build on a 3rd place finish instead of dismantling our best ever team? That was the best chance we have ever had to make it big. CHASE cost us!

[/quote]

Martin O''Neill BBB.....why did he leave? Arguably the greatest manager we could have had!

Long may Hull continue.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now, now CUSDP ... don''t ask such awkward questions. Or, at least, if you do you''d better be prepared for the flood of tenuous, convoluted and obfuscating drivel that will follow. [:)]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Long may Hull continue.

OTBC

[/quote]

Agreed BlyBly...and yet another thought provoking thread from the threadmaster extraordinaire.......

I''m so pleased for Hull and their supporters and the same goes for Stoke. It shows that success can be had without breaking the bank...just as long as you don''t have an old maid squating in the boardroom surrounded by a bunch of fawning "yes men".

Peter Cullum will do the same for us when he''s finished toying with the cook.

Long may Hull continue.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

How silly can you get?

Why can''t you stay on topic instead of ranting on the margins of........

But. one love.

OTBC

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Long may Hull continue.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now, now CUSDP ... don''t ask such awkward questions. Or, at least, if you do you''d better be prepared for the flood of tenuous, convoluted and obfuscating drivel that will follow. [:)]

[/quote]

Dribble, dribble.

Would you like to know how you can get more fellow poster response to your beige drivel - instead of sitting there feeling so deprived and antsy, eh macd?

One love.

To the world!

OTBC

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Long may Hull continue.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Martin O''Neill BBB.....why did he leave? Arguably the greatest manager we could have had!

[/quote]

I wouldn''t disagree, but your point is once again as far off target as Jamie-lad these days.

Ouch!

One love.

OTBC

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Long may Hull continue.

OTBC

[/quote]

Agreed BlyBly...and yet another thought provoking thread from the threadmaster extraordinaire.......

[/quote]

Sarcasm... don''t you just love it?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Long may Hull continue.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wouldn''t disagree, but your point is once again as far off target as Jamie-lad these days.

Ouch!

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

Why is it off target? I thought it was FACT.....

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Long may Hull continue.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ouch!

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

Why is it off target? I thought it was FACT.....

[/quote]

''The Nest'' is no more.

And that''s a fact.

OTBC

[quote user="Nostradamus"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Long may Hull continue.

OTBC

[/quote]

.[/quote]

[/quote]

It would help the texture of your threads if you had more than one string to you bow and stopped worshipping French fairy tales.

But still, one love.

OTBC

Don''t think you can tell the Board much about Hull. Roger Munby comes from Hull and his immediately family still live up there. No point in ranting about a change in the Board as in these difficult financial times we are more than lucky to have the solid support of Delia Smith and her husband who, as some one from the North would say, don''t owe, ow''t to  now''t .West Ham have lost their banker in grand style as their Chairman''s bank has been nationalised and one cannot see the Government in Iceland supporting a London football club. P.C has got to be up a gum tree insuring rents and mortgages and thats without a doubt with declining values and ability to pay.

Please stay there Delia .... if we once needed you in the past we are certainly going to need you in the future!

On the ball City!.

[quote user="Bobert"]

Don''t think you can tell the Board much about Hull. Roger Munby comes from Hull and his immediately family still live up there. No point in ranting about a change in the Board as in these difficult financial times we are more than lucky to have the solid support of Delia Smith and her husband who, as some one from the North would say, don''t owe, ow''t to  now''t .West Ham have lost their banker in grand style as their Chairman''s bank has been nationalised and one cannot see the Government in Iceland supporting a London football club. P.C has got to be up a gum tree insuring rents and mortgages and thats without a doubt with declining values and ability to pay.

Please stay there Delia .... if we once needed you in the past we are certainly going to need you in the future!

On the ball City!.

[/quote]

An interview with the Hull City chairman in the Express this week may interest some:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/65131/To-Hull-with-money-worry

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Bobert"]

On the ball City!.

[/quote]

An interview with the Hull City chairman in the Express this week may interest some:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/65131/To-Hull-with-money-worry

[/quote]

Hope you read this Bobert (Bobert?!).

Sounds like the old Norwich model to me.

Now they''ve got Duffen and we''ve got Smith.

See?

OTBC

[quote user="Nostradamus"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Long may Hull continue.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well you patently sad individual (hiding behind yet another user name)......BlyBly regularly makes points most of us fail to see and it is a sure sign of your own self importance that you dislike others receiving a simple compliment.

I therefore compliment you on being simple.....

Knob.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Nostradamus"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Long may Hull continue.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well you patently sad individual (hiding behind yet another user name)......BlyBly regularly makes points most of us fail to see

[/quote]Or just the same one of five, over and over again....
  • Things were better in the old days.
  • That Chase, he was alright wasn''t he?
  • Everything''s rubbish nowadays.
  • Kids, they have no respect.
  • Oooh, aren''t policemen getting younger?
Nice user name, by the way.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Nostradamus"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Long may Hull continue.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well you patently sad individual (hiding behind yet another user name)......BlyBly regularly makes points most of us fail to see

[/quote]

Or just the same one of five, over and over again....

• Things were better in the old days.

• That Chase, he was alright wasn''t he?

• Everything''s rubbish nowadays.

• Kids, they have no respect.

• Oooh, aren''t policemen getting younger?

Nice user name, by the way.

[/quote]

You''re just jealous of my ''film star'', good looks Chopsy-lad.[:D]

But, I can''t do anything about that now can I?

That''s life.

OTBC

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Nostradamus"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Long may Hull continue.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well you patently sad individual (hiding behind yet another user name)......BlyBly regularly makes points most of us fail to see and it is a sure sign of your own self importance that you dislike others receiving a simple compliment.

Knob.

[/quote]

Fail to see? He obviously falls asleep on the keyboard judging by the amount of unconnected drivel he writes. And as I have remarked before it seems that those with the highest post counts and who crave the most attention always sink to offensive language first. There must be some sort of equation there?

[quote user="Nostradamus"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Nostradamus"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Long may Hull continue.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Knob.

[/quote]

Fail to see? He obviously falls asleep on the keyboard judging by the amount of unconnected drivel he writes. And as I have remarked before it seems that those with the highest post counts and who crave the most attention always sink to offensive language first. There must be some sort of equation there?

[/quote]

You do about 52 posts/month

I do about 60 posts/month

Dribble, dribble.

And if you can''t see connections then examine your intellect. But, then again, if your intellect''s defective you wouldn''t know would you?[:-*]

Dribble, dribble.

Too bad, so sad.

And then I notice that as I champion the romance of Norwich City''s history, you promote a French fraud.

Mais, c''est la vie.

Still. One love.

OTBC