Sign in to follow this  
Carl Moores Wallet

News about the current board

[quote user="Soldier on"]

Any more news/whispers on a takeover happening soon??

OTBC

[/quote]

If there is something worth hearing then I am sure that you will hear it in the press... not from a couple of bafoons on here with not so much as an ounce of evidence of anything to back up their story with.

Think the Butler may know something.  It is apparent to me that Waghorn & Co have stopped the Cullum bashing.  Perhaps it is because he is our man and they dont want to upset him.  Then again perhaps his lawyer has just told him to stop telling lies

[quote user="Smudger"]   If there is something worth hearing then I am sure that you will hear it in the press... not from a couple of bafoons on here with not so much as an ounce of evidence of anything to back up their story with.[/quote]I think that covers your 3000+  posts nicely smudger but self praise is no recomendation! [:S]

[quote user="Soldier on"]Think the Butler may know something.  It is apparent to me that Waghorn & Co have stopped the Cullum bashing.  Perhaps it is because he is our man and they dont want to upset him.  Then again perhaps his lawyer has just told him to stop telling lies[/quote]

Ignore the recognised pillock Soldier his charisma and pursuasive silver tonque are well known. So much so that all his demo''s are sold out!

As far as I know things are still progressing but that is my final word for the present on the subject. As I said ETHICS means something to me. Look it up Smudger and you might just learn something

[quote user="The Butler"]Sorry about spelling but had a late night as a new grandaughter arrived early this morning.[/quote]

Congratulations on that Butler,my first one is due in December! For what its worth, I''m following this with interest and believe what you are saying.[Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="The Butler"]Sorry about spelling but had a late night as a new grandaughter arrived early this morning.[/quote]

Congratulations on that Butler,my first one is due in December! For what its worth, I''m following this with interest and believe what you are saying.[Y]

[/quote]

Thanks just had a look at the first photographs and even if she is the 3rd she is gorgeous!

Yes I still think this is happening I have no reason to doubt the person who told me.

Message for Carl Moores Wallet:

Is Be Smart a relation of yours by any chance?  Haven''t seen him on here for a week or two . . .

BS was getting such a reputation for posting BS, I wouldn''t be surprised if he''d decided to change his name . . .[;)]

Congratulations Butler, my first grand daughter was born on Friday evening. She will be making her debut in the River End Family Area next season! Lucky girl. I hope the same will apply to yours Butler, and also congratulations to you too Beauseant. What a wonderful early Xmas present for you.

A reason to be cheerful, a whole new generation of City fans.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Congratulations Butler, my first grand daughter was born on Friday evening. She will be making her debut in the River End Family Area next season! Lucky girl. I hope the same will apply to yours Butler, and also congratulations to you too Beauseant. What a wonderful early Xmas present for you. A reason to be cheerful, a whole new generation of City fans.[/quote]

Congratulations all of you.

Several seasons ago I went to a preseason game at Millwall.  There was a woman there, a City fan with a tiny baby asleep in a carrycot.  I said "aaahhh, it is his first game?"  "No, third" she replied, with a withering look that said "are you calling my son a part timer?" . . .

[:)]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Congratulations Butler, my first grand daughter was born on Friday evening. She will be making her debut in the River End Family Area next season! Lucky girl. I hope the same will apply to yours Butler, and also congratulations to you too Beauseant. What a wonderful early Xmas present for you. A reason to be cheerful, a whole new generation of City fans.[/quote]

Several seasons ago I went to a preseason game at Millwall.  There was a woman there, a City fan with a tiny baby asleep in a carrycot.  I said "aaahhh, it is his first game?"  "No, third" she replied, with a withering look that said "are you calling my son a part timer?" . . .

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

[/quote]

I''m surprised at you Percy, offering congratulations to those taking babies repeatedly to soccer matches, a place where they clearly don''t belong. Perhaps, if you were a mother Percy, you would know this.

Many thanks if they keep this up I will need to get a box again just to accomodate the family[:D]

Was she born at the N&N if so she must have been near my daughter in law!

Yes she was Butler, sorry for the delay in replying, there was something amiss with the reply and quote options!

I will have her with me on Saturday so she can listen to Uncle Neil and Chris at Bristol City! Hope it doesn''t make her cry.

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

[/quote]

Many thanks to both of you and congrats to you too,Gazza! Have already bought a City hat and bootees in readiness! .

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Yes she was Butler, sorry for the delay in replying, there was something amiss with the reply and quote options! I will have her with me on Saturday so she can listen to Uncle Neil and Chris at Bristol City! Hope it doesn''t make her cry.[/quote]

Perish the thought that her first words would be "Hello Neil"

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Potless Percy "]

[/quote]

I''m surprised at you Percy, offering congratulations to those taking babies repeatedly to soccer matches, a place where they clearly don''t belong. Perhaps, if you were a mother Percy, you would know this.

[/quote]

The congratulations were directed to the new grandparents on here Yankee.  Do try to keep up.

[quote user="C T has ordered his San Jose shirt"]Werent there rumours that D.S and M.W.J would be out of the club bu the end of the international break? Jas I think I can smell what you''re smelling BS[/quote]

the international break ended with the final whistle at the game on Saturday... as far as im aware, unless we have all missed it, the Smiths are still here!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="C T has ordered his San Jose shirt"]Werent there rumours that D.S and M.W.J would be out of the club bu the end of the international break? Jas I think I can smell what you''re smelling BS[/quote]

the international break ended with the final whistle at the game on Saturday... as far as im aware, unless we have all missed it, the Smiths are still here!

jas :)

[/quote]

As there is another game Wednesday night the "International Break" is still on. However CMW, as far as I know, never stated categorically that it would be finished by then. As I also have similar information from I assume,a different source jas,CT, I would not be to quick to shout BULL yet.

Financial times are hard at present and no doubt harder deals need to be struck. I don''t think that things will happen in timescales to suite posters on this site. But they are and will happen I am sure.

Congratulations to the new grandparents - hope for health & happiness all round.

As you say Butler in the present financial climate it is certainly a buyers market.  Out of interest..how often do you cross paths with the person/people that gave you the nod that takeover talks were at an advanced stage.  Have you spoken with them since they initially disclosed this.  Just wondered whether the situation remained the same or whether any deal was closer to completion

[quote user="Soldier on"]

Congratulations to the new grandparents - hope for health & happiness all round.

As you say Butler in the present financial climate it is certainly a buyers market.  Out of interest..how often do you cross paths with the person/people that gave you the nod that takeover talks were at an advanced stage.  Have you spoken with them since they initially disclosed this.  Just wondered whether the situation remained the same or whether any deal was closer to completion

[/quote]

Hi "soldier on" met again last week and is still on going. I''m still here if CMW is missing.

Financial markets are not helping but there is a willingness at preasent to see it through on both sides.

I say at present as who knows what tomorrow might bring!(no that''s not a hint just an observation)

Keep the faith

[quote user="Potless Percy "][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Potless Percy "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The congratulations were directed to the new grandparents on here Yankee.  Do try to keep up.

[/quote]

I know that Percy. That''s why I made reference "to those taking babies." Of course, I am only taking a friendly jab at you, however, I wonder if those that do take babies to football matches are aware of the risks of exposing babies to such an environment. That''s assuming, of course, that noise does take place at Carrow Road.  

Not sure there would be many interested parties following this mornings news - if you had millions, would you want to risk other businesses you own with what may potentially be a tarnished name?

I fear even if (and i hope when) the good name of NCFC is cleared, mud may well stick and investors may look elsewhere

To be fair I dont think CMW or Butler specified it would be exactly 2 weeks.  Think Butler may have said 3-5 weeks more likely..perhaps before AGM?