Sign in to follow this  
Carl Moores Wallet

News about the current board

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Are you lot still buying this story.[:D][/quote]

Sorry to spoil your day but I have been told the same thing from someone High in the club. No I wont break confidence but negotitations are in full flow and DS is beleived to be willing to accept half the latest value of her shares. (4.5 m)

We can only wait and see

[/quote]

In other words... please don''t do something for yourselves, please don''t think for yourselves (for once), please DO NOT PROTEST.

Butler you are a JOKE... have the balls to speak up about what you believe in, instead of hiding behind I have heard this from a reliable source... cobblers!!!

I don''t believe you for one minute... but I am more than sure that many thousands of complete and utter mugs will.

[/quote]

Sorry to be late in my reply Smudger but I had to have time to stop laughing at your stupidity. You obviously do not read many posts that don''t suite you or you would know that I am NOT a board supporter just a NCFC supporter. You are being very ignorant at the ways business works if you think "non disclosure agreements" are put in place for fun. Disappear back to you rant and drivel. I suggested nothing about don''t do anything you can do what you like as always it will have NO effect on reality what so ever.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"][quote user="Strawberry"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"]

The current board have no interest or desire to carry on with NCFC, thier love affair with the club is no more. They will sell up if current talks progress well, it is hoped by both parties that by the time players return after the international break a deal should be done.

[/quote]

If a deal is that close and you know so much, you must have a pretty good idea who they''re talking to.  Come on, let''s be ''avin yer . . .

[/quote]

Strawberry, it wouldn''t be very p.c. for me to say anything more.

[/quote]

ehm no substance to your story, because you are talking a load of plop...

Just be honest like your friend The Butler and beg for people not to protest and be nasty to poor old Delia and Michael.

You really are pathetic!!!

[/quote]

I couldn''t give a flying f**k if you protest or not, in fact go for it, then in about 3 weeks time you can claim your protests chased the Stowmarket two out.

I maybe pathetic, but I am not the one that organised a protest supported by one man and his dog.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="Wighty"]I''ve always wondered that, CC. It''s all the board''s fault when we lose but it isn''t to their credit is we win. Quite inconsistent.
[/quote]

The problem is that we haven''t won very often, in their 12 years at the club we have had 2 seasons where we have finished in the top six and that is nowhere near good enough. They have done plenty of good things off the pitch but have allowed the team to deteriorate to a level that has put our status at considerable risk. They should have seen the situation we now find ourselves in coming 2 or 3 years ago and tried to sell the club then but they seem to have hung on too long because they didn''t want to sell at that time, that has been detrimental to the club imo. We have all known for some time that investment was needed and even now I think they are only selling because they have been forced into it by the Turners departure.

I don''t bare them any ill will but I don''t think they deserve a heros send off when they go either.

[/quote]

Totally agree with that. No doubting that The Cook and husband have made significant investment and committment to NCFC but if / when they leave they should be thanked but not treated like Royalty with fans, media and god knows who else fawning at their feet as they make their exit. Unfortunately I fear the latter and can foresee all manner of statues being erected, stands being renamed etc. as the masses elbow each other out of the way to fall to their knees in subservience.   

[quote user="Yellow Rider"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="Wighty"]I''ve always wondered that, CC. It''s all the board''s fault when we lose but it isn''t to their credit is we win. Quite inconsistent.
[/quote]

The problem is that we haven''t won very often, in their 12 years at the club we have had 2 seasons where we have finished in the top six and that is nowhere near good enough. They have done plenty of good things off the pitch but have allowed the team to deteriorate to a level that has put our status at considerable risk. They should have seen the situation we now find ourselves in coming 2 or 3 years ago and tried to sell the club then but they seem to have hung on too long because they didn''t want to sell at that time, that has been detrimental to the club imo. We have all known for some time that investment was needed and even now I think they are only selling because they have been forced into it by the Turners departure.

I don''t bare them any ill will but I don''t think they deserve a heros send off when they go either.

[/quote]

Totally agree with that. No doubting that The Cook and husband have made significant investment and committment to NCFC but if / when they leave they should be thanked but not treated like Royalty with fans, media and god knows who else fawning at their feet as they make their exit. Unfortunately I fear the latter and can foresee all manner of statues being erected, stands being renamed etc. as the masses elbow each other out of the way to fall to their knees in subservience.   

[/quote]

Completely agree, good posts.

[quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"][quote user="Strawberry"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"]

The current board have no interest or desire to carry on with NCFC, thier love affair with the club is no more. They will sell up if current talks progress well, it is hoped by both parties that by the time players return after the international break a deal should be done.

[/quote]

If a deal is that close and you know so much, you must have a pretty good idea who they''re talking to.  Come on, let''s be ''avin yer . . .

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just be honest like your friend The Butler and beg for people not to protest and be nasty to poor old Delia and Michael.

[/quote]

I couldn''t give a flying f**k if you protest or not, in fact go for it, then in about 3 weeks time you can claim your protests chased the Stowmarket two out.

I maybe pathetic, but I am not the one that organised a protest supported by one man and his dog.

[/quote]

I would say that I have hit the nail firmly on the head there wouldn''t you???

No need to get all nasty and agitated about it dear boy.

How much do you want to bet that she isn''t here in 3 weeks then?

I bet £500 that she is.

[quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"][quote user="Strawberry"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

so you are telling us that in 3 weeks time Delia smith and MWJ will no longer own Norwich city?

whats that smell.....

jas :)

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

...less the man and his dog [:D]

So 3 weeks time we can expect a takeover??? Any more clues/evidence to substantiate claim.  Certainly hope so I noticed the AGM was put back maybe this is related

[quote user="Soldier on"]So 3 weeks time we can expect a takeover??? Any more clues/evidence to substantiate claim.  Certainly hope so I noticed the AGM was put back maybe this is related[/quote]

The club explanation is that the Statutory three weeks notice wasn''t given which would have invalidated the AGM.

http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1412128,00.html

I would be more than happy to pay for my ticket if I saw that the club were ambitious and had some talented players on the pitch

[quote user="Soldier on"]I would be more than happy to pay for my ticket if I saw that the club were ambitious and had some talented players on the pitch[/quote]

Me to, the tickets are far to cheap and as long as there was some ambition being shown I wouldn''t mind paying an extra couple of hundred for my ticket although I''m sure there are plenty who couldn''t afford much extra who''d disagree.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"][quote user="Strawberry"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

so you are telling us that in 3 weeks time Delia smith and MWJ will no longer own Norwich city?

whats that smell.....

[/quote]

It will happen before long simply because she has no choice, I think there may be some truth in this post mainly because the same thing has come from different souces with at least one of them being a long term poster. I have also heard that the club are in talks with a certain person, as ever only time will tell

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"][quote user="Strawberry"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I bet £500 that she is.

[/quote]

Smudger I promise you, Delia & Michael have had enough now, amd providing everything goes to plan the new owner will be in place by the time the players come back from the international break. No bull, no anything, its the way it is.

Ahhhhhhh right well that clears it all up then.  I will believe it when it''s on the official NCFC website or on the pink-un main headlines.  Anything else to me is merely gossip and speculation.  No disrespect intended.

[quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"][quote user="Strawberry"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I bet £500 that she is.

[/quote]

Smudger I promise you, Delia & Michael have had enough now, amd providing everything goes to plan the new owner will be in place by the time the players come back from the international break. No bull, no anything, its the way it is.

[/quote]

Want to have a little wager on it then???

Maybe you can give me good odds if you are so sure it''s a certainty???  [:#]

[quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"]

The current board have no interest or desire to carry on with NCFC, thier love affair with the club is no more.

[/quote]

So it''s all about them is it, instead of what''s best for Norwich City?  You make it sound as though their "love affair" was rather self-indulgent. 

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"][quote user="Strawberry"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I bet £500 that she is.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Want to have a little wager on it then???

Maybe you can give me good odds if you are so sure it''s a certainty???  [:#]

[/quote]

And then the wallet or Gordon or whatever his real name is went quiet.[;)]

if its 100% gaurenteed then the club wont mind you spilling the details in public.. as all is going to be revealed shortly!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

if its 100% gaurenteed then the club wont mind you spilling the details in public.. as all is going to be revealed shortly!

[/quote]

True, in fact it may just push their hands a little. [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It just does not work that way. You are talking about a complex set of negotiations and investigation. The club is not some small business any more. multi million turnover with subsiduaries and diverse interests. The football side, however regretable, is now only a part of the whole. CMW and myself have tried, in the interest of fans, to post a little knowledge for general consumption. Business ETHICS and personal reasons prevent the divulgence of all that I have been told. If some on here don''t know the old fashioned word then look it up. For this we have both been subject to abuse and name calling beyond reason. That is a good way to get more people to come forward with information. I suppose in the mad house the biggest fool is bound to be King. Long live Smuger.

Come on guys, i didn''t think you would all fall for this again, not sure about ''Butler'' maybe he has heard something but cmw who is he? only 7 posts the same as the last windup binner.

I know we all want some action on this front but lets all just take it with a pinch of salt and stop arguing.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It just does not work that way. You are talking about a complex set of negotiations and investigation. The club is not some small business any more. multi million turnover with subsiduaries and diverse interests. The football side, however regretable, is now only a part of the whole. CMW and myself have tried, in the interest of fans, to post a little knowledge for general consumption. Business ETHICS and personal reasons prevent the divulgence of all that I have been told. If some on here don''t know the old fashioned word then look it up. For this we have both been subject to abuse and name calling beyond reason. That is a good way to get more people to come forward with information. I suppose in the mad house the biggest fool is bound to be King. Long live Smuger.

[/quote]

For what it''s worth I do believe there is some truth in what you say, trouble is there is so much bull posted on this board that anyone who claims to have knowledge of goings on at NCFC is either a scummer or talking bull according to some on here. Unless you and Carl Moores wallet are in callaboration with each other or the same person the fact that you have both heard the same thing makes me think there''s something in this.

The fact is that something is likely to happen sooner or later and with it being several weeks since the Turners departure there has been plenty of time for negotiations to have taken place.

Inch High I am hardly going to offer anybody a bet not because it will not happen,but because the 3 weeks is what is expected, not written in stone.

Like other posters have said selling a football club is not like selling a car, certain criteria has to be meet, certain issues need to be looked at, things crop up, which all means the 3 weeks could be 4 weeks or 5 weeks, but fear not it will be a done deal very very soon.

I heard a similar thing a couple of days ago. Wheter that was spurned from this thread or from genuine inside knowledge (he claimed the later) isn''t certain.

[quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"]

Inch High I am hardly going to offer anybody a bet not because it will not happen,but because the 3 weeks is what is expected, not written in stone.

Like other posters have said selling a football club is not like selling a car, certain criteria has to be meet, certain issues need to be looked at, things crop up, which all means the 3 weeks could be 4 weeks or 5 weeks, but fear not it will be a done deal very very soon.

[/quote]

ok how about 3 months then if you prefer???

Once again I must be missing something here, are people in denial about the proposed sale? 

Over the course of the last seven days I have had meetings with two people, one of whom is close to the club, the other who is close to the proposed purchaser and both have pretty much said the same thing.  Negotiations are ongoing but the purchaser quite rightly is only willing to pay market rate and no more, after all why should he pay more? 

Perhaps there are other parties interested although I doubt it, considering the overall financial fire power of the proposed purchaser I can not realistically think that there are many other pole willing to not only acquire a majority share holding, take over bank loans and still have sufficient funds available to really push the club forward? 

There you go, I genuinely believe we are close to seeing a change in ownership having been given very good information to support this idea.  For many this has been a long time coming but we could very shortly enter an absolutely critical stage for the club, namely a new owner and the current management. 

Stability is paramount given our hopeless start to this campaign but if Roeder does not fit the bill for the new owner I really would worry about making yet another managerial change mid season; does he back him in the transfer market in January or get rid of him now or perhaps wait and see if things improve?  

There are some good mangers out of work who would I would think do very well with a proper war chest. 

Interesting but challenging times I think

[quote user="Bury Green"]

Once again I must be missing something here, are people in denial about the proposed sale? 

Over the course of the last seven days I have had meetings with two people, one of whom is close to the club, the other who is close to the proposed purchaser and both have pretty much said the same thing.  Negotiations are ongoing but the purchaser quite rightly is only willing to pay market rate and no more, after all why should he pay more? 

Perhaps there are other parties interested although I doubt it, considering the overall financial fire power of the proposed purchaser I can not realistically think that there are many other pole willing to not only acquire a majority share holding, take over bank loans and still have sufficient funds available to really push the club forward? 

There you go, I genuinely believe we are close to seeing a change in ownership having been given very good information to support this idea.  For many this has been a long time coming but we could very shortly enter an absolutely critical stage for the club, namely a new owner and the current management. 

Stability is paramount given our hopeless start to this campaign but if Roeder does not fit the bill for the new owner I really would worry about making yet another managerial change mid season; does he back him in the transfer market in January or get rid of him now or perhaps wait and see if things improve?  

There are some good mangers out of work who would I would think do very well with a proper war chest. 

[/quote]

Fancy a bet that Delia is still here in January Bury???

[quote user="Bury Green"]

[/quote]

Bury I have heard nothing but what you say makes good business sense.   I totally believe that something is going on as not only are there lots of rumours but the whole situation suggests that some acxtion is very likely.

I have no idea about the Butler or CMW but I will say this.  They are being berated for not saying more.  If someone in my team on a deal said as much as they have already then I would sack them.  Without notice or pay in lieu.  Leaking confidential business information is gross misconduct.  Now that is between them and their consciences but you cannot seriously expect anyone in the know (not even you Jas) to give full information.   They would not only be sacked but would never work in law, accountancy, banking or whatever fierld they are in.

Am I alone in thinking that Smudger is so sceptical because if a deal happens and Delia and Michael sell up, the whole purpose of his life will collapse?