Sign in to follow this  
Carl Moores Wallet

News about the current board

The current board have no interest or desire to carry on with NCFC, thier love affair with the club is no more. They will sell up if current talks progress well, it is hoped by both parties that by the time players return after the international break a deal should be done.

Feedback from this board and other sources do get back to Delia & Michael and they have had enough. So if you wanted change you have it, just remember the grass is not always greener on the otherside, ask Ipswich supporters

[quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"]

The current board have no interest or desire to carry on with NCFC, thier love affair with the club is no more. They will sell up if current talks progress well, it is hoped by both parties that by the time players return after the international break a deal should be done.

Feedback from this board and other sources do get back to Delia & Michael and they have had enough. So if you wanted change you have it, just remember the grass is not always greener on the otherside, ask Ipswich supporters

[/quote]

Admittedly the grass isn''t always greener but at the moment we haven''t got any grass at all, that''s part of the problem!

Good to see the flat earth society still exists

“Don’t sail out there Christopher you’ll fall of the edge”

If true let’s get the marching band and bunting ordered, it will be a very happy day indeed when the Stowmarket two disappear down the A140

[quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"] Delia and Michael are really hurting at the moment, and I don''t think thats fair.[/quote]Oh dear,  and the fans aren''t hurt I guess.  Woolly thinking like the Smiths hurt more than us SUCK big time.

[quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"]I am with you lot I think its time for change, but Delia and Michael are really hurting at the moment, and I don''t think thats fair.[/quote]

tbh i dont really care that they''re hurting.

I care more about the hurting fans that loyally follow this team up and down the country week in week out and the fans that pack into carrow road only to leave dreadfully disappointed.

[quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"]I am with you lot I think its time for change, but Delia and Michael are really hurting at the moment, and I don''t think thats fair.[/quote]

That''s the price they have to pay sadly, the buck stops with them.  If they were that deluded to think the fans wouldn''t be upset at the dross that we have endured for god knows how long then they are quite frankly living on another planet.

I agree with you CMW.  Its not fair.  But the fans have a right to be upset, we have made a total pigs ear of things since relegation from the prem.  And Delia hasnt done herself many favours in her various media interviews and off the cuff comments.  I just hope that when they leave it isnt on a sour note because we still have a lot to be thankful for.

[quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"]

ask Ipswich supporters

[/quote]

what ask you?

[/quote]

Whats that supposed to mean? I may be many things, but an Ipswich supporter never!

I think some of you are missing the point in my posting, yes they understand the fans are hurting, but to say that you don''t give a s**t about two people who have put millions in to the club is very, very wrong.

Nobody has said they don''t give a shit,  but if you make your bed you have to lay in it.  Bloody hell if she does go, she''s hardly going to move straight into the work house

[quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"][quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"]

ask Ipswich supporters

[/quote]

what ask you?

[/quote]

Whats that supposed to mean? I may be many things, but an Ipswich supporter never!

I think some of you are missing the point in my posting, yes they understand the fans are hurting, but to say that you don''t give a s**t about two people who have put millions in to the club is very, very wrong.

[/quote]

well enough is enough now...... 26 thousand every week deserve better.... if i won the euro millions id give them some..... but wouldnt expect anyone to care if my money was wasted!!!

I''ll give the original poster credit, he''s the first in a while to join post a rumour and get you lot running with it without getting rumbled.

Well done to him.[Y]

[quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"]

[/quote]

If a deal is that close and you know so much, you must have a pretty good idea who they''re talking to.  Come on, let''s be ''avin yer . . .

[quote user="Strawberry"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"]

[/quote]

If a deal is that close and you know so much, you must have a pretty good idea who they''re talking to.  Come on, let''s be ''avin yer . . .

[/quote]

Strawberry, it wouldn''t be very p.c. for me to say anything more.

[quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"][quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"]

ask Ipswich supporters

[/quote]

what ask you?

[/quote]

[/quote]

well enough is enough now...... 26 thousand every week deserve better.... if i won the euro millions id give them some..... but wouldnt expect anyone to care if my money was wasted!!!

[/quote]

But you would be the first to be targeted for abuse if the money you throw in doesnt guarantee success.  How would you feel then.  Reports state that she has bunged £10m quid in, that to you and me is a hell of a lot of money.  To some of the billionaire owned clubs it is just pin money.   Its all relevant.

I think he''s just given the clue Wighty.

Anyhow i hope it''s true. The club has been rudderless for too long. Every organisation needs leadership from the very top and we aint had it.

I''m afraid ''the two'' have made too many wrong decisions and eventually they have got to go. I hope it''s very soon.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]

I''m afraid ''the two'' have made too many wrong decisions and eventually they have got to go. I hope it''s very soon.[/quote]I hope they leave with dignity and not amidst a barrage of abuse from ungrateful supporters.

[quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"][quote user="Strawberry"][quote user="Carl Moores Wallet"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Strawberry, it wouldn''t be very p.c. for me to say anything more.

[/quote]

Oh I get it!! PC =[;)]

I''m sure they will leave with dignity and although I have never been a fan of theirs for various reasons, they should and will get a good send off.

Og course they may be asked to stay involved in some way and I hope they are not too proud to accept!!

[quote user="Wighty"][quote user="Bury Yellow"] I''m afraid ''the two'' have made too many wrong decisions and eventually they have got to go. I hope it''s very soon.[/quote]

I hope they leave with dignity and not amidst a barrage of abuse from ungrateful supporters.
[/quote]

Only very ignorant people would not wish Delia & Michael all the best, they have done an awful lot that we are all greatfull for, I am glad they realise now is the time to go, perhaps a little late but they will still go with their heads held high, and rightly so.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Of course they may be asked to stay involved in some way and I hope they are not too proud to accept!![/quote]They could serve the drinks in Yellows!

This club is rotten to its very core. No investment in the 21 years I have been a supporter. This dated back to the Chase era when when finished an amazing third and qualified for european football. No investment then and none today. We constantly sell our best players especially when we were last relegated to the championship. How many players have Reading lost or West brom when they came down? Not many. When we do sell our prized assets where does the money go? It should be reinvested in the team (at leaset some of it) Instead we buy mediocre or less quality players and expect us to be challenging at the top of the league. One day the supporters of Norwich will wake up and walk away. How much longer are people willing to fully support this club when the very heart (the board) do not or at least not enough to take educated gambles on team investment. The longer this goes on the bigger the gap between ourselves and the top 3 teams in the championship let alone a team from the Premier league. This hurts me so much as I am Norwich through and through and always will be. We are told finances are tight and that Huckerby was on a high wage but who would have preferred to keep Huckerby than rather pay for 6,7,8 loan players when only 5 are allowed in the match day team selection. I like Roeder as a man and a manager although the dismissal of Huckerby might come back to haunt him, only time will tell. I am writing this the day after a 2-1 loss to a 10 man Derby team who were not the greatest team i''ve seen this season. Long ball tactics leave me feeling cheated as when we get the ball down and to the wide players we look half decent. 3 proper shots at goal tho is not at all good enough. After watching a dodgy Ipswich goal against Barnsley after the goalkeeper spilled a 30 yard shot into his own net I can only but wonder what would happen if we actually had more shots at goal, if you dont shoot you dont score. We seem to go left and right without any penetration the main culprit being Fotheringham. I would love to make a living by nocking the ball left and right without any running and then thinking i''m the dogs bollocks by giving it all the charlie big spuds. The unfortunate thing for Roeder is the fact he had to inherit a dismal squad with little or no quality. With no money available for team investment, without the loan players what would be the basis of our team be. I really wish for a brighter future but at the moment I dont see it. I would honestly like to thank Delia and Michael for their input over the years but it is now time to try and find real investment. Someone out there please rescue this ailing club. Our supporters deserve so, so much more. P.S Doncaster out!!!!!!

[quote user="SAFU2007"]

[quote user="Wighty"][quote user="Bury Yellow"] I''m afraid ''the two'' have made too many wrong decisions and eventually they have got to go. I hope it''s very soon.[/quote]

I hope they leave with dignity and not amidst a barrage of abuse from ungrateful supporters.
[/quote]

Only very ignorant people would not wish Delia & Michael all the best, they have done an awful lot that we are all greatfull for, I am glad they realise now is the time to go, perhaps a little late but they will still go with their heads held high, and rightly so.

[/quote]

Why is it that those who criticise Worthy meet the reposte that "whatever his failings and mistakes he gave us the playoffs and promotion" but Delia and Michael are denied the same respect????

[quote user="Wighty"]I''ve always wondered that, CC. It''s all the board''s fault when we lose but it isn''t to their credit is we win. Quite inconsistent.
[/quote]

The problem is that we haven''t won very often, in their 12 years at the club we have had 2 seasons where we have finished in the top six and that is nowhere near good enough. They have done plenty of good things off the pitch but have allowed the team to deteriorate to a level that has put our status at considerable risk. They should have seen the situation we now find ourselves in coming 2 or 3 years ago and tried to sell the club then but they seem to have hung on too long because they didn''t want to sell at that time, that has been detrimental to the club imo. We have all known for some time that investment was needed and even now I think they are only selling because they have been forced into it by the Turners departure.

I don''t bare them any ill will but I don''t think they deserve a heros send off when they go either.