Sign in to follow this  
jb

Now Sturrock's gone......

Thats a disgrace, imagine taking on a new job and a few months later they do not want you anymore. I know it says mutual consent, I know he will get a golden handshake, but its still a disgrace.

Are there any other supermarkets in Norwich, or do the stars only get their weekly shopping in ASDA? They are always spotted by estate agents, taxi drivers or in Macdonalds or ASDA (although I saw Mulryne in Little Chef!). Whats wrong with Tescos or Sainsbury''s? I thought these were a better class of supermarket than ASDA and therefore the more likely places to see potential signings?

You''d struggle to miss him Pyro!All honesty tho he''s a better bet than Harewood or Johannson IMHO.

agreed Blacko - I live in Exeter and the rivalry between Exeter and Plymouth is every bit as vitriolic as Norwich/Ipsw*ch - but Paul Sturrock did an excellent job for Plymouth and went to Saints on merit - now 5 months later and somebody has talked him out of the job (Lowe listening to media??). What a very negative message to British managers - ''fail'' after a few months - or indeed 2 matches - and you''re out. As for Rupert Lowe - to stand up on MOTD and declare to the world Sturrock is safe then sack him 2 days later - ridiculous.

I agree jb. The only worry is that, after all the flannel we heard about him being desperate to come here, he went somewhere else!

The Chairman of the Saints, is most definately not a ''Saint'' in my eyes. Southampton have had six, or is it seven Managers in 7 years? He needs to take a glance in the mirror at himself, although there ain''t a big enough mirror to suit his ego! Typical smiling knife I''m afraid.......

Old Boy I think that was down to not being able to afford him

The more clubs in turmoil the better for us. Now imagine if we can get something tomorrow. Newcastle will join the list - if only temporarily!
Brum Uni Canary - Hucks obviously cannot make up his mind between Sainsburys and Waitrose at Eaton, as he''s been seen in there several times as well. At least he''s not an Asda man, hey?!

most of them seem to go to pound lane sainsburys, suisie!! i usually see at least one of them in there when i go shopping, the best ''players spot'' place is maccy d''s. My son has seen most of them in there already this season, mostly just after training!!! Sorry, don''t want to get them into trouble, but they do seem to like their burgers!