Sign in to follow this  
rocky marshall

Dickie Roeder!

According to 606 with Danny Baker tonight, Roeder''s nickname is dickie!

Apparently he hates it with a passion too so should be funny if we can get a chant going with it... so how about?

Dickie Roeder''s Yella n''Green Army!

or

You''re a dickie, and you know you are!

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]How about we get a chant of "Rocky is a binner" going. That''ll be fun.[/quote]

How about you try and inject a little fun in your life and join in with some light and jovial banter rather than being confrontationary all your life. Relax. and Smile.

[quote user="rocky marshall"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]How about we get a chant of "Rocky is a binner" going. That''ll be fun.[/quote] How about you try and inject a little fun in your life and join in with some light and jovial banter rather than being confrontationary all your life. Relax. and Smile.[/quote]

Isn''t that exactly what he is doing? [*-)]

Relax. And smile.

[quote user="rocky marshall"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]How about we get a chant of "Rocky is a binner" going. That''ll be fun.[/quote] How about you try and inject a little fun in your life and join in with some light and jovial banter rather than being confrontationary all your life. Relax. and Smile.[/quote]

I was/am[:S]

Why don''t you try and support our manager instead of trying to get on his back all the time??

[quote user="Nostradamus"]

Dicky? Why?

[/quote]

A friend of mine, who happens to be a West ham fan, said its a name he got when he was sick with the Tumour, So I think we can class ourselfs a bit higher than that and leave that name outside Carrow road or are our fans MORONS, like them

According to Danny Baker, he was called it when he was a player, as Danny Baker himself shouted it at Roeder during a match for, he thought, Watford.

It would be inappropriate to use it in regard to his illness, but on the face of how it was described it was a bit of fun!

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

You two should get a room [:^)]

[/quote]

Rustic like yours?

OTBC

[/quote]

More absolute nonsense.

Vescere bracis meis

Cupboard love

[|-)]

[quote user="rocky marshall"]According to Danny Baker, he was called it when he was a player, as Danny Baker himself shouted it at Roeder during a match for, he thought, Watford. It would be inappropriate to use it in regard to his illness, but on the face of how it was described it was a bit of fun![/quote]

well as I said, it came from aWest ham fan, who seems to be on a wind up, Sorry If I got it wronge  

[quote user="rocky marshall"]According to Danny Baker, he was called it when he was a player, as Danny Baker himself shouted it at Roeder during a match for, he thought, Watford. It would be inappropriate to use it in regard to his illness, but on the face of how it was described it was a bit of fun![/quote]

well as I said, it came from aWest ham fan, who seems to be on a wind up, Sorry If I got it wronge  

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Rocky''s got a nick name too... it begins in T and ends in R and has the letters Osse in the middle...

jas :)

[/quote]

Rosset ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Rocky''s got a nick name too... it begins in T and ends in R and has the letters Osse in the middle...

[/quote]

Rosset ?

[/quote]

It BEGINS in T and ENDS in R and has the letters Osse in the middle.. do keep up lad!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

You''ve outed me! LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinus_Bosselaar