Sign in to follow this  
Delias Tasty Nibblets

Ticket prices...

In light of the clubs current money problems, (but balanced up with everyones own!) , how would people feel if the club upped every ticket price by a few quid to try and break even this year? Do you think people would put up with it? I just think its ironic that the one club in the division who dont need fans money at all - QPR, are trying to rip their own fans off at £50 a ticket!

It would make so little difference. 20k+ have already paid through season tickets, that leaves just 5,000 seats available on a game by game basis.

Agree with Matt, with the amount of season ticket holders we have it wouldn''t make much difference at all. I''d happily pay a bit more for my season ticket, but whether the punter who buys a ticket for the game now and again would be willing to pay, say an extra £10, I''m not sure.

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]

In light of the clubs current money problems, (but balanced up with everyones own!) , how would people feel if the club upped every ticket price by a few quid to try and break even this year? Do you think people would put up with it? I just think its ironic that the one club in the division who dont need fans money at all - QPR, are trying to rip their own fans off at £50 a ticket!

[/quote]

Only a person with the means to pay extra would volunteer such a notion and would you really expect the club to reinvest the additional revenue into the playing squad given their track record. Considering the revenue we had from the premiership, sell-out crowds, parachute payments, cup runs (ok - maybe not that one!) etc, which other clubs in this division would envy, the fact that we have money-problems is a joke that won''t be solved by fleecing the fans.

how many quid is a few a quid? £3,5,10? Multiply that 2 or 3 fold for those paying for their children too maybe and that''s an additional £100+.

Some of us also have additional considerable travel costs.

If you''re feeling flush feel free to make a donation.

If the club is so strapped for cash why has  £1.2m recently been spent on refurbishing the office and hospitality area in the Jarrold stand. It was only built recently. NCFC always have money for ''off field'' activities.