Sign in to follow this  
National express super guard

I've made up a few songs at work

whilst working 3 trains to felixstowe and back this morning I started to make up songs about those odd people down the road. it helps get me through the shifts down there, but this time I wrote them down, see what you think; (who says guards do no work)- (to the tune of "rainbow")up above the streets and houses, Ipswich looking sh!te,sl*ts and whores are in the thousands, and no one there is bright.Flatten the binners with an A-Bombor- (to the tune of white christmas)I''m dreaming of a great east anglia,the region that I''m proud to know,but what''d make it better, a real go getter,was if ipswich was knocked down.I''m dreaming of a life without the binners,no sl*ts no whores and no sheepshanks,lets get rid of the skaaaaaanks,and flatten ipswich with a tanks

[quote user="National express super guard "]whilst working 3 trains to felixstowe and back this morning I started to make up songs about those odd people down the road. it helps get me through the shifts down there, but this time I wrote them down, see what you think; (who says guards do no work)- (to the tune of "rainbow")up above the streets and houses, Ipswich looking sh!te,sl*ts and whores are in the thousands, and no one there is bright.Flatten the binners with an A-Bomb[/quote]That''s not bad.I always liked...I''m dreaming of a white ChristmasJust like the ones I used to knowwith canaries flyingand ipsh*t dyingand Jim Magilton w*nking in the snow...

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]I like that one Mr Chops, has that ever made it to the stands or did you make it up?[/quote]I nicked it from a Swansea supporter I met at University.  They sing a lot of very rude things about Cardiff.  IN fact, he used to often say that "if the English invaded Cardiff, we''d bloody help them."