Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Get your black shirts on....

cracks me up....all a new design??? - hasn''t it been their training kit for the past season or so???Still, it''s nicer than most of the past designsCoyY''s

So much better than that dreaded red one we had last season!Still nothing compared to the green and yellow one though...

[quote user="ncfcstar"]This away shirt is terrible, it is so poorly designed I can''t believe anyone has bought it!![/quote]

Actually I quite like it, looks better on than it looks on the peg.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Because they are playing in black on saturday!!!http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1403508,00.html[/quote]The kit looks okay to me, feel sorry for the guy modelling it though, looks like he''s spent the last 10 years riding a horse - what the devil is wrong with his legs? no wonder we don''t win many games, he must get nutmegged every game!

I''m sorry I just dont get it!...why do we have to wear anything but yellow and green unless there is a colour clash?... so when did Barnsley''s colours start giving us problems?

Wonder what we''ll do at Watford where there will obviously be a clash with the yellow kit but also with the black shorts. Black shirts and green shorts? Or will be do a Hull at Newcastle and borrow some Watford away kit?

I disagree. I think the Black shirt is one of the best away tops they''ve had in ages. It''s good to wear with jeans and I see nothing wrong with the design to be honest. It''s also quite eye-catching despite being black. I bet no-one who''s bought it is unhappy with it.

well some would have us believe we`re owned by a facist dictator anyway, with doncaster in the josef goebals  role,  so why not..and i`m sure a nuremburg style rally would bring in a bigger crowd than the greatest ever event lol 

[quote user="Muddy funster"]I disagree. I think the Black shirt is one of the best away tops they''ve had in ages. It''s good to wear with jeans and I see nothing wrong with the design to be honest. It''s also quite eye-catching despite being black. I bet no-one who''s bought it is unhappy with it.[/quote]

Agreed, I personally couldnt be any happier with it. It looks well smart in the casual sense. I wear mine rounds Leeds all the time and have had nothing but positive remarks. [:D] What I like most is the Aviva logo on the front. On the home shirt it looks terrible becasuse the colours clash but as its white on the away shirt the contours are perfect - Black and only White.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Argh!........Black is such a bad omen colour for City, I feel an emergency, anti black shirt Hex coming on !.[;)]

[/quote]

Its to give the impression that we have 12 refs on the pitch and confuse.com Barnsley