saturday is the day....

when i can purchase a seat for norwich away game on 21st october

£22 not to bad that norwich! bummer the coach will cost me 20£ though

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Should i tell him...nahhh [:D]

one of a few grounds i havnt done out of championship teams, missed last year due to being in the usa and year before was night game

dissopointed its night game but f*ck it booked day off work to come to your place so you watch it be 0-0 and boring

in a way prefer lose 4-3 than 0-0 but thats only because we can afford to drop points when in october a top by 9pts lol

[quote user="hogesar"]Oh, you do know its a night game..see you said ''Saturday is the day'' in your title...[:D][/quote]

saturday is the day.....

join them up and vamos

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Woo-hoo I think my 6th form is away on half term break so I might be able to make it!! Watch out if I am able to go we8 [;)]

you''ll be the fat wolves fan- o.....

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

We8wba it''s nice to see you on here! Some people are constantly  giving you a hard time, but all i can say is good on you .  A few people and myself included  like to see opinions of other supporters as long as they are not binners! I''m not sure if you post on any other teams message boards but it''s nice to see you taking an interest and the time in our team. I''m hoping we give your boys a good old thrashing on the 21st October and will be nice to see the stick Shackell will get. That''s if he plays of course!

[quote user="C T has left the building "][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Woo-hoo I think my 6th form is away on half term break so I might be able to make it!! Watch out if I am able to go we8 [;)]

[/quote]

Your 16/17 and your not allowed to go to a night game??? [:^)]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="C T has left the building "][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

of course he can''t, he has to be in bed early on a college night

[quote user="colneycanary"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

We8wba it''s nice to see you on here! Some people are constantly  giving you a hard time, but all i can say is good on you .  A few people and myself included  like to see opinions of other supporters as long as they are not binners! I''m not sure if you post on any other teams message boards but it''s nice to see you taking an interest and the time in our team. I''m hoping we give your boys a good old thrashing on the 21st October and will be nice to see the stick Shackell will get. That''s if he plays of course!

[/quote]

i agree cc,  w8 post some good thoughts which is always welcome in my books.

keep posting and forget about the flac from some people. well done sir but i hope we smash you(wolves not u personaly).

[quote user="ncfc_chris"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="C T has left the building "][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Probably because he lives in Cambridge?

[quote user="Captain Dejan"][quote user="ncfc_chris"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="C T has left the building "][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Probably because he lives in Cambridge?[/quote]At least someone has his head screwed on [:)]

I never realised you were from Cambridge CT! You said Sixth Form And Thought Maybe You''re At My One In Dereham...But Nooo [:P]

[quote user="C T has left the building "][quote user="Captain Dejan"][quote user="ncfc_chris"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="C T has left the building "][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Probably because he lives in Cambridge?
[/quote]

At least someone has his head screwed on [:)]
[/quote]

If you live in cambridge, why do you support Norwich and not cambridge? that wasn''t having a go... just curious.

[quote user="colneycanary"]

A few people and myself included  like to see opinions of other supporters as long as they are not binners!

[/quote]Oooooh hark at Mr (Almost) Open-Minded.I think he''s an annoying little berk and it''s got nothing to do with the fact that he''s a Wolves fan.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="C T has left the building "][quote user="Captain Dejan"][quote user="ncfc_chris"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="C T has left the building "][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Probably because he lives in Cambridge?[/quote]At least someone has his head screwed on [:)][/quote]

If you live in cambridge, why do you support Norwich and not cambridge? that wasn''t having a go... just curious.

[/quote]interesting question shaun. I was born and raised in Norwich but moved to Cambridge when I was 5. I''ve always been a Norwich City fan [Y]I have been to a few cambridge matches though but they dont compare to Carra Rud

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Add the £22 for the ticket and the £20 for the coach to the £50 on feeding your fat face pie boy, Norwich away will be a costly day!

The fact everything We8 posts is an attempt to be subtle and gloat about how ''my wolves'' are currently above Norwich - the attempt then of course fails miserably and he ends up looking like a complete tool. Again.i use to not mind him but his blatant wind ups are getting more and more obvious.

shut up we8.

[quote user="jacktungate"]

Perhaps we need to get some songs going:

"Stay off our message board"

That sort of thing?

[/quote]Lol people on here don''t sing my friend, they sit there and moan :)

[quote user="C T has left the building "][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="C T has left the building "][quote user="Captain Dejan"][quote user="ncfc_chris"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="C T has left the building "][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Probably because he lives in Cambridge?
[/quote]

At least someone has his head screwed on [:)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

interesting question shaun. I was born and raised in Norwich but moved to Cambridge when I was 5. I''ve always been a Norwich City fan [Y]

I have been to a few cambridge matches though but they dont compare to Carra Rud
[/quote]

Ahh, fair enough [Y]

how was  i gloating on this post then polar? or winding people up? if i wanted to wind you up id mention the countless times i read in last week in your get promoted next day relegated 2days later promoted etc...

think you guys look for stuff in my posts to get round up over.

[quote user="we8wba"]

how was  i gloating on this post then polar? or winding people up? if i wanted to wind you up id mention the countless times i read in last week in your get promoted next day relegated 2days later promoted etc...

[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, yes you are!

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]The fact you''re just mentioning wolves when nobody actually cares about them is gloating, its putting your team out there in front of us when we don''t wish to read about them. You''ve spun it again to try and involve Norwich by mentioning you will be coming to watch ''my wolves'' at Carrow road, but again nobody cares. We don''t care wolves are playing against us, we don''t care that wolves even exist and tbh we care even less that you will be in the crowd. This is a Norwich city messageboard, not a Wolves one.Oh and Shut up...

oh and, Nobody cares.

toodles.

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]

1 seat or 2?

Hmm, give it some thought.

[/quote]

erm....standing obviosuly

[/quote]

Just hope Mr Jobsworth Steward is near you then...we''ll wave as you leave!