Sign in to follow this  
Mr Magoo

Hoolahan lets start the post mortem....

Should he have started, I think that he should have certainly been brought on earlier in the game, not sure where we were going to create much from without Wes on the pitch, seemed that Gr went for quite a conservative defensive team today? I am a GR fan, but do think that his team selection was poor today?

Same team that beat Sheffield United with one change, dont really see anything wrong with that, would you drop everyone who won the game?

Had the same thoughts against SU, and we certainly did not destroy them, only nicked it in the last minute. Dont remember saying drop the whole team??? No I would not, but I would certainly leave Cureton at home and think about starting with Hoolahan. Would you keep the same team next week based on the last two games then???

In fairness I would drop Curo but for the fact we have NO_ONE to replace him with. Really I mean it- the man who cannot score is probably our best hope. We did not sign a good stirker and we are suffering the results. But enough I am repeating myself on numerous threads now.

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]In fairness I would drop Curo but for the fact we have NO_ONE to replace him with. Really I mean it- the man who cannot score is probably our best hope. We did not sign a good stirker and we are suffering the results. But enough I am repeating myself on numerous threads now.[/quote]

You know things are bad when the only subbing option is to bring on Cureton 

didnt go to or listen today.. but based on the past few games this season Hoolahan would be lucky to make the bench for the reserves.,. fast looking like a waste of money.. at least he was cheap i suppose...

jas :)

[quote user="Mr Magoo"]Had the same thoughts against SU, and we certainly did not destroy them, only nicked it in the last minute. Dont remember saying drop the whole team??? No I would not, but I would certainly leave Cureton at home and think about starting with Hoolahan. Would you keep the same team next week based on the last two games then???
[/quote]

I dont see many teams destorying Shef U this team, 3 points from them was a good result. If Roeder had changed the team today people would have been jumping on his back saying why did you change a winning team. Over the last two games no I wouldnt but we are talking about Roeders team selection today, from the Shef United game I would have done pretty much the same as Roeder, especially without Lupoli available.