Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

For those having trouble predicting

Can you try again now as some settings have been tweaked and it should be ok.

[link]http://new.pinkun.com/content/predcup/default.aspx[/link]

If it isn''t then either email webdesk@edp24.co.uk or leave a message here. Don''t email me personally as I''m away the next two days.

i am being put under pressure from certain quarters to join this league, however, for someone who didn''t get one score right all of last season, i think i will leave it to the experts! lol

Guest CFrost
Well even though none of my tests have stayed up long enough to be counted (although the prediction league has meant I''ve started becoming far more interested in my local team!) it does appear to be working without a glitch! Might even keep my prediction in the league to celebrate :)

Go on gazzathegreat - try it...you might like it!

stovie

that is true, but i am completely useless at it and could never predict us to lose, so am not going there, good luck to everyone else though, one prediciton i will make though, is i have just bought this season''s most expensive replica shirt!!! why oh why didn''t i pick a smaller username lol

Yeah go on Gazza, you never know you could do better than me, after all, I''m only on one point at the moment!!

Guest CFrost
can you not go for "GTG"? I cant think of anything dodgy that uses that acronym.

Good for you for having a go, Gazza. Don''t worry: with me on there, given my poor knowledge of football you are guaranteed not to finish bottom. I''m doing it just for fun too (but doing okay so far). ;-)

Well I''d offer to help Gazza being the reigning champion (thought I''d just remind you all) but I''m doing crap this time so you''ll probably be better off asking someone else.
P.S. Dont like predicting them to lose either as I feel so disloyal.

i''ve gone for a 1-1 draw, though of course i want us to win!! I still can''t speak properly after saturday, so anyone who sees me 2nite, will only see, not hear, and it''s the first outing for my new shirt lol