Sign in to follow this  
Plymouth Canary

Barnsley Player Ratings (including Glenn Roeder)

Just got back from one of the dullest and most frustrating games of football I''ve been to so far.

I''ll start off with Glenn Roeder - 1 out of 10. Absolutely ridiculous tactical decisions; Ryan Bertrand has often said he prefers to play at left back instead of left mid; why he was playing there instead of Wes Hoolahan, who after all the effort and fighting off other clubs to get his signature was only bought on for the last 10+ minutes is a mystery. Furthermore, when Hooly did come on Roeder put him on the right wing when we know he has no right foot. He put Russel upfront with Sibierski instead of Cureton or Koroma, (Lupoli wasnt even on the bench) - neither of these forwards did ANYthing. Lots of players were out of their preferred positions and it was obvious this was not working after half an hour, however Roeder is too stubborn to make the changes early on.

David Marshall - 10 out of 10, without him in net we would have conceded loads more goals than we have, he is solid and commanding with good distribution, and of course he saved the penalty.

Jon Otsemobor - 6 out of 10, some good defending but poor passing, very uninspiring.

Dejan Stefanovic - 8 out of 10, this guy has been brilliant at the back at the 3 games ive seen this season, Coventry Plymouth and Barnsley. He is a major improvement to our squad and I think Id feel safer if it was just him at the back than Shackell and the Doc put together.

Omosuzi - 4 out of 10 - Looked like he didnt really want to be there, played some uncomfortable, badly thought out balls and put Marshall under unnecessary pressure.

Jonathon Grounds - 5 out of 10 - Actually did quite well playing at left back, cleared the ball nicely, hoofed it a bit too much though and lacked motivation.

Croft - 6 out of 10. The only person that showed any promise today, although he played classic Croft style and ran up the wings with no final ball.

Fotheringham - 3 out of 10, This guy is the worst captain of a Norwich side I''ve seen - he really didnt look like he gave a **** about the game and his passing/defending/attacking play was rubbish. In my opinion he has a responsiblity to get the midfield stuck in and involved in the game - he failed to do that.

Pattison - 5 out of 10, Some okay passing, some rubbish passing, no pace, no effect on the game, a very average player.

Bertrand - 5 out of 10 but this guy is just not meant to play on the wing, he''s not a particularly good crosser of the ball, so its unfair to judge him just because Roeder has gone mental insisting on playing him instead of one of the Championships best wingers in Hoolahan.

Sibierski - 2 out of 10. This guy did nothing all game, he shouldve been substituted. Looked like he really didnt care. He''s a typical French Premiership football - he has all the money in the world, a fit wife, he doesnt really seem to care about what happens in the game. We''ve been going on about having a target man the whole start of the season, but the balance has swung too far for me; that promising midfield passing play we saw at the start of the season has faded since this tosser''s arrival.

Russel - 3 out of 10. He is clearly still in pain after his operation and why roeder is insisting he is playing so soon is a mystery. Looked off the pace.

Cureton - 2 out of 10. A stupid substitution, he had no effect on the game whatsoever and he just looks past it. I would rather have seen Koroma come on based on what I saw of him at Cov; I know its not much to go by but he looked impressive in the warm up.

Hoolahan - 4 out of 10 - The guy has no right foot and consequently his passing from the right wing was off, he showed promise but his confidence just seems to have been knocked by Roeder''s crap man management.

The Black Kit - 0 out 10, This should be reserved for the occasions where the opposition kit clashes with our yellow and green, which can only be Watford this season. The players all looked unmotivated and passed the ball poorly today, whether or not the black kit has anything to do with is I dont know.

Overall, an uninspiring performance, not helped by Roeders stupid tactical decisions. He should have started with hoolahan on the right wing with Bertrand at LB, Sibierski upfront with another striker. If Roeder behaves like this for any more of the season we will lose points - we couldve EASILY beaten Barnsley today if we''d have put out of more structured team, however we didnt and I actually feel sorry for them as they deserved to take 3 points from us.

i was in Henrys today, with my friend, her son and my GF and Daughter.. enjoying a few drinks and the sunshine.... gla di didnt have to listen to this shyte.. had my mum updating me via the phone.. she was listening to radio snorefolk....Barnsley deserved to win apparently.

jas :)

I actually like the kit, but I really dislike this penchant for sides playing in their away strip when they don''t need to - it is not just us, we have seen it at FCR, too. 

In this division ours should only need to come out against Watford, and possibly Wolves or Blackpool (at a push).  Most supporters are proud of their colours, and want them to be worn as often as possible.  There has never been, and never should be, a need for us to play in our away kit against a side who plays in red!!

[quote user="Cheshire Canary"]

Sibierski - 2 out of 10. This guy did nothing all game, he shouldve been substituted. Looked like he really didnt care. He''s a typical French Premiership football - he has all the money in the world, a fit wife, he doesnt really seem to care about what happens in the game.[/quote]yeah... thierry henry, eric cantona, marcel desailly etc etc muppet

It''s the first time I''ve seen Sibierski play and I was really disappointed. Given that 90% of kicks from goal went to him, the fact he seemed to be beaten in the air every time meant we waste a huge amount of ball. He did some OK stuff in the middle of the pitch but didn''t deliver asa target man at all.

[quote user="Cheshire Canary"]Just got back from one of the dullest and most frustrating games of football I''ve been to so far.

I''ll start off with Glenn Roeder - 1 out of 10. Absolutely ridiculous tactical decisions; Ryan Bertrand has often said he prefers to play at left back instead of left mid; why he was playing there instead of Wes Hoolahan, who after all the effort and fighting off other clubs to get his signature was only bought on for the last 10+ minutes is a mystery. Furthermore, when Hooly did come on Roeder put him on the right wing when we know he has no right foot.

. He should have started with hoolahan on the right wing with Bertrand at LB, Sibierski upfront with another striker. If Roeder behaves like this for any more of the season we will lose points - we couldve EASILY beaten Barnsley today if we''d have put out of more structured team, however we didnt and I actually feel sorry for them as they deserved to take 3 points from us.[/quote]

Bit of a contradiction on Hoolahan there cheshire - slag Glenn off for playing him on the right but you would''ve played him there too?????Muppet

[quote user="Nuff Said"]It''s the first time I''ve seen Sibierski play and I was really disappointed. Given that 90% of kicks from goal went to him, the fact he seemed to be beaten in the air every time meant we waste a huge amount of ball. He did some OK stuff in the middle of the pitch but didn''t deliver asa target man at all.
[/quote]

I dont understand why we''re playing people out of position either and if we don''t drop Fozzy for Tuesday night I''ll be very angry.

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="Cheshire Canary"]Just got back from one of the dullest and most frustrating games of football I''ve been to so far.

I''ll start off with Glenn Roeder - 1 out of 10. Absolutely ridiculous tactical decisions; Ryan Bertrand has often said he prefers to play at left back instead of left mid; why he was playing there instead of Wes Hoolahan, who after all the effort and fighting off other clubs to get his signature was only bought on for the last 10+ minutes is a mystery. Furthermore, when Hooly did come on Roeder put him on the right wing when we know he has no right foot.

. He should have started with hoolahan on the right wing with Bertrand at LB, Sibierski upfront with another striker. If Roeder behaves like this for any more of the season we will lose points - we couldve EASILY beaten Barnsley today if we''d have put out of more structured team, however we didnt and I actually feel sorry for them as they deserved to take 3 points from us.[/quote]

Bit of a contradiction on Hoolahan there cheshire - slag Glenn off for playing him on the right but you would''ve played him there too?????Muppet

[/quote]

Apologies - I meant to say Hoolahan shoulve started on the LEFT WING.

The more GR tinkers the worse it gets, The final third of last season confirms this! the best results he has achieved have come when forced to play the bulk of Grants squad in the positions they were supposed to play. Just keep it simple Glen and leave the clever stuff to managers like Martin O''Neill, Mike Walker, Dave Stringer and John Bond... 

[quote user="Cheshire Canary"]Just got back from one of the dullest and most frustrating games of football I''ve been to so far. I''ll start off with Glenn Roeder - 1 out of 10. Absolutely ridiculous tactical decisions; Ryan Bertrand has often said he prefers to play at left back instead of left mid; why he was playing there instead of Wes Hoolahan, who after all the effort and fighting off other clubs to get his signature was only bought on for the last 10+ minutes is a mystery. Furthermore, when Hooly did come on Roeder put him on the right wing when we know he has no right foot. He put Russel upfront with Sibierski instead of Cureton or Koroma, (Lupoli wasnt even on the bench) - neither of these forwards did ANYthing. Lots of players were out of their preferred positions and it was obvious this was not working after half an hour, however Roeder is too stubborn to make the changes early on. David Marshall - 10 out of 10, without him in net we would have conceded loads more goals than we have, he is solid and commanding with good distribution, and of course he saved the penalty. Jon Otsemobor - 6 out of 10, some good defending but poor passing, very uninspiring. Dejan Stefanovic - 8 out of 10, this guy has been brilliant at the back at the 3 games ive seen this season, Coventry Plymouth and Barnsley. He is a major improvement to our squad and I think Id feel safer if it was just him at the back than Shackell and the Doc put together. Omosuzi - 4 out of 10 - Looked like he didnt really want to be there, played some uncomfortable, badly thought out balls and put Marshall under unnecessary pressure. Jonathon Grounds - 5 out of 10 - Actually did quite well playing at left back, cleared the ball nicely, hoofed it a bit too much though and lacked motivation. Croft - 6 out of 10. The only person that showed any promise today, although he played classic Croft style and ran up the wings with no final ball. Fotheringham - 3 out of 10, This guy is the worst captain of a Norwich side I''ve seen - he really didnt look like he gave a **** about the game and his passing/defending/attacking play was rubbish. In my opinion he has a responsiblity to get the midfield stuck in and involved in the game - he failed to do that. Pattison - 5 out of 10, Some okay passing, some rubbish passing, no pace, no effect on the game, a very average player. Bertrand - 5 out of 10 but this guy is just not meant to play on the wing, he''s not a particularly good crosser of the ball, so its unfair to judge him just because Roeder has gone mental insisting on playing him instead of one of the Championships best wingers in Hoolahan. Sibierski - 2 out of 10. This guy did nothing all game, he shouldve been substituted. Looked like he really didnt care. He''s a typical French Premiership football - he has all the money in the world, a fit wife, he doesnt really seem to care about what happens in the game. We''ve been going on about having a target man the whole start of the season, but the balance has swung too far for me; that promising midfield passing play we saw at the start of the season has faded since this tosser''s arrival. Russel - 3 out of 10. He is clearly still in pain after his operation and why roeder is insisting he is playing so soon is a mystery. Looked off the pace. Cureton - 2 out of 10. A stupid substitution, he had no effect on the game whatsoever and he just looks past it. I would rather have seen Koroma come on based on what I saw of him at Cov; I know its not much to go by but he looked impressive in the warm up. Hoolahan - 4 out of 10 - The guy has no right foot and consequently his passing from the right wing was off, he showed promise but his confidence just seems to have been knocked by Roeder''s crap man management. The Black Kit - 0 out 10, This should be reserved for the occasions where the opposition kit clashes with our yellow and green, which can only be Watford this season. The players all looked unmotivated and passed the ball poorly today, whether or not the black kit has anything to do with is I dont know. Overall, an uninspiring performance, not helped by Roeders stupid tactical decisions. He should have started with hoolahan on the right wing with Bertrand at LB, Sibierski upfront with another striker. If Roeder behaves like this for any more of the season we will lose points - we couldve EASILY beaten Barnsley today if we''d have put out of more structured team, however we didnt and I actually feel sorry for them as they deserved to take 3 points from us.[/quote] glad to see other fans are waking up to Fozzy the fake

[quote user="Cheshire Canary"]Apologies - I meant to say Hoolahan shoulve started on the LEFT WING.[/quote]An easy mistake to make then apparently...but at least you corrected it after 50 minutes [:)]

Im sorry to say that i agree Cheshire.

We hardly managed to play a ball to our own player. We kept booting it in the air aimlessly and there was very little shape.

No aggression in midfield. No sharpness up front.

As I have stated elsewhere, poor old Fozzy is having a mare and must be dropped.

I like the black kit and don''t think it had any effect although i agree this should not be used unless there is a colour clash.

Just hoping Lupoli can get fit soon. he is the one player that has a touch of class and is capable of opening up defences.

The last Norwich player to have that skill? Hucks!

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Im sorry to say that i agree Cheshire.

We hardly managed to play a ball to our own player. We kept booting it in the air aimlessly and there was very little shape.

No aggression in midfield. No sharpness up front.

As I have stated elsewhere, poor old Fozzy is having a mare and must be dropped.

I like the black kit and don''t think it had any effect although i agree this should not be used unless there is a colour clash.

Just hoping Lupoli can get fit soon. he is the one player that has a touch of class and is capable of opening up defences.

The last Norwich player to have that skill? Hucks![/quote]yeah, its the flair that makes the difference, allied to good organisation - giovanni is doing it for hull...

Excellent post Cheshire Canary.  Once again Roeder has baffled everyone by his team selections.  The back four did ok against Shef Utd so why change it?  Roeder said earlier this week that he needs another loan striker, but he didn''t even start with a proper striker today by playing Russell up front with Sibierski ( they are both midfielders).   Pattison started the game although he looked to be still carrying an injury.   Most people expected us to win today against the bottom side, but they didn''t count on Roeder picking a side with no player likely to score a goal. 

Two points dropped today and with Southampton winning away we can expect a hard game on Tuesday.  Instead of expecting to get 6 out of 6 points against the bottom two sides, we may only come away with 1.

I still think all of you should write personally to The Manager.

The address is:

Glenn Roeder

The Manager

Norwich City PLC

Carrow Road

Norwich

Norfolk

NR1 1JE

That way you could post your messages and any replies you receive.

I really don''t understand why Roeder is starting Russell up front when Koroma is on the bench, he''s done ok at times but he''s clearly not a striker. Cureton looks like the years have caught up with him, he wasn''t good last year but at least he was getting in the right positions which is something that seems to be beyond him this year. Fotheringham is a very poor excuse for a footballer as has been said many times on here but he seems to be guaranteed a start every week however poor he was the previous game.

I like Roeder but he does seem to make some very strange tactical decisions at times, I will never understand how a manager can play players out of position when better options are sitting on the bench.

I don''t think we will struggle this year but we lack the quality to trouble the better teams in this division and that won''t change unless serious new money arrives before January.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

I really don''t understand why Roeder is starting Russell up front when Koroma is on the bench, he''s done ok at times but he''s clearly not a striker.

[/quote]If you''d seen OJ play against Milton Keynes, you would understand.  Very pacy but looked like he had lots to learn.

Koroma should have been brought on with Cureton, every set piece was directed at Sibierski and I can''t remember him winning the ball on any of them although he was up against Darren Moore who looked like he was giving him a tough game. But then he was sometimes up against the other centre back who looked less physical than Moore and he seemed to struggle to jump for the ball. I think Otsemobor was better than 6/10 in my opinion,  I thought he made some important tackles and also tried to get forward in support quite a bit, although passing was not always best.

Marshall was fantastic even if he was nearly lobbed in second minute from 40 yards, although penalty was weak and easy to save he still pushed it well clear of the goal. 

I''m trying to think of a single player that fits this description.....

You''re speaking rubbish, Cheshire Canary.

[quote user="splatthecat"][quote user="Cheshire Canary"] Sibierski - 2 out of 10. This guy did nothing all game, he shouldve been substituted. Looked like he really didnt care. He''s a typical French Premiership football - he has all the money in the world, a fit wife, he doesnt really seem to care about what happens in the game.[/quote]

yeah... thierry henry, eric cantona, marcel desailly etc etc

muppet
[/quote]

[quote user="Kolin Kob"]

I''m trying to think of a single player that fits this description.....

You''re speaking rubbish, Cheshire Canary.

[quote user="splatthecat"][quote user="Cheshire Canary"] Sibierski - 2 out of 10. This guy did nothing all game, he shouldve been substituted. Looked like he really didnt care. He''s a typical French Premiership football - he has all the money in the world, a fit wife, he doesnt really seem to care about what happens in the game.[/quote]yeah... thierry henry, eric cantona, marcel desailly etc etc muppet[/quote]

[/quote]I agree! What have those moody french f*ckers ever done in the Permiership?Robert Pires, Patrick Viera, Nicolas Anelka, Eric Cantona, Emmanuel Petit, William Gallas, Marcel Desailly... nothing but moody bastards!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="kdncfc"]

I really don''t understand why Roeder is starting Russell up front when Koroma is on the bench, he''s done ok at times but he''s clearly not a striker.

[/quote]

If you''d seen OJ play against Milton Keynes, you would understand.  Very pacy but looked like he had lots to learn.

[/quote]

Surely he couldn''t be any worse than Cureton, at least he''s got pace which is something Cureton doesn''t have anymore.

[quote user="Cheshire Canary"]Just got back from one of the dullest and most frustrating games of football I''ve been to so far. I''ll start off with Glenn Roeder - 1 out of 10. Absolutely ridiculous tactical decisions; Ryan Bertrand has often said he prefers to play at left back instead of left mid; why he was playing there instead of Wes Hoolahan, who after all the effort and fighting off other clubs to get his signature was only bought on for the last 10+ minutes is a mystery. Furthermore, when Hooly did come on Roeder put him on the right wing when we know he has no right foot. He put Russel upfront with Sibierski instead of Cureton or Koroma, (Lupoli wasnt even on the bench) - neither of these forwards did ANYthing. Lots of players were out of their preferred positions and it was obvious this was not working after half an hour, however Roeder is too stubborn to make the changes early on. David Marshall - 10 out of 10, without him in net we would have conceded loads more goals than we have, he is solid and commanding with good distribution, and of course he saved the penalty. Jon Otsemobor - 6 out of 10, some good defending but poor passing, very uninspiring. Dejan Stefanovic - 8 out of 10, this guy has been brilliant at the back at the 3 games ive seen this season, Coventry Plymouth and Barnsley. He is a major improvement to our squad and I think Id feel safer if it was just him at the back than Shackell and the Doc put together. Omosuzi - 4 out of 10 - Looked like he didnt really want to be there, played some uncomfortable, badly thought out balls and put Marshall under unnecessary pressure. Jonathon Grounds - 5 out of 10 - Actually did quite well playing at left back, cleared the ball nicely, hoofed it a bit too much though and lacked motivation. Croft - 6 out of 10. The only person that showed any promise today, although he played classic Croft style and ran up the wings with no final ball. Fotheringham - 3 out of 10, This guy is the worst captain of a Norwich side I''ve seen - he really didnt look like he gave a **** about the game and his passing/defending/attacking play was rubbish. In my opinion he has a responsiblity to get the midfield stuck in and involved in the game - he failed to do that. Pattison - 5 out of 10, Some okay passing, some rubbish passing, no pace, no effect on the game, a very average player. Bertrand - 5 out of 10 but this guy is just not meant to play on the wing, he''s not a particularly good crosser of the ball, so its unfair to judge him just because Roeder has gone mental insisting on playing him instead of one of the Championships best wingers in Hoolahan. Sibierski - 2 out of 10. This guy did nothing all game, he shouldve been substituted. Looked like he really didnt care. He''s a typical French Premiership football - he has all the money in the world, a fit wife, he doesnt really seem to care about what happens in the game. We''ve been going on about having a target man the whole start of the season, but the balance has swung too far for me; that promising midfield passing play we saw at the start of the season has faded since this tosser''s arrival. Russel - 3 out of 10. He is clearly still in pain after his operation and why roeder is insisting he is playing so soon is a mystery. Looked off the pace. Cureton - 2 out of 10. A stupid substitution, he had no effect on the game whatsoever and he just looks past it. I would rather have seen Koroma come on based on what I saw of him at Cov; I know its not much to go by but he looked impressive in the warm up. Hoolahan - 4 out of 10 - The guy has no right foot and consequently his passing from the right wing was off, he showed promise but his confidence just seems to have been knocked by Roeder''s crap man management. The Black Kit - 0 out 10, This should be reserved for the occasions where the opposition kit clashes with our yellow and green, which can only be Watford this season. The players all looked unmotivated and passed the ball poorly today, whether or not the black kit has anything to do with is I dont know. Overall, an uninspiring performance, not helped by Roeders stupid tactical decisions. He should have started with hoolahan on the right wing with Bertrand at LB, Sibierski upfront with another striker. If Roeder behaves like this for any more of the season we will lose points - we couldve EASILY beaten Barnsley today if we''d have put out of more structured team, however we didnt and I actually feel sorry for them as they deserved to take 3 points from us.[/quote]

I didnt even think Grounds was playing? Wasnt it Stefanovic and Omozuzi at centre back with Drury and Semmy left and right? I did have a few beers before the game. lol 

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]If you''d seen OJ play against Milton Keynes, you would understand.  Very pacy but looked like he had lots to learn.[/quote]

Surely he couldn''t be any worse than Cureton, at least he''s got pace which is something Cureton doesn''t have anymore.

[/quote]So has Usain Bolt, but you wouldn''t put him in a professional football team until he learned how to make runs and find space.

[quote user="jim blair"][quote user="Cheshire Canary"]Just got back from one of the dullest and most frustrating games of football I''ve been to so far. I''ll start off with Glenn Roeder - 1 out of 10. Absolutely ridiculous tactical decisions; Ryan Bertrand has often said he prefers to play at left back instead of left mid; why he was playing there instead of Wes Hoolahan, who after all the effort and fighting off other clubs to get his signature was only bought on for the last 10+ minutes is a mystery. Furthermore, when Hooly did come on Roeder put him on the right wing when we know he has no right foot. He put Russel upfront with Sibierski instead of Cureton or Koroma, (Lupoli wasnt even on the bench) - neither of these forwards did ANYthing. Lots of players were out of their preferred positions and it was obvious this was not working after half an hour, however Roeder is too stubborn to make the changes early on. David Marshall - 10 out of 10, without him in net we would have conceded loads more goals than we have, he is solid and commanding with good distribution, and of course he saved the penalty. Jon Otsemobor - 6 out of 10, some good defending but poor passing, very uninspiring. Dejan Stefanovic - 8 out of 10, this guy has been brilliant at the back at the 3 games ive seen this season, Coventry Plymouth and Barnsley. He is a major improvement to our squad and I think Id feel safer if it was just him at the back than Shackell and the Doc put together. Omosuzi - 4 out of 10 - Looked like he didnt really want to be there, played some uncomfortable, badly thought out balls and put Marshall under unnecessary pressure. Jonathon Grounds - 5 out of 10 - Actually did quite well playing at left back, cleared the ball nicely, hoofed it a bit too much though and lacked motivation. Croft - 6 out of 10. The only person that showed any promise today, although he played classic Croft style and ran up the wings with no final ball. Fotheringham - 3 out of 10, This guy is the worst captain of a Norwich side I''ve seen - he really didnt look like he gave a **** about the game and his passing/defending/attacking play was rubbish. In my opinion he has a responsiblity to get the midfield stuck in and involved in the game - he failed to do that. Pattison - 5 out of 10, Some okay passing, some rubbish passing, no pace, no effect on the game, a very average player. Bertrand - 5 out of 10 but this guy is just not meant to play on the wing, he''s not a particularly good crosser of the ball, so its unfair to judge him just because Roeder has gone mental insisting on playing him instead of one of the Championships best wingers in Hoolahan. Sibierski - 2 out of 10. This guy did nothing all game, he shouldve been substituted. Looked like he really didnt care. He''s a typical French Premiership football - he has all the money in the world, a fit wife, he doesnt really seem to care about what happens in the game. We''ve been going on about having a target man the whole start of the season, but the balance has swung too far for me; that promising midfield passing play we saw at the start of the season has faded since this tosser''s arrival. Russel - 3 out of 10. He is clearly still in pain after his operation and why roeder is insisting he is playing so soon is a mystery. Looked off the pace. Cureton - 2 out of 10. A stupid substitution, he had no effect on the game whatsoever and he just looks past it. I would rather have seen Koroma come on based on what I saw of him at Cov; I know its not much to go by but he looked impressive in the warm up. Hoolahan - 4 out of 10 - The guy has no right foot and consequently his passing from the right wing was off, he showed promise but his confidence just seems to have been knocked by Roeder''s crap man management. The Black Kit - 0 out 10, This should be reserved for the occasions where the opposition kit clashes with our yellow and green, which can only be Watford this season. The players all looked unmotivated and passed the ball poorly today, whether or not the black kit has anything to do with is I dont know. Overall, an uninspiring performance, not helped by Roeders stupid tactical decisions. He should have started with hoolahan on the right wing with Bertrand at LB, Sibierski upfront with another striker. If Roeder behaves like this for any more of the season we will lose points - we couldve EASILY beaten Barnsley today if we''d have put out of more structured team, however we didnt and I actually feel sorry for them as they deserved to take 3 points from us.[/quote] glad to see other fans are waking up to Fozzy the fake[/quote]what the hell do you mean, there are about 3 people that dont call him s**t at every oppoutunity

[quote user="splatthecat"][quote user="Cheshire Canary"]

Sibierski - 2 out of 10. This guy did nothing all game, he shouldve been substituted. Looked like he really didnt care. He''s a typical French Premiership football - he has all the money in the world, a fit wife, he doesnt really seem to care about what happens in the game.[/quote]yeah... thierry henry, eric cantona, marcel desailly etc etc muppet[/quote]he did have darren "brickouthouse" moore on him tho...even dion would have a busy day with him.

We were carried by 3 good performances yesterday (DM, SS & LC).

By the way like the song for Matty P more than he probably does (he used to be sh!te but now he''s alright). I can think of one player who could have the same lyrics but in a different order.

The rest varied from mediocre to p!ss poor.

marshall   8

otsemebor 6

Stefanovic 8

Omosuzi 5

Grounds 5

Pattison 6

Russell 6

Fotheringham 5

Bertrand 6

Croft 7

Sibierski 4

[quote user="jim blair"]

glad to see other fans are waking up to Fozzy the fake

[/quote]

Yes me too, I have been saying it since he signed here, terrible player, there is no point in moaning about it though, he will never get dropped or lose the captaincy, its just a fact.

We all know GR has the b*lls to drop people if not performing, but I question if he has the b*lls to drop people even if in his eye''s they are playing well. The reason for saying this is that all but one of the team was there for the Sheff U game, but with Stefanovic coming back in Dury was the one dropped after only just getting back to fitness. Why Grounds at LB either he or Omosuzi should have been in the center with Stef, while the one who missed out be on  the bench and had Drury at LB. Also kept the wide players as he did but have 2 from 3 in the middle from Patty, Rusty and Fozzy and then had a recogised pacy striker up front with Sibierski. all Im saying he cannot keep on playing his favourites. Maybe I''m talking crap but who cares.[:D]