Sign in to follow this  
In the blood

Best newspaper coverage on Norwich games

I don''t think we are allowed to post links to those type of sites but if you use google to seach for something like: asia free football live

That will probably give you what you are looking for!

[quote user="dhickl"]

I don''t think we are allowed to post links to those type of sites but if you use google to seach for something like: asia free football live

That will probably give you what you are looking for!

[/quote]

Oops this was supposed to be in response to someone asking for the football over the internet.  Wrong thread [:$]

In short I wouldn''t have said anyone although the Daily Star Sunday/People do the "every kick" thing and so you''ll always get a mention if only a few pars.

Norwich also suffers because, for distribution reasons, it''s on the Midlands trunk run and so gets an early edition which is usually Midlands/North orientated.

But there again the Fens get the First Edition of the EDP and wouldn''t know if Simon Lappin had attacked Glenn Roeder after about 7 p.m.[:|]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

In short I wouldn''t have said anyone although the Daily Star Sunday/People do the "every kick" thing and so you''ll always get a mention if only a few pars.

Norwich also suffers because, for distribution reasons, it''s on the Midlands trunk run and so gets an early edition which is usually Midlands/North orientated.

But there again the Fens get the First Edition of the EDP and wouldn''t know if Simon Lappin had attacked Glenn Roeder after about 7 p.m.[:|]

[/quote]nice victory for colchester tonight cam!!!

[quote user="In the blood"]Now the season is up and running, any thoughts as to the best national Sunday paper for coverage of Norwich''s games?[/quote]

You might be interested to know that, arising from this thread and just out of interest, we looked at Championship League coverage in today''s dailies and the outright winner was the Daily Star pull out Seriously Football.  Norwich (and Ipswich) both got three quarters of a single column - Wolves about the same.

We were looking at the London-Midlands Edition but the pull out doesn''t normally change at all, unless there is some ginormous clanger.