Sign in to follow this  
nottingham nick

Scowcroft

And speaking of Leicester (boring though they are) whatever happened to that er ********* who was on here a couple of weeks back telling us that Leicester were better than us and were going to waltz to victory in the Coca Cola fizzypop League. Losing to Millwall then at home to Watford doesn''t look very clever does it?

who was that then, my pc was ill then, so must have missed it and can''t be arsed to trawl through 20 old pages

however, i believe all the best teams lose to watford at home lol

no, no not a player, i cannot contemplate another player''s name while hucks is still here.....

i am gettting one with my name on it, as it seems to be the new trend! It will be expensive though, wish i had a shorter name lol

I was thinking the same - probably looking at shortening mine to ZLF though - would be a way of identifying ourselves...

zipper

the request to have my name on the back certainly had them stunned in the club shop, they thought they wouldn''t be able to get all the letters on as i am only a little ''un, anyway they did it eventually, so i have now got a new away shirt with gazza the great on the back. No problem finding me now !!