Sign in to follow this  
cabbagearmy23

Best Support in the country

who''s to say the best supporters in the country dont come from a team like exeter or carlisle? im not saying either these two are (as dont have clue how loyal they are) but you dont have to be top team to have the best support imo

[quote user="elgrande"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="elgrande"][quote user="we8wba"]

1. newcaslte

2. sunderland

3. portsmouth

4. leeds

top 4 by mile

newcastle and sunderland have that unique passion which seems to be so much more than anyone elses

portsmouth have great core support, not big on numbers but they dont stop singings should they be 6 nil up or 6nil down

leeds love them or hate them they are taking 4.5k to peteroboro, sold out every away end this season minimum being 2.5k, play in 3rd tier of football and averaging 22k at home. if it wasnt for the idiots they probably be most supported

[/quote]
what a load of rubbish this is. newcastle, portsmouth, hahahaha

man utd have the best support in the country. no one has louder away fans.

lets face it, we sell out at home but our support on the whole is embarassing. and away, we dont make much noise, we dont fill our allocations, and WE ALL SIT DOWN!!!!
[/quote]

Man U fans were sure quiet when Liverpool beat them, strange that, sing when you''re winning comes to mind lmfao

[/quote]
No they wearn''t. All you heard was Man Utd songs. It was that famous Kop atmosphere that was no where to be seen until Liverpool took the lead.
[/quote]

You believe what you want lmfao

[quote user="we8wba"]

manutd have terrible support in my eyes, they take good numbers but as someone mention sing loudest when winning but soon its not going theyre way soon pip down

also their cheering for ronaldo cant be good support either?

i have far more respect for say pompey singing hearts out vs arsenal one year 6-0 down in the cup and sang through the whole game (which you wouldnt of known any difference than 1-0 pompey or 6-0 arsenal during the game) than the prawn sandwich eaters at utd

[/quote]cheering for ronaldo cant be good support? you prat. hes their player.

I think the atmosphere was better at Carra a few seasons ago (Playoff season and the one after I recall as being noticeably good). The songs were more imaginative and the overall atmos better. We probably had some hope back then though, so I understand why it might have gone off a bit.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="corbs"]I am a bit out of touch as do not get to many away now, but if pushed WBA and Pompey impress.[/quote]

no offence but wba?

this is the team who had secured promotion but had to make last two home games kids for a quid to try and get full crowd in

http://www.expressandstar.com/2008/04/07/kids-for-a-quid-in-bid-to-pack-hawthorns/

[/quote]

I am sure you have been asked many thimes before we8 but why do you spend so much time on a Norwich board, when your club is more disliked than Ipswich by many Norwich fans?

paulo i say this many time - norwich dont like wolves, wolves dont mind norwich, your just like playing blackpool, reading, barnsely

you dont generate no extra atmosphere, heat and we dont have too many blinding matches i.e 3-3 2-2 results.

so your pretty much not on our radar unless our league positions are close

I went to United-Lisbon last season, Champions League grop stage, the Arena was Fantasic but the atmosphere was terrible, even when they scored 2 late goals to win the game nothing, lots of empty seats in the ''corperate'' bit where I was.

I only get the the away games in and around Yorkshire but I always feel we have fantastic fans that make alot of noise, though we were very quiet at saturday, maybe because Barnsley started very well!!

Have to agree Newcastle have the most passionate fans, though they are deluded!! A big club doesnt make you a ''good'' team!