Sign in to follow this  
cabbagearmy23

Best Support in the country

I honestly believe Norwich city has the best support in the country

what other club fills their ground week in week out with the kind of form we have had for the last couple of seasons

we always take a decent amount away

just look at sheffield united how few supporters they brought and they barely made a noise

I think all Norwich fans deserve a big well done

we have been the only bright spark involved with norwich city in the last couple seasons

On The Ball City!!!

[quote user="cabbagearmy23"]

what other club fills their ground week in week out with the kind of form we have had for the last couple of seasons

just look at sheffield united how few supporters they brought and they barely made a noise

we have been the only bright spark involved with norwich city in the last couple seasons

On The Ball City!!!

[/quote]

Cant imagine there will be many at Barnsley this Sat though? Maybe for the big matches you are right.

i thought s.u.f.c brought a lot of fans with them!!!!they were certinly alot louder then we were for parts of the match!!!i recall a 15 minute chant of sheffeild untied sheffield untied!!i thought they where brilliant!best we have had a carrow road for a while!!!

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]With their dodgy Northern accents I thought their Sheffield United chant that went for ages sounded like Chef Ramsey, Chef Ramsey! Confused me for a while.[/quote]

It sounded like Southampton to me, they need to learn to talk and sing properly....

1. newcaslte

2. sunderland

3. portsmouth

4. leeds

top 4 by mile

newcastle and sunderland have that unique passion which seems to be so much more than anyone elses

portsmouth have great core support, not big on numbers but they dont stop singings should they be 6 nil up or 6nil down

leeds love them or hate them they are taking 4.5k to peteroboro, sold out every away end this season minimum being 2.5k, play in 3rd tier of football and averaging 22k at home. if it wasnt for the idiots they probably be most supported

[quote user="we8wba"]

1. newcaslte

2. sunderland

3. portsmouth

4. leeds

top 4 by mile

newcastle and sunderland have that unique passion which seems to be so much more than anyone elses

portsmouth have great core support, not big on numbers but they dont stop singings should they be 6 nil up or 6nil down

leeds love them or hate them they are taking 4.5k to peteroboro, sold out every away end this season minimum being 2.5k, play in 3rd tier of football and averaging 22k at home. if it wasnt for the idiots they probably be most supported

[/quote]Think the Kiddie-wink was on about The Championship.

I think the main reason we fill our ground is we are quite alot cheaper than most in this division.

[quote user="we8wba"]

1. newcaslte

2. sunderland

3. portsmouth

4. leeds

top 4 by mile

[/quote]

We are OK at Norwich, certainly better than Wolves....and Newcastle - I can well remember going to St James'' Park about 20 years ago with 13.800 there and we took 1,500 of those!  Newcastle and Sunderland crowds would drop like a stone given as long in the "championship" as we''ve had.  Best supporters for me are probably Man City - consistently 30K plus in div 1 which takes some doing.

Leeds fans are shocking, to go from 40k a week down to about 13k a week shows how loyal there fans really were! Worst fans I''ve seen were Chelsea home and away, they do not sing one bit until they score, then they do that annoying song where they keep on singing "Chelsea" and then when McKenzie equalised you could hear a pin drop in there end, until they scored again, you see them do it on the tv as well, really poor fans! Best fans I''ve seen come to Carrow Road were Stockport a few years ago once they''d already been relegated, they were hilarious, doing the conga up and down the away area made for a real party atmosphere (especially when the Burnley result came through). Norwich fans always have good attendance home and away, but the atmosphere has been really quite bad recently.

Newcastle- Dont make me laugh, they are the most fickle whineing idiot fans in the country.Leeds- Some of there songs are totally sick and they dispersed in numbers when falling apart recently, just when there club needed them most. Norwich- Our support and attendances during last season when we awful and rock bottom can be explained as nothing short of exceptional!

Talking of random chants, im sure the QPR fans we chanting ''We love West Brom!'', although my mate thought it was ''Hernan Crespo!''

Obviously, one/both of us have bad hearing...

Best Supported Clubs Away From Home

1. Manchester United - Numbers + awesome song variety

2. Portsmouth - Not so many numbers, very loud whether they are winning or losing

Barnsley away sat :)

[quote user="cabbagearmy23"]

On The Ball City!!!

[/quote]

Oh right. thats how they outsang us then ...

face it. Our support recently has been awful. Incredibly boring songs and no atmosphere. Its the lowest its been since i''ve been coming to Carrow Road thats for sure.

[quote user="BarclayBoyPete"]

Best Supported Clubs Away From Home

1. Manchester United - Numbers + awesome song variety

2. Portsmouth - Not so many numbers, very loud whether they are winning or losing

Barnsley away sat :)

[/quote]

comedy stuff on here norwich arent even top 10 away support - last year at wolves you

1. didnt fill your allocation

2. didnt sing - regardless off how your team player, you didnt back them

3. built no atmosphere up

im not saying my team is in the top 10 either but say norwich is the best in the nation is somewhat april fool joke right?

your would heard louder noises in a church than norwich city away support at our place last season. that is a fact!

i dont wish to be rude and i know i will get slaughtered for my above comments, but truly are these guys realsed out nut hutch once a week or what?

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]who is ''your team''?[/quote]

as i said i in this instance not comparing our teams, im commenting on the "were the best supporters comments"

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]who is ''your team''?[/quote]

my other profile was elmo one, and for some reason its logged me into that

I agree with we8wba that our support isnt in the top ten in the country i could think of at least 10 clubs with better support than us i do agree that our home support is good in terms of numbers and atmosphere is decent (usually) but away isnt that great but it is ok in terms of numbers, but sometimes the atmoshphere isnt the best i would still say our support is better than most