Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Goodbye

I really am not going to post on this forum again, i have had enough of the fozzy bashing, and the negative attitude from 60 % of the posters, to the club, players, staff, board or other posters on the forum. i may check in to see if anyone realises that fzz isnt crap.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]I really am not going to post on this forum again, i have had enough of the fozzy bashing, and the negative attitude from 60 % of the posters, to the club, players, staff, board or other posters on the forum. i may check in to see if anyone realises that fzz isnt crap.[/quote]60%?  That''s a conservative estimate.  75%, I''d reckon.He is crap though, sorry.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]I really am not going to post on this forum again, i have had enough of the fozzy bashing, and the negative attitude from 60 % of the posters, to the club, players, staff, board or other posters on the forum.
i may check in to see if anyone realises that fzz isnt crap.
[/quote]

CHEEERIO CHEEERIO CHEEERIO

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]I really am not going to post on this forum again, i have had enough of the fozzy bashing, and the negative attitude from 60 % of the posters, to the club, players, staff, board or other posters on the forum.
[/quote]

I dont like to see our own players continually bashed either but you have to admit that Fozzy hasn''t been playing too well this season.

[/quote]

come back when you''ve been to Specsavers

[/quote]Don''t bother checking in cause Fozzy will not improve in your life time. BYE.[<:o)]

Didn''t you leave once before a few months ago GP?  Of course this will need to be a rhetorical question as you wont be able to answer....

And Fozzy is a bit pants, according to most of those at the game yesterday the biggest waste of space in a black shirt since Oswald Moseley apparently.

LMAO

Most hilarious post of the year goes to...

Seriously, I am sure "Fozzy" is very proud to have someone defend him so staunchly that they decide to leave the forum when people get on his back. But if you are leaving the forum because of the "Fozzy" bashing, doesn''t that kinda tell you something?

I''ll give you a little clue.

He is sh*t.

Cheerio.

[/quote]

as you probably know i have defended Fozz alot, but bad players drag the team down and he hasnt done very well lately.. he needs dropping.. if he gets dropped and we play even worse then that proves his detractors wrong doesnt it?

no need to leave the message board because people think 1 players crap

jas :)

If everyone took your atitude the forum would be empty!

Yes I agree that Fozzys not as bad as lots are making out but he certainly hasn''t been great so far and should not be an automatic choice or in front of Russell in the midfield but of course hes one of Roeders favourites!

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]I really am not going to post on this forum again, i have had enough of the fozzy bashing, and the negative attitude from 60 % of the posters, to the club, players, staff, board or other posters on the forum. i may check in to see if anyone realises that fzz isnt crap.[/quote]Would it be appropriate to use the phrase ''attention seeker''?

It''s not player bashing on this Board that bothers me, as I have always seen these types of Forums as pretty irrelevant, but it does bother me why so called fans start slagging off players who wear the shirt at the actual game. Thankfully we can take this people to task. So no probs about leaving the Board, you are a Norwich fan, so keep the faith, and your reward will come.   

I too shall be leaving because of the persistent and irrelevant anti-Americanism.  I am sick and tired of crying myself to sleep at night, and my weak knees are no longer able to support me for my walks to the playground.  WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!  I want my mommy.

(I''m not really leaving, so stop celebrating, Vile Donkey, King Canary, Herb, McDougall Sperm, et al.)  That was sarcasm. 

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

I too shall be leaving because of the persistent and irrelevant anti-Americanism.  I am sick and tired of crying myself to sleep at night, and my weak knees are no longer able to support me for my walks to the playground.  WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!  I want my mommy.

(I''m not really leaving, so stop celebrating, Vile Donkey, King Canary, Herb, McDougall Sperm, et al.)  That was sarcasm. 

[/quote]

Lol! [:D]

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]i may check in to see if anyone realises that fzz isnt crap.
[/quote]

you might have a long wait!

[/quote]

Like forever.  Fotheringham is sh*te, always has been, always will.

Au revoir, so long, adieu, p*ss off

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

[/quote]

Would be a dull place without you regularly derailing unrealted threads into things about America. Lets try and keep this one on the strait and narrow hey?

George Bush- What a cock.

[quote user="Dean Coneys Arse"][quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]i may check in to see if anyone realises that fzz isnt crap.[/quote]

you might have a long wait!

[/quote]

Like forever.  Fotheringham is sh*te, always has been, always will.

Au revoir, so long, adieu, p*ss off

[/quote]To be fair (although this is probably the wrong forum to look for fairness) I thought we owed him last season. We played better when he was in the team and he''s one of the positive influences that altogether helped us to stay up. Having said that, I think now we''ve got Sammy Clingan, he''s not in the top five midfield spots. Croft, Hoolahan, Clingan, Russell and Matty Patty give us more than Fozzy does, and I''d like to see Chadwick given a go again. Plus one day hopefully Bell will recover and get a run out. So, he''s worth his place in the squad, but automatic first team choice? Not any more.

As for the Fozzy debate, the truth as per usual is somewhere in the middle. He is not an awful player, but no world beater. I personally am a fan as I believe he does alot of the dirty work that others dont want to do, but now we have to players like that with Clingan here. If by some wonderous happening, Iverson arrives in November I would love to see how Clingan or Fozzy play in midfield next to Sib.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I dont like to see our own players continually bashed either but you have to admit that Fozzy hasn''t been playing too well this season.

[/quote]

And what about Hucks when he did not tell anybody that he was struggling with a hip injury during the start of last season.The worst form during his illustrious Carrow Road career.Mind you he probably kept quiet in case you found out CA and offered him one on one treatment!