Sign in to follow this  
he

Players Norwich really should sign!

Norwich should put in a serious effort to buy Alanzinho! This is the 3rd time I write this in this forum. Norwich should try to sign the Stabæk-player Alanzinho! Very fast, brilliant technique and a good dribbler.

They should also try to sign the Veigar Pall Gunnarson (midfielder/forward who scores and has plenty of assists for striker Daniel Nannskog) and Daniel Nannskog (very prolific striker. Big, strong, fast with a brilliant goalscoring record) are players they should try to buy.

They all play for the Norwegian side Stabæk which top the League in Norway and tonight secured their place in the Norwegian Cup Final!!

Alanzinho, Veigar Pall Gunnarson and Daniel Nannskog!

Hurry up before some other club sign them!!

seen about alanzinho, and his vids look good, but isn''t he like 2 ft tall, and therefore would just get booted about in the championship

And where is this money going to come from - we have already heard that we are basically on our uppers with the wage bill which is basically crippling the club and it wont surprise me if further down the line we are in a worse state than we are now.  Dont get me wrong I would love to sign players but unfortunately just cant see it happening.  

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

Norway, Norwich.  Hmmm, I see a potential connection there. [;)]

However, our last group of Scandinavians didn''t exactly set the world on fire for us. 

[/quote]

Helveg and Neilson were quality players mind.

Erik "the Viking" fuglestadt and Steen Nedergaard.. more fine Scan-Cans!

i''ve never heard of Alandinho or whatever his name is.. he''s probably good on footy manager which is why the OP says to sign him...

jas :)

im afraid to say if aladdin-dinho, the english saxon, or bob the big hungarian were any good they would surely been spotted by some sort of scout either in england or abroad even

surely the best thing for norwich to do is buy young from the leagues below and experience from the league above?

[quote user="we8wba"]

im afraid to say if aladdin-dinho, the english saxon, or bob the big hungarian were any good they would surely been spotted by some sort of scout either in england or abroad even...or my beloved Wolves

surely the best thing for norwich to do is buy young from the leagues below and experience from the league above?

[/quote]

They are all 3 good individuals. I really think they could have great success in Norwich. They can all achieve great things on their own as well as being good team players.

I think maybe Daniel Nannskog is around 33 or 34 years old, but still has good pace compared to the defenders he is up to in Norway

I know the Norwegian League isn''t the best League in Europe, but I am convinced these 3 players could have done great things for the club.

The Stabæk-trio does it again!

Nannskog scores 2, Veigar Pall Gunnarson scores and Alanzinho impresses again tonight in a game they won 4-0.

I hope you read this Glenn Roeder, if not I hope someone can tell him about these three brilliant players!

Maybe the oil-rich Norwegian government could donate them to us as reparations for the distress caused to the people of Norfolk at the hands of the vikings!

Cause if we''re relying on our own funds to buy them it ain''t gonna happen...

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]How bowt we sign Grounds, Bertrand Kennedy and Lupoli first
[/quote]

Not much chance of that.  According to Doomy "the player budget for this season has been spent".

[quote user="helsein"]

The Stabæk-trio does it again!

Nannskog scores 2, Veigar Pall Gunnarson scores and Alanzinho impresses again tonight in a game they won 4-0.

I hope you read this Glenn Roeder, if not I hope someone can tell him about these three brilliant players!

[/quote]thanks for bigging these local lads up hel - but reckon GR has his heart set on iversen (but no dosh) - so how do your boys compare to him (iversen)???

[quote user="helsein"]

Norwich should put in a serious effort to buy Alanzinho! This is the 3rd time I write this in this forum. Norwich should try to sign the Stabæk-player Alanzinho! Very fast, brilliant technique and a good dribbler.

They should also try to sign the Veigar Pall Gunnarson (midfielder/forward who scores and has plenty of assists for striker Daniel Nannskog) and Daniel Nannskog (very prolific striker. Big, strong, fast with a brilliant goalscoring record) are players they should try to buy.

They all play for the Norwegian side Stabæk which top the League in Norway and tonight secured their place in the Norwegian Cup Final!!

[/quote]

Sign them? with what? bottle tops?.[:S]

Perhaps we should sign Ronaldo (the brazilian) on a free, offer him a pay as you play (or eat) deal, with dull use of all Delia''s Restaurants 24/7.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="helsein"]

[/quote]

Sign them? with what? bottle tops?.[:S]

[/quote]

Shirt buttons is always the favoured payment I had thought lol