Sign in to follow this  
Heffers Canary

funny moment at match yesterday

The (only...) highlight for me yesterday had to be when Macken stepped up to take the penalty. This shirtless dude had run all the way from the back to run behind the goal and start doing the old windmill freak out trick to try and put Macken off! There was a steward who just watched in amazement before he cottoned on to the fact he ought to try and stop him, he eventually did, but then of course we all know what happened with the penalty.

If you were that fan or know him.... THANKYOU FOR BRIGHTENING UP MY DAY!!!

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]

The (only...) highlight for me yesterday had to be when Macken stepped up to take the penalty. This shirtless dude had run all the way from the back to run behind the goal and start doing the old windmill freak out trick to try and put Macken off! There was a steward who just watched in amazement before he cottoned on to the fact he ought to try and stop him, he eventually did, but then of course we all know what happened with the penalty.

[/quote]

Cureton?  If so, it must have been the most valuable contribution he has made in god knows how long.

To the tune of Walking in a Winter Wonderland - "Whoaaa Matty Patty, he''s used to be sh*te, but now he''s alright...". Even made my 12 year old daughter laugh!

[quote user="Sherlock Holmes"][quote user="Heffers Canary"]

[/quote]

Cureton?  If so, it must have been the most valuable contribution he has made in god knows how long.

[/quote]Yawn

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Sherlock Holmes"][quote user="Heffers Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Yawn
[/quote]

Ok, list his valuable contributions this season?

What was that? Oh naff all? Is that because he''s sh*te perhaps?

[quote user="Nuff Said"]To the tune of Walking in a Winter Wonderland - "Whoaaa Matty Patty, he''s used to be sh*te, but now he''s alright...". Even made my 12 year old daughter laugh!
[/quote]

good song! allthough I think to add a bit more motiation as being ''allright'' instead exactly great ... it should end ...

"he used to be sh*te, now he''s dynamite...."

I Know Him ha.

Hes an absolute legend.

and to top it off he also made that song aswell on the coach, on the way to plymouth ha.

WILL VINCENT WE LOVE YOU =D

[quote user="Nuff Said"]To the tune of Walking in a Winter Wonderland - "Whoaaa Matty Patty, he''s used to be sh*te, but now he''s alright...". Even made my 12 year old daughter laugh![/quote]how does it end nuff -  ''walking in a patty wonderland'' or ''walking in a matty wonderland''???

LOL. i love how leeds said they created this song last season, wolves been signing it for 4 seasons now to jody craddock

Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves Wolves [:|]

NO ONE CARES!!!

i think the mods should open a "we8" area of the board just for him to post... he''s diverting the subject of the threads...

jas :)

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Nuff Said"]To the tune of Walking in a Winter Wonderland - "Whoaaa Matty Patty, he''s used to be sh*te, but now he''s alright...". Even made my 12 year old daughter laugh!
[/quote]

how does it end nuff -  ''walking in a patty wonderland'' or ''walking in a matty wonderland''???
[/quote]

It was "walking in a Patty wonderlad". And it started "Theres only one Matty Patty".

The funny thing was I dont think he appreciated it much. He through in a couple of rash challenges not too soon after if I remember correctly. lol.

Did anyone see Fozzy mouthing off at some of the fans as he left the pitch at the end? Some nerve.

[quote user="BarclayBoyPete"]dynamite doesnt go as well as alright does[/quote]

It does if you take out the ''but'' and just leave it ith ''now he''s dynamite''. Much better praise than ''he''s allright''.

[quote user="we8wba"]LOL. i love how leeds said they created this song last season, wolves been signing it for 4 seasons now to jody craddock[/quote]

God you are dull.

Tool

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i think the mods should open a "we8" area of the board just for him to post... he''s diverting the subject of the threads...

[/quote]

he always does it. the sooner he has a heart attack from eating so many burgers the better!

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

Did anyone see Fozzy mouthing off at some of the fans as he left the pitch at the end? Some nerve.

[/quote]Was talking to a someone last night who saw it… went along the lines of Fan: Oi Fozzy, if Roeder won''t drop you, do us all a favour and drop yourselfFozzy: Kuck off yee funt, weart tha kuck dee yooz nee about fitbah?Fan: Try passing forwards instead of sideways ya Scottish twotFozzy: oh eye… git yar fat arsh over heer an al kuckin dee ya ya kuckin funtRumble, rumble, general shouting and going ahead and Fozzy was led away!Well that was him told then

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

Was talking to a someone last night who saw it… went along the lines of

Fan: Oi Fozzy, if Roeder won''t drop you, do us all a favour and drop yourself

Fozzy: Kuck off yee funt, weart tha kuck dee yooz nee about fitbah?

Fan: Try passing forwards instead of sideways ya Scottish twot

Fozzy: oh eye… git yar fat arsh over heer an al kuckin dee ya ya kuckin funt

Rumble, rumble, general shouting and going ahead and Fozzy was led away!

Well that was him told then

[/quote]

Very funny! If there is any truth in this we can only hope that it subliminally sinks in with Fozzy......

[quote user="peartreeproductions"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

Was talking to a someone last night who saw it… went along the lines of

Fan: Oi Fozzy, if Roeder won''t drop you, do us all a favour and drop yourself

Fozzy: Kuck off yee funt, weart tha kuck dee yooz nee about fitbah?

Fan: Try passing forwards instead of sideways ya Scottish twot

Fozzy: oh eye… git yar fat arsh over heer an al kuckin dee ya ya kuckin funt

Rumble, rumble, general shouting and going ahead and Fozzy was led away!

Well that was him told then

[/quote]

Very funny! If there is any truth in this we can only hope that it subliminally sinks in with Fozzy......

[/quote]

Its all true, but I wouldnt call it funny. Fozzy clearly thinks he is beyond criticism. Suprised more people didnt notice this incident to be honest. The other players all looked devestated when they left the field, Omozuzi looked like he wanted to cry! Fozzy however, as per usual, looked like he didnt give a flying toss. How his fellow players tolerate this turd of a leader is beyond me. It seems to me that to cross Fozzy would be to cross Roeder. The whole captain situation is quite frankly disgraceful.

[quote user="C T has left the building "][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

he always does it. the sooner he has a heart attack from eating so many burgers the better!

[/quote]

I don''t care how much I might dislike someone I would never wish that on anyone, my dad died from a heart attack [:(]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="C T has left the building "][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t care how much I might dislike someone I would never wish that on anyone, my dad died from a heart attack [:(]

[/quote]

[:$] sorry [:(] it was only a joke but it was in really bad taste

the difference between fozzys'' performance at oakwell on saturday compared to his performance there last season when we won 3-1 was massive. I think the best course of action would be to drop him and wait until he gets this bad start out of his system. Just cos he''s in bad form doesn''t make him permanently rubbish.

[quote user="Sherlock Holmes"][quote user="Heffers Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Didn''t go to the Sheffield United game then? Unless of course you don''t count an assist as a contribution (I know how much you anti-Cureton people hate to be proved wrong).