Sign in to follow this  
Gingembre

Glenn, hitchhiking???????

Saw GR today at 1pm (ish) standing all alone i his NCFC tracksuit on a grass verge on the A11 just before the Thetford roundabout!Not really that exciting but thought I''d share it as it just looked odd!!??

[quote user="Gingembre"]Saw GR today at 1pm (ish) standing all alone i his NCFC tracksuit on a grass verge on the A11 just before the Thetford roundabout!
Not really that exciting but thought I''d share it as it just looked odd!!??
[/quote]Probably on his way to Southampton, all part of the cost cutting at the club.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]You can find him at the Thetford drive-thru McDonalds most mornings.[Y][/quote]

if he eats one of those disgusting breakfasts they do.you know the ones where the main ingredient appears to be different coloured bits of rubber ? then he must have guts made of iron [+o(]

[quote user="Gingembre"]Saw GR today at 1pm (ish) standing all alone i his NCFC tracksuit on a grass verge on the A11 just before the Thetford roundabout!Not really that exciting but thought I''d share it as it just looked odd!!??[/quote]

I don''t know Gingembre, not exciting but pretty funny nevertheless! Can only assume he was catching a lift. Do they have travel to work plans and car sharing etc at the club? In which case, i''d be very impressed that he''s playing his part, given he could no doubt afford to drive himself to work in something pretty flashy!

[quote user="Gingembre"]Saw GR today at 1pm (ish) standing all alone i his NCFC tracksuit on a grass verge on the A11 just before the Thetford roundabout!
Not really that exciting but thought I''d share it as it just looked odd!!??
[/quote]

And why didnt you offer him a lift?[:P]

I''d guess that he was waiting for the team bus to pick him up enroute to Southampton.

Not sure where GR lives, but I think it must be relatively close to Thetford as a friend of mine has had a drink with him when GR and his family stopped at the pub in Barton Mills.

[quote user="Roeder is the man"]

what times that then??

[/quote]

8-8.15ish  And to answer the other question he was buying a house in Bridgham between Thetford and East Harling, not sure if it''s still going through though.

Don''t get excited.

It''s just part of the clubs carbon neutral policy .

Everyone including Glenn has to play their part.

Not to speak of those old farts in the City stand.

OTBC