Sign in to follow this  
SnakePit Lassy

Famous norwich fans?

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Stephen Fry ... my a*rse (not literally)

I don''t remember any recollections of his visiting Carrow Road during the 70''s when he was at Paston, nor during the 80''s when he was in London.

Not even during the 90''s when he became famous.

He should stick tio what he knows - godawful sh*te like Kingdom, where a Norfolk accent is about as realistic as his support of our club is.
[/quote]

he was outside Carra before the birmingham game , black range rover sport

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Sherlock Holmes"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="National express super guard "]that fit bird from neighbours, plays rachel. well shes from norwich so therefore supports them. hannah spearit went once, sophie ellis bextor... (Women norwich fans appear to be my favourites!!!!!)
[/quote]

Didnt Hannah Spearit date Chris Llywellyn? (spelling wrong). She wears yellow knickers...........fact. [:|]

[/quote]

I know this is a sure sign that I''m getting old, but who is she?

[/quote]

Shes a little hottie that used to be a member of the kiddy pop band S Club 7. Now she is better known for appearing in tv show Prime Evil as well as rubbish bit parts in straight to dvd movies.

[/quote]

i know a bloke who bought a vest/top worn by hannah spearit,  at a charity auction, and then made his girlfriend wear it  in bed

[quote user="National express super guard "]that fit bird from neighbours, plays rachel. well shes from norwich so therefore supports them. hannah spearit went once, sophie ellis bextor... (Women norwich fans appear to be my favourites!!!!!)
[/quote]

The super fit Rachel IS a Norwich fan NESG. She’s apparently related to Stephen Fry ,so my Brother in law was telling me.

Also Charles Clark MP is a NCFC fan, he sat in front of me at a Portman Road

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Stephen Fry ... my a*rse (not literally)I don''t remember any recollections of his visiting Carrow Road during the 70''s when he was at Paston, nor during the 80''s when he was in London.Not even during the 90''s when he became famous. He should stick tio what he knows - godawful sh*te like Kingdom, where a Norfolk accent is about as realistic as his support of our club is.[/quote]

Despite sitting next to Delia at the spurs game in last seasons shirt?

Stephen Fry loves everything about the City of Norwich and I have quite a lot of evidence to boot. Just take an interview with Jonathan Ross a fews years ago, Wossy started ribbing Stephen about his choice of football club and Stephen warned him not to make fun of the canaries!!

Coming from Stephen Fry that brought a titter from the audience but he seemed relatively serious!

[quote user="Mr_Chimp"]Hugh Jackman, apparently.[/quote]

I didn''t think he was a fan. He spent some of his childhood here and his mum lived here for a few years even when he became famous but I didn''t think he was a fan...

[quote user="dhickl"]

The Queen Mother was a City fan.

As for Sophie Ellis Bextor, there was an interview with Maxim where she said that her favourite underwear has "I scored at Carrow Road" on it, I can''t find that interview on the net, so this will have to do...http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article182332.ece

[/quote]

I wonder if Curo''s underwear has anything written on it.

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]

Every club has famous supporters..

Who are ours?

[/quote]

My son Toby, he plays William Mitchell (Honey & Billy''s son) on Eastenders.

He is the one the picture below my name.

[quote user="Mister Positive"][quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]

Every club has famous supporters..

Who are ours?

[/quote]

My son Toby, he plays William Mitchell (Honey & Billy''s son) on Eastenders.

He is the one the picture below my name.

[/quote]

Thats cool!

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

Didnt Hannah Spearit date Chris Llywellyn? (spelling wrong). She wears yellow knickers...........fact. [:|]

[/quote]

It was Paul Dalgleish