Sign in to follow this  
SnakePit Lassy

Famous norwich fans?

theres a list on Wikipedia.. if half the people on it Know where Norwich is, let alone are City fans, then im going to score the winner on Saturday

jas :)

Stephen Fry (actor/comedian)Jake Humphries (CBBC presenter)Simon thomas (ex blue peter and now Sky sports news presenter)Myleene ClassSophie eliis bextorPrince andrewThe darknessDelia Smith??off the top of my head

[quote user="National express super guard "]that fit bird from neighbours, plays rachel. well shes from norwich so therefore supports them. hannah spearit went once, sophie ellis bextor... (Women norwich fans appear to be my favourites!!!!!)
[/quote]

wolves = suzi perry - result

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]And how ironic, the first word in your post is Wolves. Did you not notice the title of the thread?

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="National express super guard "]that fit bird from neighbours, plays rachel. well shes from norwich so therefore supports them. hannah spearit went once, sophie ellis bextor... (Women norwich fans appear to be my favourites!!!!!)
[/quote]

[/quote]

No I think you''ll find it''s Wolves = Peter Powell = own goal!

[/quote]

Didnt Hannah Spearit date Chris Llywellyn? (spelling wrong). She wears yellow knickers...........fact. [:|]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="National express super guard "]that fit bird from neighbours, plays rachel. well shes from norwich so therefore supports them. hannah spearit went once, sophie ellis bextor... (Women norwich fans appear to be my favourites!!!!!)[/quote]

Didnt Hannah Spearit date Chris Llywellyn? (spelling wrong). She wears yellow knickers...........fact. [:|]

[/quote]not if i''m about she don''t [;)]

[quote user="National express super guard "][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

not if i''m about she don''t [;)]
[/quote]#

lol, she didnt get the name yoyo knickers for nothing you know!

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="National express super guard "][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

not if i''m about she don''t [;)]
[/quote]#

lol, she didnt get the name yoyo knickers for nothing you know!

[/quote]

Or tesco legs, open 24 hours.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know this is a sure sign that I''m getting old, but who is she?

[quote user="Sherlock Holmes"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know this is a sure sign that I''m getting old, but who is she?

[/quote]

Shes a little hottie that used to be a member of the kiddy pop band S Club 7. Now she is better known for appearing in tv show Prime Evil as well as rubbish bit parts in straight to dvd movies.

Stephen Fry ... my a*rse (not literally)I don''t remember any recollections of his visiting Carrow Road during the 70''s when he was at Paston, nor during the 80''s when he was in London.Not even during the 90''s when he became famous. He should stick tio what he knows - godawful sh*te like Kingdom, where a Norfolk accent is about as realistic as his support of our club is.

Mr Fry grew up in the village of Booton near Reepham.

From a BBC report.

He briefly attended Gresham''s School in Holt before going to prep school in Gloucestershire. He returned to Norfolk to re-sit his A-levels at the college of West Anglia, formerly the Norfolk College of Arts and Technology in King''s Lynn, before going on to study at Cambridge University. A passionate supporter of the Canaries, Stephen gets to as many matches as he can from his West Norfolk home, where he can relax and get away from the buzz of London