Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

best goal at carrow road

Now it depends if you mean for or against city.

I think Zolas goal in the cup a few years ago was probably the best ever goal I have seen (if he meant to do it) cant remember if its was at the bridge or CR)

And I know it was only a friendly but Henrik Larrsons goal in the testimonial against Celtic was just genius.

From our side of the fence I cannot actually remember too many of that sort of class yes Rosie goal against Saints was great although watching him play regularly it was more luck than judgement. Libbras Gazza goal was a joy to watch. Similarly Gossy had one great season with his rockets but I think they were all away from home. Hucks greatest goal ever would take alot of beating.

Anyway off to St Marys will ponder surely I can do better than that from being a season ticket holder for nearly 30 years !

Safri''s goal takes some beating for the quality of the strike. Shame he couldn''t score a few more.For the reaction of the crowd and players when the ball crossed the line I''d say Svensson''s goal against Charlton. After a tense match with dreams of survival starting to come alive again, then Super Matt scored against his old club. It looked like he''d just scored the winning goal at the world cup the way he celebrated and the rest of the team were also suitably cheerful. Think we won our next home game against Birmingham too with survival looking a possibility. Shame about the final day though.

Fash against Liverpool absolute cracker, it won goal of the season as well. Marc Libbra''s Goal Against Man city anyone remember that?

anyone remember a goal by roger gibbins ? it was pretty good . john ryan scored some good uns too .