Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy with the Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Sorry Nutty but Kathy has just got in touch as she wanted me to do it again just like i did last week but then again that is what all the girls say.

The Villa to do Sunderland at home.

[/quote]

Now you swear and kick and beg us
That youre not a gamblin man
Then you find youre back in vegas
With a handle in your hand
Your black cards can make you money
So you hide them when youre able
In the land of milk and honey
You must put them on the table

You go back jack do it again
Wheel turnin round and round
You go back jack do it again

The selections may have already been finalised but it''s never too late on a Friday night for you pickers to register your selections for our own league.

Good luck to us all [Y]

Without wishing to step on ardee''s toes with all the hard work he''s done for the Free Bet but, in other FONCY-related news, our friend Darren over in the US agrees with me and thinks it would be a great idea if one of his sought-after signed San Jose shirts be put up for auction with all proceeds going to FONCY.

Will let you know when it''s up and running.

And now, back to the Free Bet. Good luck everyone (and up the Gas!).

Yep you lovely old Pickers the bet is on with Dixmar and thanks to the wonderful Lucky green trainers , the bet is....

1-6   P.S.V Eindhoven              Shack,Trent,Fellas,

1-3   Celtic                                7rew,Yankee,BBIwan.

8-13  Leicester                           Graham H

2-9    Arsenal                              Mr Chops,Shaun,Obiwan C,Gazza,Rob Lim.

4-5     Reading                             Lucky G T,Cosmic,

1-4     Man utd                            Newyork,Devon,Kathy,T Livermore,Meth C.

Which will win for the Academy £59-10p which is wonderful with such nailed on selections , once again thanks Lucky you have done the Free Bet proud and I hope you enjoyed your time in charge , I am sure you did , Good luck to all you Pickers . Talk to you all later....arrdee.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Without wishing to step on ardee''s toes with all the hard work he''s done for the Free Bet but, in other FONCY-related news, our friend Darren over in the US agrees with me and thinks it would be a great idea if one of his sought-after signed San Jose shirts be put up for auction with all proceeds going to FONCY.

Will let you know when it''s up and running.

And now, back to the Free Bet. Good luck everyone (and up the Gas!).

[/quote]

Now Pete you lovely old boy , never worry about standing on arrdee''s toes I wouldn''t feel it anyhow , I always wear steel toe caps you see . Sounds exciting Pete , I can think of one poster who would die for that shirt , can you ?....arrdee.

I''ve already bought one if you were thinking of me Ardee [:D] just need to get Hucks to sign it for me when he comes home.

[quote user="cityangel"]I''ve already bought one if you were thinking of me Ardee [:D] just need to get Hucks to sign it for me when he comes home.[/quote]

Arr!! but Angel this one is already signed and perhaps he has been wearing it Ah ha!!! now that makes a differance....[:D]....arrdee.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Sorry Nutty but Kathy has just got in touch as she wanted me to do it again just like i did last week but then again that is what all the girls say.

[/quote]

I hope you do a better job than you did last week. Nothing new to me there I''m afraid.

[/quote]

I currently have a 100% record Kathy but it looks like you want me to go that extra inch!

Well Its H.T. you lovely old Pickers all the teams are up that kicked off at 3 o ''clock apart from Man Utd . We have Arsenal kicking off at 5-30 and P. S. V. which is a formality . So come on Utd....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]Well Its H.T. you lovely old Pickers all the teams are up that kicked off at 3 o ''clock apart from Man Utd . We have Arsenal kicking off at 5-30 and P. S. V. which is a formality . So come on Utd....arrdee.[/quote]ouch - aberdeen now leading celtic with 20 or so mins left...

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I hope you do a better job than you did last week. Nothing new to me there I''m afraid.

[/quote]

I currently have a 100% record Kathy but it looks like you want me to go that extra inch!

[/quote]

Maybe you two should get a room somewhere!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe you two should get a room somewhere!

[/quote]

Sounds like Kathy thinks a room would be too large.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]thanks for a great selection of picks this week - i''ve cogitated, ruminated, and digested all - and finally spat out the following selections>>> 

psv eindhoven to beat fc volentam

celtic to beat aberdeen

leicester to beat hartlepool

arsenal to beat hull

reading to beat swansea

man u to beat bolton

oh yeah - start counting the cash now!!!

[/quote]

Leic, Man U and Reading are all winning but Celtic have just equalised to make it 2-2 so we need them to score again.

anyone read the betfair forum?

bloke put 500quid accumalator on

5 Cardiff v Birmingham (Backing Birmingham @ 2.55)
1 Everton v Liverpool (Backing Liverpool @ 2.06)
6 Betis v Real Madrid (Backing Real Madrid @ 1.9)
7 Espanyol v Barcelona (Backing Barcelona @ 1.81)
2 Stoke v Chelsea (Backing Chelsea @ 1.35)
4 Leeds v Hereford (Backing Leeds @ 1.34)
8 Celtic v Aberdeen (Backing Celtic @ 1.28)
3 Arsenal v Hull (Backing Arsenal @ 1.21)

stands to win 25.3k if arsenal, barca and madrid win

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes but you turned up very late and it was very short lived.

Well I have it as P S V leading 4-1 and Arsenal 1-0 looking mighty good you Free Bet Pickers , fingers crossed....arrdee.

The one which hae to lose would have to be Arsenal... i''ve had such unlucky weeks recently. I can see my place in the table dropping - fast [:(]

Leeds, Bradford and now Arsenal. Such obvious winners yet they all lose. [:@] I''m always so unlucky at this [:''(]

Bad luck LGT aswell ... very disapointing....

[quote user="Fellas"]Damn...[/quote]

yep Hull have done us , how good are they? they seem to like playing London clubs . Never mind Lucky so close but there is always next week and remember this lovely entertainment you have given us this afternoon hasn''t cost us a penny....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Fellas"]Damn...[/quote]

yep Hull have done us , how good are they? they seem to like playing London clubs . Never mind Lucky so close but there is always next week and remember this lovely entertainment you have given us this afternoon hasn''t cost us a penny....arrdee.

[/quote]just back in - switched on comp - pleased to see celtic had turned it around at the death, but then could believe hull had beaten arsenal away, having been a goal down...bet that result has screwed up accumulators up and down the land - punters waiting upon the arsenal result to collect - how many had counted their chickens???  cue lots of drowning sorrows!!!never mind, there''s always next week - keep positive boys!!!