Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy with the Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

After 3 bad weeks from league 2 I''m going for Aston Villa to beat Sunderland at home from the Premier League, Villa look like the only side likely to break into the top four this season and are playing well under Martin O'' Neill.

Good Luck Lucky Green trainers and keep the free bet flag flying high.

[/quote]

I wouldn''t think of going into League Two until Christmas time and even then I will tread very, very carefully if I go into it.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Wolves to beat Bristol City.

Good Luck[:)]

[/quote]

Caution  angaist this by the way is wolves without tested keeper wayne hennessey and will throw in wolves youngster carl ikeme for his 1st wolves league apperence. he is very good keeper to, but may have nervous?

Nothing in this life is certain LGT, but I think that Man Utd to beat Bolton is pretty close to a certainty, so thats my choice this week.

Good luck.

[quote user="we8wba"]

Caution  angaist this by the way is wolves without tested keeper wayne hennessey and will throw in wolves youngster carl ikeme for his 1st wolves league apperence. he is very good keeper to, but may have nervous?

[/quote]

Are you sponsored for the number of times you can say Wolves in a post?[:)]

After much deliberation, I''m going for a Reading home win v. Swansea.

Reading have a good home record and Swansea are a bit up and down on their travels and don''t score many away from home.

Good Luck LGT!

Now you lovely old Pickers keep those "naps" coming in , I know you want to help the lovely old "Lucky green trainers" as much as you can and by doing so you are helping our beloved club. I know much has been made of "Inchys" head to head with myself but I have decided to stand aside and let the lovely young Picker take the lead at the top of Nuttys league . I know I can  hear you saying "why" well I will tell you all why , because I am nothing but a fake , I have been using Lapps method with a blindfold and a pin to get winners and in order to put this right I am going to say that Antalyaspor will lose this weekend .

I know you will all say thats just crazy "how can you tip against Antalyaspor"? I know if I wanted to keep up with "Inchy" I could tip P.S.V. but no I feel I am doing the right thing , I don''t want you lovely old Pickers regarding me in the same light as Lapp . I feel I am doing the right and proper thing by saying Trabzonspor will win . I can hear you all laughing and saying "thats ridiculous" but I feel this is the right thing to do  , I will say it one more time so you can ridicule me more , the Turkish team Trabzonspor ,you lovely old Pickers .[:D]....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]

Now you lovely old Pickers keep those "naps" coming in , I know you want to help the lovely old "Lucky green trainers" as much as you can and by doing so you are helping our beloved club. I know much has been made of "Inchys" head to head with myself but I have decided to stand aside and let the lovely young Picker take the lead at the top of Nuttys league . I know I can  hear you saying "why" well I will tell you all why , because I am nothing but a fake , I have been using Lapps method with a blindfold and a pin to get winners and in order to put this right I am going to say that Antalyaspor will lose this weekend .

I know you will all say thats just crazy "how can you tip against Antalyaspor"? I know if I wanted to keep up with "Inchy" I could tip P.S.V. but no I feel I am doing the right thing , I don''t want you lovely old Pickers regarding me in the same light as Lapp . I feel I am doing the right and proper thing by saying Trabzonspor will win . I can hear you all laughing and saying "thats ridiculous" but I feel this is the right thing to do  , I will say it one more time so you can ridicule me more , the Turkish team Trabzonspor ,you lovely old Pickers .[:D]....arrdee.

[/quote]

You''re just all heart Ray, methinks you have a see-through blindfold and a very very sharp pin, ha ha !

Morning all...

First time I''ve had a chance to post in about a week, so I thought I''d better make this my first port of call for the day!

I''m going to go for Boro to beat the Baggies at home...

Who''s picking this week?

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

You''re just all heart Ray, methinks you have a see-through blindfold and a very very sharp pin, ha ha !

A sharper pin than I gave him credit for anyway.[:D] Worried now.[;)]

[/quote]

Yes Arrdee''s blindfold and his sharpest pin is located in the free bet locker right here :-

http://www.soccerstats.com/index.asp

This is the link I posted last season and I use it a lot. But the Free Bet has grown since then and many of you won''t have seen it. Anyone got any more for our armoury? I remember Blah had a good one last season.

Be lucky pickers[Y]

thanks for a great selection of picks this week - i''ve cogitated, ruminated, and digested all - and finally spat out the following selections>>> 

psv eindhoven to beat fc volentamceltic to beat aberdeenleicester to beat hartlepoolarsenal to beat hullreading to beat swanseaman u to beat boltonoh yeah - start counting the cash now!!!

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]thanks for a great selection of picks this week - i''ve cogitated, ruminated, and digested all - and finally spat out the following selections>>> 

psv eindhoven to beat fc volentam

celtic to beat aberdeen

leicester to beat hartlepool

arsenal to beat hull

reading to beat swansea

man u to beat bolton

oh yeah - start counting the cash now!!!

[/quote]

Well done "Lucky" you lovely old boy , they all look home and hosed , well done , can anyone see a loser there ? because I cant . Your line will be on in the morning with Dixmar Racing "lucky" and its just a case of sitting back and counting the money for our wonderful Academy , well done . Talk to you lovely old Pickers later....arrdee.

It''s better to be lucky then good LGT, and I''m sure your both. I''ll be looking out for the results as per usual and hopefully we can get another winning week!

Drat - I''m late.  For the record it would have been Celtic.  Scotland not as good a forgone conclusion hunting ground as usual this week.

Sorry Nutty but Kathy has just got in touch as she wanted me to do it again just like i did last week but then again that is what all the girls say.

The Villa to do Sunderland at home.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]thanks for a great selection of picks this week - i''ve cogitated, ruminated, and digested all - and finally spat out the following selections>>> 

psv eindhoven to beat fc volentam

celtic to beat aberdeen

leicester to beat hartlepool

arsenal to beat hull

reading to beat swansea

man u to beat bolton

oh yeah - start counting the cash now!!!

[/quote]

Looks good to me.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Sorry Nutty but Kathy has just got in touch as she wanted me to do it again just like i did last week but then again that is what all the girls say.

The Villa to do Sunderland at home.

[/quote]

I hope you do a better job than you did last week. Nothing new to me there I''m afraid.

If I could just say "welcome" to all you new Pickers that have made your first selection on the Free Bet .

Davo,Mastoola,Tom Livermore,Paul ncfc,BringbackIwan, I hope you enjoy it , I know you will, always remember the Free Bet is yours , Its for all you lovely old Norwich City fans , Its for your entertainment , its for you to enjoy , to have fun....[Y]....arrdee.