Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

sweepstake on how big our losses will be when they are announced tomorrow?

lol I like this bit  from Mr Munby -

Chairman Roger Munby said: “The club''s losses for season 2007/8 are likely to be exceeded in 2008/9 and, despite the much-needed financial help that we continue to receive from Delia Smith, Michael Wynn Jones and the Foulger family, there is now a need for other investors to step forward and help to underpin the ambitions of Glenn Roeder, your board and the City supporters everywhere.”

Don''t tell us Mr M, go out of your way all of you board members and beg investors for money, first port of call, Mr Cullum.  For gods sake man talk to him, compromise and get the investment in this club so desperately needs.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Norwich City continues to steer a steady albeit difficult course.[/quote]

To the fair islands of zero ambition and oblivion![:|]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

lol I like this bit  from Mr Munby -

Chairman Roger Munby said: “The club''s losses for season 2007/8 are likely to be exceeded in 2008/9 and, despite the much-needed financial help that we continue to receive from Delia Smith, Michael Wynn Jones and the Foulger family, there is now a need for other investors to step forward and help to underpin the ambitions of Glenn Roeder, your board and the City supporters everywhere.”

Don''t tell us Mr M, go out of your way all of you board members and beg investors for money, first port of call, Mr Cullum.  For gods sake man talk to him, compromise and get the investment in this club so desperately needs.

[/quote]

Agreed! Now is the time i think...

jas :)

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Norwich City continues to steer a steady albeit difficult course.[/quote]

[/quote]

Or what Doomy calls "affordable family football" (EDP today).

[quote user="sturgeon220"]Right, now let me see, If the club have reduced the debt then we can complain that money for players has been diverted to service the debt. If the debt has got bigger then This board could not run a bath!!  I will make no further comment!!
[/quote]

We''ve made a profit of £3.5m from selling players.  We''ve paid £1.8m interest and £1.3m off the debt . . . but the debt has still increased by £1.1m

wtf???

Would need to see the accounts but it sounds like the external interest bearing loans have been reduced but the interest free shareholder loans have been increased

[quote user="Strawberry"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whatever they''re doing it''s enough to keep the two of you stimulated enough to keep popping up on this message board on affairs of Norwich City. If they were in oblivion I doubt you would give the club a second thought.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Strawberry"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whatever they''re doing it''s enough to keep the two of you stimulated enough to keep popping up on this message board on affairs of Norwich City. If they were in oblivion I doubt you would give the club a second thought.

[/quote]

How can you say that?  They are NC fans as much as you or I.

They comment on things, much as everyone else on here because they have a deep seated passion for the yellow and green, nothing more nothing less.  Who are you, I or anyone else to judge? [:)]

These sorts of fans have been round years and will continue to support the players on the pitch through thick or thin, regardless if the clubs doing well or if as you put it facing oblivion.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Strawberry"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

They comment on things, much as everyone else on here because they have a deep seated passion for the yellow and green, nothing more nothing less.  Who are you, I or anyone else to judge? [:)]

These sorts of fans have been round years and will continue to support the players on the pitch through thick or thin, regardless if the clubs doing well or if as you put it facing oblivion.

[/quote]

Emotional reaction from the female half of WAY. Why don''t you turn the keyboard over to your husband once in a while and let''s get his views directly instead of being told repeatedly by you that his and your views are exactly the same.

Now, with respect to your criticism, the first part of my comment is not criticism but a statement of fact. The club does generate enough interest to cause such posters to continue their participation on this forum. With respect to the second part of my comments, when I say "I doubt...." that is not a judgement, it is an expression of opinion, particularly directed to those who have nothing but negative comments toward the people who continue to put money into our club at a difficult time. That''s how and why I can express the opinion that i have.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Strawberry"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Emotional reaction from the female half of WAY. Why don''t you turn the keyboard over to your husband once in a while and let''s get his views directly instead of being told repeatedly by you that his and your views are exactly the same.

Now, with respect to your criticism, the first part of my comment is not criticism but a statement of fact. The club does generate enough interest to cause such posters to continue their participation on this forum. With respect to the second part of my comments, when I say "I doubt...." that is not a judgement, it is an expression of opinion, particularly directed to those who have nothing but negative comments toward the people who continue to put money into our club at a difficult time. That''s how and why I can express the opinion that i have.

[/quote]

What a egotistical little mouse you are.  Why don''t you try and be civil once in your sad little life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have yet to see you make a nice or at least a civil comment on here YC, you must be a very sad, lonely old man.  I might be female but my thoughts are no different to that of my husband on this subject and he is more of a man than you will ever be.

To show emotions doesn''t make you weak, it makes you stronger.

If you have a problem with a female posting on here then TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Your problem you deal with it.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

I have yet to see you make a nice or at least a civil comment on here YC, you must be a very sad, lonely old man.  I might be female but my thoughts are no different to that of my husband on this subject and he is more of a man than you will ever be.

To show emotions doesn''t make you weak, it makes you stronger.

If you have a problem with a female posting on here then TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Your problem you deal with it.

[/quote]

I don''t recall suggesting that being emotional makes you weak. It just sways your opinion to incorrectly accuse someone of making judgements when that is not the case. I thought I explained that to you in a very civil manner, which compares admirably with the tantrum like outburst from you. Further, I am neither sad nor lonely. Quite the opposite in fact. I still think it would be interesting to hear from your husband once in a while, even if he is more of a man than I will ever be.