Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

sweepstake on how big our losses will be when they are announced tomorrow?

Think we declared £18.2m of debt last year so I''ll go for £25m this year

An appropriately tear jerking amount thought up by the Carrow Road PR gurus.

It''s all about handling them lot, you see.

Them lot? You and me.

OTBC

Well, well, well, I would have thought that the original question related to our loss for last accounting year (as opposed to profit......dadadadada!!!!). Not our current debt figure (dadadadadadada......[:''(]).

Oh well..............[:S]

OTBC

[quote user="The Butler"]

Small trading profit

Debt reduced to 14million

Bet? Any takers?

[/quote]If that''s the case.........

WHO ATE ALL THE PIES?[:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The Butler"]

Small trading profit

Bet? Any takers?

[/quote]

Pie eaters Lappy, pie eaters.[:S]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The Butler"]

Small trading profit

Bet? Any takers?

[/quote]

Pie eaters Lappy, pie eaters.[:S]

OTBC

[/quote]

The Sultana of Bruni. They don''t get pies there.

Right, now let me see, If the club have reduced the debt then we can complain that money for players has been diverted to service the debt. If the debt has got bigger then This board could not run a bath!!  I will make no further comment!!

The question was how much profit/loss. The answer about 2.2 million loss. Total loans to banks, Delia etc about 21 million plus ordinary creditors of about 8 million.

[quote user="vos"]The question was how much profit/loss. The answer about 2.2 million loss. Total loans to banks, Delia etc about 21 million plus ordinary creditors of about 8 million.[/quote]

And just to think you could have put every penny on HBOS and Barclays at their lowest and sold them for an average of 72 per cent profit 24 hours later without actually having to hand any money over[:P]

Think of all the millions you''d have, as it turned out.

If we were that little in debt we would be buying some decent players.  As we have been around 18 million in debt for several years, where on earth did you pluck that figure from?I reckon it must have creeped ever closer to 25 million myself.[quote user="topcanary1971"]i reckon about 6-7 million in debt,mind you can you belive what they say?[/quote]

Cheers for the link.Approx 10% of turnover goes straight to interest payments. (1.8m)Approx 7.5% turnover goes to capital repayments.(1.3m)£5.1m minimum on non playing staff wages and costs. (Based on this years playing budget of £8.5m being the ''biggest ever'' in this league).That''s almost half the Clubs turnover spent before even looking at the ground, the training facilities or the team. Ouch!!Why the introduction of the hotel share as an asset now and not three years ago and where has it been?a) To bolster the books prior to selling?b) As I have alluded before Landmark Securities PLC were taken over and there was a quiet deal struck for the value of the ''Clubs'' holding?IMO official sites statement noticably more ambiguous than in previous years.

Well done NCFC and Norwich supporters. At a time when much turmoil goes on with some other clubs along with sheer craziness with a few others Norwich City continues to steer a steady albeit difficult course.