Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

I'm gonna try to get on canary call.....

What point would the majority of vans most like me to bring up with HELLO NEIL.....? Or should i use a keyword like Asda so you''ll know it''s me....i''m so bored of listening to this CR**!!

Why haven''t we signed a proper striker?

Why did we spend £££ on David Bell (nothing against the player) who has been unavailable to play when a goalscorer would surely have been a higher priority?

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]Yeah, ask why the Shackell money isnt going back into the team. Fair question if you ask me. I am fed the f up.[/quote]

did you not read the headlines today...??? we have NO money... NONE, ZERO!!!!

[quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]Yeah, ask why the Shackell money isnt going back into the team. Fair question if you ask me. I am fed the f up.[/quote]

did you not read the headlines today...??? we have NO money... NONE, ZERO!!!!

[/quote]

More reason to ask the question iyam. Selling players to balance the books is a scandal for a club of our size. Delia stinks.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Tell em.........

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:S]

[/quote]

Will you be so smug and condescending if we''re relegated?

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="lappinitup"]

Tell em.........

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:S]

[/quote]

Will you be so smug and condescending if we''re relegated?

[/quote]

Don''t even want to think about that this early in the season

Yep, i was the second caller, i questioned Neil on his "lets take the positives out of tonight" and mentioned the possible selling of our young Keeper and general lack of cash stuff!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Yep, i was the second caller, i questioned Neil on his "lets take the positives out of tonight" and mentioned the possible selling of our young Keeper and general lack of cash stuff![/quote]

Why didn''t you ask him what do we do in trainun ?

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Yep, i was the second caller, i questioned Neil on his "lets take the positives out of tonight" and mentioned the possible selling of our young Keeper and general lack of cash stuff![/quote]

[/quote]

The lady after me did!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Yep, i was the second caller, i questioned Neil on his "lets take the positives out of tonight" and mentioned the possible selling of our young Keeper and general lack of cash stuff![/quote]You sounded very good and put your points over well - nice one!

Since Neil''s re-appointment as an employee of the club.......he''s once again carefully commentating and commenting......and not so carefree and critical......Just my personal opinion.

Who is this complete and utter twat on there at the moment.We are total and utter shit and have no money you Tit! Another blind idiot, Great squad my arse.Roeder has not found a goalscorer which must now be questioned! He has a record of 2nd season disasters which are now coming our way. I dont blame him at present though as he has no money!!!!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Since Neil''s re-appointment as an employee of the club.......he''s once again carefully commentating and commenting......and not so carefree and critical......Just my personal opinion.[/quote]

i would disagree he`s been more critcal than i ever remember. when someone comes on positive he`s  being negative

Christ another dreary idiot, where do they get these callers? Is anyone going to ask him where the money is? why we dont have a striker?or the ultimate:In training do we have a cardboard cut out playing in goal,  while Marshall rests his knees and elbows from overuseage on matchdays? Is this while we are so scary in training!!

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[/quote]

Hi Jim. As another poster said, the lady caller asked this as one of her three questions. Neil was careful at the outset to indicate he could answer two of her three questions. The one he did not address was her "training" question for fear he had a "female Barry" on his hands.