Sign in to follow this  
Raymond De Waard

Brian Howard on way to Norwich?

I see that Howard has rejected a move on loan to Sheff UTD and is in talks with another club.  How good would it be to have a quality 15 goal midfielder in our team who is a good captain too.  Would love this to be us in for him, and say see you later Fozzy!

I''d love to see him play in our colours crabman, like you say he''s a goalscoring midfielder, but I just can''t see it happening, not after the bleak financial news that''s in today''s EDP. I think it''s much more likely that he''s going to go to a lower Premier League club, or maybe Birmingham or possibly Wolves or Reading.

I just cannot see us getting any more players in unless we get the investment of cash we really need to try and get in players of his ilk in January [:(]

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

I''d love to see him play in our colours crabman, like you say he''s a goalscoring midfielder, but I just can''t see it happening, not after the bleak financial news that''s in today''s EDP. I think it''s much more likely that he''s going to go to a lower Premier League club, or maybe Birmingham or possibly Wolves or Reading.

I just cannot see us getting any more players in unless we get the investment of cash we really need to try and get in players of his ilk in January [:(]

[/quote]

he cant go to a premier side outside of the window can he?

birmingham seems smart suggestion, reading dont spend much so doubt them, doubt wolves as wouldnt get in our midfield with edwards (prob one best outside prem) not even getting looking in first 11 due to henry and jones form!

qpr, charlton would be my logical suggestions.

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[/quote]

he cant go to a premier side outside of the window can he?

birmingham seems smart suggestion, reading dont spend much so doubt them, doubt wolves as wouldnt get in our midfield with edwards (prob one best outside prem) not even getting looking in first 11 due to henry and jones form!

qpr, charlton would be my logical suggestions.

[/quote]

I don''t think he can actually, but I suppose he could still opt for one if it isn''t working out wherever he''s at at the time.

Not a cats chance in hell its us.  I reckon Wolves, inspite of what Tubby says.  Good inspiration player, a leader who is vocal and leads by example.  Plus Wolves need a bit more strength in depth, and they are probably the best side in the division at the moment.

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[/quote]he cant go to a premier side outside of the window can he?

qpr, charlton would be my logical suggestions. [/quote]we8wba, I''m confused. Why have you got two accounts in the same name?

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/5/1407032/ShowPost.aspx#1407032

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

Not a cats chance in hell its us.  I reckon Wolves, inspite of what Tubby says.  Good inspiration player, a leader who is vocal and leads by example.  Plus Wolves need a bit more strength in depth, and they are probably the best side in the division at the moment.

[/quote]

majority of wolves fans on the wolf message board dont want him to come saying he is a bad apple and too big for his own boots.

i would like to see him come but dont wont him to disrupt our club like he has barnsleys

personally i think mick is happy with out squad and may not even spend in january that he so happy

in centre midfield we have d.jones, henry and dave edwards as well as fit again mark davies (england u19 captain) so i doubt very much its wolves who is in for the lad

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[/quote]he cant go to a premier side outside of the window can he?

qpr, charlton would be my logical suggestions. [/quote]we8wba, I''m confused. Why have you got two accounts in the same name?

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/5/1407032/ShowPost.aspx#1407032

[/quote]

lappin it up - i was "elmo" i logged on to pinkun on different pc and didnt realise i posted under that name on one my posts this time round and changed it to we8wba

well if we are not trying to nip in in front of sheff utd then we bloody well should be...guy is a cracking midfielder......for the money that hed potentially be available for (maybe 1m plus add ons) hed be a steal...exactly what we have missed since Francis....as much as i like rusty''s effort he wasnt good enough last time and if we seriously want to go up he aint good enough this time. Clingan and howard with rusty as back up sounds ideal.what did wolves pay for d.jones? 1m? 1,5m? I would say howard is easily at the level of jones and if his ego needs massaging jesus....just make him city captain....!get him in board!!!(not a chance in hell)

....oh,,.,..now how nice a midfield 4 would this make.....  LM Hools  DM Clingan CM Howard RM Bell.On paper that is as good if not better than anything in this division. Settled together for a good period of games wed be playiung some cracking stuff.....

he on his way to brum was confirmed last night on radio station that they are the mystery club and deal should be complete today

Evidently the news that our player budget is already spent has escaped your attention then....[quote user="crabman84"]I see that Howard has rejected a move on loan to Sheff UTD and is in talks with another club.  How good would it be to have a quality 15 goal midfielder in our team who is a good captain too.  Would love this to be us in for him, and say see you later Fozzy![/quote]