Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Morten Gamst Pedersen..."I will not go to Norwich"

Morten Gamst Pedersen has spoken out today and says he is considering his future at Tromso and is willing to move to the Premiership. However, he has stated that...

"If I get a chance, I must take it," he stated. "But I will not say ''yes'' to anything.

"A club like Norwich would have been out of the question. It must be a club that has got something going for them."

I hate it when players judge football clubs before they even have a chance to visit and discuss terms. Norwich are now amoung the elite of English football and who would not want to play for a Premiership team? I think money is talking here for Mr Gamst Pederson.

We don''t need your sort here...so clear off somewhere else and make a wrong decision!

There.

its not like we were interested in him anyway. he has using us as an example of the types of prem clubs he would not go to. i don''t no why he didn''t say w.b.a or palace, all i know is that he obviously thinks that he is better than he is.

If he signs for a Prem team, I can''t wait until he comes to Carrow Road for a game. Will he get some stick or what!!!

I live in Tromso (in Norway, the city where this player is now), and must say that Morten Gamst Pedersen is the most overrated Norwegian player. He is simply not good enough for Premier League. And I''m happy with the fact that he doesn''t want to play for Norwich.

who is this chap anyway? stuff him, we don''t want part time casuals here, just players committted to the yellow and green

maybe he should head further south!

With all the sentiments here being directed towards a ritual stuffing for the ignorant peasant, never mind him not coming to Norwich, perhaps he should try Bernard Matthew''s factory at Gt. Witchingham! Whoever gets him is welcome to him - him and his inflated ego. Why the need to even mention any particular club in his sideswipe? If we ever come up against him I predict a Muscatesque reception. Can''t wait!!!

There''s a picture of him here, incase anyone knows a lynch mob

[link]http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116442[/link]

Meh. I think the last game he played well in was Championship Manager 4! I''ll spend my time wondering what''ll happen from Bryan Gunn''s little hint on TV last night, claiming Harewood could be on his way.