Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Boycot the games.

[quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"]Great idea, that''ll really help the club. Have you not seen what''s happening at Newcastle?[/quote]

Yeah, the supporters have forced an unpopular owner to sell the club!!!

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

After todays developments we have no choice. We are not moving forward as a club.

[/quote]

Are you Smudger in disguise?

Lets stick with a failing board then. With no investment this club is rubber ducked. Extreme circumstances require extreme solutions.

We already have no money so the situation cant get any worse. Besides with 20k seasons tickets the club have robed us of our well earned money already.

The last two games were there for the taking, dont forget that.

[quote user="Wighty"]And depriving our already cash-strapped club with what could prove to be vital ticket money is the best way to go?
[/quote]

If the club can afford to turn down Cullum''s cash it can''t be that vital can it?

The difference is that not enough of our regular home support give a toss. Can anyone seriously imagine the common ilk of the Jarrold to kick up a stink after or before a game? Not with their kids present.

[quote user="Wighty"]The difference is that not enough of our regular home support give a toss. Can anyone seriously imagine the common ilk of the Jarrold to kick up a stink after or before a game? Not with their kids present.
[/quote]

Correctamondo. A sad situation.

Sadly too many see a trip to Carrow Road as a regular day out for the kids. Fans such as that care little for club politics and are there for a good time. Everytime Delia looks out into the crowd the deafening sound of apathy reminds her that she''s not in any danger of being forced out.

[quote user="Wighty"]Sadly too many see a trip to Carrow Road as a regular day out for the kids. Fans such as that care little for club politics and are there for a good time. Everytime Delia looks out into the crowd the deafening sound of apathy reminds her that she''s not in any danger of being forced out.
[/quote]

Its no coincidence Doomcaster continuously speaks of the family club.

[quote user="Sherlock Holmes"]

[quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"]Great idea, that''ll really help the club. Have you not seen what''s happening at Newcastle?[/quote]

[/quote]

And you want us to be like Newcastle do you? The laughing stock of professional football in this country? Boycotting games is completely the wrong way to go, and the majority of our fans are not stupid enough to go down this route.

[quote user="Wighty"]Until Carrow Road becomes an unpleasent place for the club''s directors they''re going nowhere.
[/quote]

precisely

[quote user="Wighty"]Until Carrow Road becomes an unpleasent place for the club''s directors they''re going nowhere.
[/quote]

Not going to happen. We can''t even make it an unpleasant place for opposition clubs.

[quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"][quote user="Sherlock Holmes"]

[/quote]

And you want us to be like Newcastle do you? The laughing stock of professional football in this country? Boycotting games is completely the wrong way to go, and the majority of our fans are not stupid enough to go down this route.

[/quote]

No???

But they are stupid enough to follow a failing regime for 12 years running... a regime that is such a sham we haven''t even threatened the top half of this god damn awful league in the last 3 years.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

After todays developments we have no choice. We are not moving forward as a club.

[/quote]

Are you Smudger in disguise?

[/quote] Who or what is Smudger a disguise for!!

Probably the most ridiculous decision that I have heard on here, We are in financial trouble you muppet. I dont want the current board anymore than you. however,  I myself may buy an extra Pie and an extra Pint at this moment in time!

[quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"][quote user="Sherlock Holmes"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If Newcastle are a laughing stock, I hate to think what that must make us!!!  Whatever short term problems they have, they play in one of the best leagues in football and regularly play in front of 50,000 supporters.

I think that''s better than having a drunken owner stumble onto the pitch, hugging the referee proclaming ''I love you, I love you, you''re my bestest friend in the whole world''!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Probably the most ridiculous decision that I have heard on here, We are in financial trouble you muppet. I dont want the current board anymore than you. however,  I myself may buy an extra Pie and an extra Pint at this moment in time!
[/quote]

So you want to finance a failing regime? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM??!!!!

Like I''ve said row, a Board Out protest will not gain the momentum it needs to be effective without the apathetic and disinterested ilk taking the side of the Outers. Sadly I fear such a rally would fall on deaf ears precisely because they''re apathetic and disinterested.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Probably the most ridiculous decision that I have heard on here, We are in financial trouble you muppet. I dont want the current board anymore than you. however,  I myself may buy an extra Pie and an extra Pint at this moment in time!
[/quote]

In which case why did the Board turn down Cullum''s money last f****** year!!!!!