Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

19th Place???

Things starting to have a familiar look about them 9 games in to the season???

Don''t worry I am sure we will do just enough to avoid the drop and keep the happy clappy with smiles on their faces... [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Don''t worry I am sure we will do just enough to avoid the drop and keep the happy clappy with smiles on their faces... [:$]

[/quote]

PISS OFF YOU MUPPET!!!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]But in a way he''s right.[/quote]

SO WHATS THE ANSWER??? I DONT GET IT????

BUY''???? BUY WHO????????????????? WITH WHAT????????? PEANUTS??????????

[quote user="lappinitup"]

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(]

[/quote]I do love a good running joke - and there are 2 on this thread !

[quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[/quote]

Well everyone else in the division seems to be able to find players to buy without fielding 8 loanees every week...

[/quote]

Exactly... why don''t we have any money?

A certain two people are blocking investment and too many fools like you are happy to sit in support of them constantly.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[/quote]

Well everyone else in the division seems to be able to find players to buy without fielding 8 loanees every week...

[/quote]

like who?????

[/quote]

You know you sound like you are angry and rightly so, but don''t take it out on me.

I don''t know what the answers are, neither does anyone on here.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

I do love a good running joke - and there are 2 on this thread !
[/quote]

Only two?

I see several... but then again it does take a bit of vision to see such things.

Some of us have it and some of us don''t blahblahblah... [;)]

[/quote]

Roeder could start by sending that worthless piece of s**t back to Portsmouth and bring in  half decent striker!!!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[/quote]

You know you sound like you are angry and rightly so, but don''t take it out on me.

[/quote]

simple then isnt it...... BOARD OUT!!!!!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

So you keep telling us but you fail to tell us what the answer is you TW@T!!.

Who is going to buy the club? You maybe.

No didn''t think so you complete &%$^&*%£

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Only two?

I see several... but then again it does take a bit of vision to see such things.

[/quote]

Time for a protest ?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do WeAreYellows49... it involves many, many fans waking up to the reality of the situation and not only wishing for better but demanding it.

You and I know that it is going to take relegation (at least) for that to happen though...  and I wouldn''t be surprised if there were too many gullible City fans to stomach even that without demanding it was time for the Smith & Jones Circus to roll out of our Fine City.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Only two?

[/quote]

Time for a protest ?

[/quote]

Why are one of you spineless lot going to start one?

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Only two?

[/quote]

Time for a protest ?[/quote]I must protest at that mr wazzick!!!![:@][:@]

[quote user="Romantic"]You''re right WeAreYellows, but Smudge is loving this which affects the way people assess his motives etc''.[/quote]

I love taking the pee YES of course I do... the only joy in being a City fan these days.

If just one person was prepared to have the balls to do something about our dire situation however then I would show my full support for them.

Amazing - we all know that if we had won tonight we''d have not seen smudger for weeks, but of course, as we lost he is on here in a matter of seconds with the same old crap....you don''t even really need to know the score - just see if he''s here and you''ll know.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

So you keep telling us but you fail to tell us what the answer is you TW@T!!.

Who is going to buy the club? You maybe.

No didn''t think so you complete &%$^&*%£

[/quote]

oh dear, oh dear... [:$]

Well certainly nobody at the price the bunch of cretins you support are demanding for it.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do WeAreYellows49... it involves many, many fans waking up to the reality of the situation and not only wishing for better but demanding it.

You and I know that it is going to take relegation (at least) for that to happen though...  and I wouldn''t be surprised if there were too many gullible City fans to stomach even that without demanding it was time for the Smith & Jones Circus to roll out of our Fine City.

[/quote]

I really hand on heart wouldn''t like to see us relegated, and I am sure you feel the same.  I have to say that sometimes hard lines need to be drawn, and as I said a little while ago the fans will all reach their breaking points at different times, and tonight might be the first breaking point for a few fans.

I hate situations like this, hated it when the Chase protests started, but nevertheless I did protest because my conscience couldn''t stand to see our club heading further and further down the mire.

Whilst I have been fairly quiet about protests etc, and like to give the team a chance, the icing on the cake for me this week has been the club saying there is no money.

I am reaching my breaking point again and it won''t take much more if any to tip me over, and I never ever thought I would be sitting here feeling the way I did when the feelings about Chase were bubbling up.  It''s tragic for our club, and i right now am hurting.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

smudger always happy when we lose never heard when we win  = 1st class tw@t  end of

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Amazing - we all know that if we had won tonight we''d have not seen smudger for weeks, but of course, as we lost he is on here in a matter of seconds with the same old crap....you don''t even really need to know the score - just see if he''s here and you''ll know.[/quote]

hahaha never mind Branston Dickle, I am sure that we will pick up 3 points sometime in the next 4 games to keep you lot happy.

Came on this evening to answer Kathy and City Angels posts on the NCISA thread... but obviously with the result and another crap performance I couldn''t resist.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Amazing - we all know that if we had won tonight we''d have not seen smudger for weeks, but of course, as we lost he is on here in a matter of seconds with the same old crap....you don''t even really need to know the score - just see if he''s here and you''ll know.[/quote]

hahaha never mind Branston Dickle, I am sure that we will pick up 3 points sometime in the next 4 games to keep you lot happy.

Came on this evening to answer Kathy and City Angels posts on the NCISA thread... but obviously with the result and another crap performance I couldn''t resist.

[/quote]

Nice one - of course taking the piss out of other people''s names always makes you win the argument.  Or perhaps it merely makes you look an even bigger twot than you did before.  I wonder which.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I really hand on heart wouldn''t like to see us relegated, and I am sure you feel the same.  I have to say that sometimes hard lines need to be drawn, and as I said a little while ago the fans will all reach their breaking points at different times, and tonight might be the first breaking point for a few fans.

I hate situations like this, hated it when the Chase protests started, but nevertheless I did protest because my conscience couldn''t stand to see our club heading further and further down the mire.

Whilst I have been fairly quiet about protests etc, and like to give the team a chance, the icing on the cake for me this week has been the club saying there is no money.

I am reaching my breaking point again and it won''t take much more if any to tip me over, and I never ever thought I would be sitting here feeling the way I did when the feelings about Chase were bubbling up.  It''s tragic for our club, and i right now am hurting.

[/quote]

I have been hurting and haven''t enjoyed a match since a couple of games in to the season after we were relegated WeAreYellows49.

Quite frankly we have been pathetic for far too long now.

As I said if one other fan had the balls to protest now then I would join them... I think it is inevitable at some point, because I for one just can''t see us ever improving under the current set up.

Exactly how many chances are they going to be given???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have been hurting and haven''t enjoyed a match since a couple of games in to the season after we were relegated WeAreYellows49.

Quite frankly we have been pathetic for far too long now.

As I said if one other fan had the balls to protest now then I would join them... I think it is inevitable at some point, because I for one just can''t see us ever improving under the current set up.

Exactly how many chances are they going to be given???

[/quote]

It''s a good question, how much longer do we go on like this.  I guess some fans, live on a glimmer of hope that things might get better.

It''s a very sad thing that I find myself sitting here discussing the chances of protests again.

I think I need to cool down a little lol  I really do look like the angry smiley right now.