Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

FAO Ralph Wright.....................

Now Arto you lovely old boy I am so glad you have adopted the name I gave you when you first came on the board . I note there was no  word of thanks to poor arrdee , no doubt you will be the same when I give you some of arrdee''s famous sausages to try , "I should think so and all boy" thats all I will get out of you I know.[:(]....arrdee.

Nice to see Ralph Wright can take the time to write a long post yet for the umpenth time in 6 months ignore my questions again.

1} If you think im a binner why do you continue to igonre my offers on here and in private messages to meet for a pint so i can show you my ticket stubs and programes and photos of me following NCFC going back to when i was a young lad?

2} Why do you ignore my questions about the molly, the programme seller, Bernie P, B and P, etc?

3} Why do you seem to know more about Ipswich than anyone else on this board? 

4} Did you support Robert Chase? { very keen to hear this as the only thing i moan about at NCFC is the board, NOT the players, ground, manager or the kit man THE BOARD-but this makes me a binner in ralphs eyes!}

There you go Ralph, 4 simple questions for you to answer although i expect you to continue to dodge this subject as usual and come back with your old favourite " i see the anti club brigade are defending the binners down the road again".

Answer my questions please Ralph, you have had 6 months to prepare your answers, you are not doing yourself any favours.

[quote user="Arturo Whittoli"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]

Ill be in the rose bush opposite at 8.45 CWM![;)]

[/quote]

That''s better Arthur, much more sinister.

You''re not supposed to start winking until 8.45 though.

[/quote]

Polishing my binnoculars as we speak CWD!

[/quote]

Would you like Shack to wear anything in particular? Some lingerie or a PVC dress perhaps? How does Shack smeared in chocolate spread grab you?

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"][quote user="Arturo Whittoli"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]

Ill be in the rose bush opposite at 8.45 CWM![;)]

[/quote]

That''s better Arthur, much more sinister.

You''re not supposed to start winking until 8.45 though.

[/quote]

Polishing my binnoculars as we speak CWD!

[/quote]

Would you like Shack to wear anything in particular? Some lingerie or a PVC dress perhaps? How does Shack smeared in chocolate spread grab you?

[/quote]

Smeared in peanut butter![;)]

[quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]

Nice to see Ralph Wright can take the time to write a long post yet for the umpenth time in 6 months ignore my questions again.

1} If you think im a binner why do you continue to igonre my offers on here and in private messages to meet for a pint so i can show you my ticket stubs and programes and photos of me following NCFC going back to when i was a young lad?

2} Why do you ignore my questions about the molly, the programme seller, Bernie P, B and P, etc?

3} Why do you seem to know more about Ipswich than anyone else on this board? 

4} Did you support Robert Chase? { very keen to hear this as the only thing i moan about at NCFC is the board, NOT the players, ground, manager or the kit man THE BOARD-but this makes me a binner in ralphs eyes!}

There you go Ralph, 4 simple questions for you to answer although i expect you to continue to dodge this subject as usual and come back with your old favourite " i see the anti club brigade are defending the binners down the road again".

Answer my questions please Ralph, you have had 6 months to prepare your answers, you are not doing yourself any favours.

[/quote]

Dodging another eh Ralphy boy? Wonder why???